• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π”»π•£π•–π•’π•ž π•Šπ•„β„™ ℝ𝕠𝕝𝕖𝕑𝕝𝕒π•ͺ

Serial Killer

My lover is a serial killer~
Hello all! I am looking for a dream SMP roleplay! It can involve romance or not I really have no preference! Down below are some au's, ships, and rules!

π•Šπ•™π•šπ•‘π•€ (𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕑𝕝𝕒π•ͺ π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•‘π•–π•£π•€π• π•Ÿ 𝕒𝕗π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕩)
Dream x Geroge
Jshlatt x Quackity
Skeppy x BadBoyHalo
Sapnap x Karl
And if there is something else you want to try just ask!

𝔸𝕦'𝕀/ℝ𝕠𝕝𝕖𝕑𝕝𝕒π•ͺ 𝕀𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕀
Highschool
Minecraft In real life
Demons and Angels
Serial Killer x Cop
Werewolves
Vampires
Demon x Human
And if there is something else you want to try just ask!

ℝ𝕦𝕝𝕖𝕀
Try your best not to control my character and I'll try my best not to control yours
I'm fine with anywhere between 1-3 paragraphs. Just don't come at me with a one-liner. I can't really work off of that.
I'm gonna try to be as active as possible so it would be nice if you were too :)
Don't be mean, please. I try to stay formal and nice and I would appreciate the same from you.
I have no triggers. I'm fine with angst, dark themes, and drama. If you have ANY triggers, please inform me. I don't want to trigger anyone.

That's it! If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please let me know. And if you want to roleplay, start a thingy with the ship or plot/au you want to do!

Last edited:
I dont mean to be rude at all! And im not 100% sure what you mean by ships but wilbur and niki arnt comfterable w people shipping them! And nor are tubbo and tommy, they dont like being shipped w anyone

I dont mean to be rude at all! And im not 100% sure what you mean by ships but wilbur and niki arnt comfterable w people shipping them! And nor are tubbo and tommy, they dont like being shipped w anyone
Oop- sorry bout that. I'll take that out of there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back