• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dread Labyrinth OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Perception Necklace Labyrinthian Grade: Rare Effect: If she's far enough, monsters in the labyrinth don't see her. (only at or over 50 ft) She's always had it; never remembered who gave it to her.

Want to check if this is okay? I can change it if not.

Also could use some help coming up with some skills for a chemist.

Perception Necklace Labyrinthian Grade: Rare Effect: If she's far enough, monsters in the labyrinth don't see her. (only at or over 50 ft) She's always had it; never remembered who gave it to her.

Want to check if this is okay? I can change it if not.

Also could use some help coming up with some skills for a chemist.
I like her, shes a little sweet thing.

But only Chosen have "Talents". So are you saying she became chosen? The ADS wouldn't show that, only the DS would.

"Bombs" and "Plating" don't sound like skills. Those are just things she knows how to do, which is fine! :> She can do those.

Skills are more like "Abilities" from like some sort of video game (despite this being "real life").

Hmmm lemme think

Efficient Chemist Lv. 2
She uses only efficient ingredients in her chemistry, realizing afterwards that she still has some left! Saving ingredients that would've been wasted. Higher levels allow her to use less and less chemicals and ingredients to get the same job done.

Reactive Chemicals Lv. 1
Despite the actual recipe for whatever she's making, can magically charge her chemicals to become much more reactive, resulting in more powerful bombs.

Potion Maker Lv. 1
Now begins to understand how to use Labyrinth ingredients to brew low-level potions with weak effects.

How did she get 2 Emerald beacons? From working at the shop?

As for parameters. Not everyone has every parameter

so why does she have Wickedness and Righteousness parameters? Her class doesnt really seem to need either. Though I suppose I could see why a bomb maker would have wickedness lol

Hand-eye-coordination is mostly for shooting types, so does she shoot anything? Otherwise she wouldnt really need that parameter either.

whys her "awareness" so high?

I know its a joke effect lol, but that's not really an effect for her dagger XD daggers just always do that lol

My skills are suggestions but otherwise your bio is looking good and almost done! :3 just gotta address the above things! :3

heres how its gunna go, we waiting on 3 more bios, Vagabond, Zenritch, and marceline's finished bio

If I post again, it will be something just to push us to a spot where everyone can reveal themselves and their S rank talents. Which includes when Vagabond, Zenritch and marceline, all finish their bios.

I wont move us beyond that, until everyones posted revealing their S rank talents.

After which then they're all called up/essentially drafted into the S rank party thats to go down and raid the labyrinth.

Dont worry Marceline_idue Marceline_idue :) your bios nearly finished! Ill wait on you guys. Once your bio is finished you can go ahead and post! :>

I like her, shes a little sweet thing.

But only Chosen have "Talents". So are you saying she became chosen? The ADS wouldn't show that, only the DS would.

"Bombs" and "Plating" don't sound like skills. Those are just things she knows how to do, which is fine! :> She can do those.

Skills are more like "Abilities" from like some sort of video game (despite this being "real life").

Hmmm lemme think

Efficient Chemist Lv. 2
She uses only efficient ingredients in her chemistry, realizing afterwards that she still has some left! Saving ingredients that would've been wasted. Higher levels allow her to use less and less chemicals and ingredients to get the same job done.

Reactive Chemicals Lv. 1
Despite the actual recipe for whatever she's making, can magically charge her chemicals to become much more reactive, resulting in more powerful bombs.

Potion Maker Lv. 1
Now begins to understand how to use Labyrinth ingredients to brew low-level potions with weak effects.

As for parameters. Not everyone has every parameter

so why does she have Wickedness and Righteousness parameters? Her class doesnt really seem to need either. Though I suppose I could see why a bomb maker would have wickedness lol

Hand-eye-coordination is mostly for shooting types, so does she shoot anything? Otherwise she wouldnt really need that parameter either.

I know its a joke effect lol, but that's not really an effect for her dagger XD daggers just always do that lol

My skills are suggestions but otherwise your bio is looking good and almost done! :3 just gotta address the above things! :3
Thanks for all the feedback!

Alright so I fixed it up.

I wanted to give her an emerald, because her father is rich, so I wanted to reflect that somehow.

I have her with a bow, she's not proficient at it obviously, so that's why I added Hand-eye-coordination.
I swapped Awareness out for common sense; I think that's what my brain was thinking haha.

Alright so I fixed it up.

I wanted to give her an emerald, because her father is rich, so I wanted to reflect that somehow.

I have her with a bow, she's not proficient at it obviously, so that's why I added Hand-eye-coordination.
I swapped Awareness out for common sense; I think that's what my brain was thinking haha.
Okie

so why and how is her father rich?

okie i see

hm so she has common sense? i hope you exhibit her having common sense then ^^ especially since you gave her such a high parameter with it

this doesnt matter, but why "Havel"?

this one is a bit more concerning, whys her mp only 5?

but aside from those very minor things i asked about! :>
your bio is basically good to go! ^^

:D you can post! yay! ^^

so why and how is her father rich?
His family owns a market for high value Labyrinthian tools, mainly weapons.
They also invest for high grade Labyrinthian-modified weapons to be made. Then sell these for a higher price.

hm so she has common sense? i hope you exhibit her having common sense then ^^ especially since you gave her such a high parameter with it
'Twas my goal. Let's hope I can make it come across in my writing.

this doesnt matter, but why "Havel"?
Thank you for asking. I love names with a purpose. So the name is of Czech Slovak origin and the meaning of this name is Weak, Little One, or Small.

this one is a bit more concerning, whys her mp only 5?
I did this on purpose. I wanted her to be a character that can't really use any magic and that's why she was drawn to science so much. (Other than her rank of course) With her talent in science she doesn't really need to use magic. I can change this of course if it's an issue.

His family owns a market for high value Labyrinthian tools, mainly weapons.
They also invest for high grade Labyrinthian-modified weapons to be made. Then sell these for a higher price.

'Twas my goal. Let's hope I can make it come across in my writing.

Thank you for asking. I love names with a purpose. So the name is of Czech Slovak origin and the meaning of this name is Weak, Little One, or Small.

I did this on purpose. I wanted her to be a character that can't really use any magic and that's why she was drawn to science so much. (Other than her rank of course) With her talent in science she doesn't really need to use magic. I can change this of course if it's an issue.
hehehe i got all of it! ^^ mkie! <3 your charries accepted! :D

Well, it's looking like we'll probably be in the introduction stage for a little while, so there's probably a fair bit of time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back