• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
im gunna bump this :>
we could use another player or two! :3
we dont have many peeps so no need to be intimidated or think theres not enough spots or something ^^

bump! we could use another player or two! :> <3 dont worry, ill ease you into it! the setting has interesting mechanics and items and such

I might join with another I would love to somehow work out a very powerful healer that is a near absolute pacifist ( undead don't count lol)

and i am the plus two for the lovely person above, my idea so far is a akin to a porter, so they would carry a lot of stuff on them but they wont be impeded by their weight, instead it would grant him buffs to stuff related to defense and movement, but lower his attack abilities and such.
shady merchant kinda vibe but generally helpful to party kinda vibe
essentially little to no direct help in combat, except for maybe applying buffs and debuffs from items to people
but i am still brewing different ideas as well

Last edited:
I might join with another I would love to somehow work out a very powerful healer that is a near absolute pacifist ( undead don't count lol)
well we could use a more dedicated healer for sure! :>

a pacifist seems hard to do tho in this setting, but im not against it XD

and i am the plus two for the lovely person above, my idea so far is a akin to a porter, so they would carry a lot of stuff on them but they wont be impeded by their weight, instead it would grant him buffs to stuff related to defense and movement, but lower his attack abilities and such.
shady merchant kinda vibe but generally helpful to party kinda vibe
essentially little to no direct help in combat, except for maybe applying buffs and debuffs from items to people
but i am still brewing different ideas as well
well we could deff use another couple of people! :3

a porter is interesting, tho we all do have our own inventories
again its kinda hard to not do combat, since this is a very combat focused type of place with level ups and new attacks/skills and such
but a porter that debuffs and gaining buffs sounds interesting! :)

i mean they dont need to be THE porter, but im thinking of making a character that them fighting isnt viable [aka he can but probably our pacifist defender could hit harder], their viable way of surviving is buffing the party, debuffing the enemy, and essentially taking care of them after the battle, like making food, preparing stuff like campsite and stuff like that.
like i could call them a warden of sorts, as their offensive and defensive power is small, but their abilities to support the party during and outside of combat is where they shine.
also could i get the discord link. it would be easier for me to communicate there to figure out what i need to finish the character.

Last edited:
i mean they dont need to be THE porter, but im thinking of making a character that them fighting isnt viable [aka he can but probably our pacifist defender could hit harder], their viable way of surviving is buffing the party, debuffing the enemy, and essentially taking care of them after the battle, like making food, preparing stuff like campsite and stuff like that.
like i could call them a warden of sorts, as their offensive and defensive power is small, but their abilities to support the party during and outside of combat is where they shine.
also could i get the discord link. it would be easier for me to communicate there to figure out what i need to finish the character.
mhm mhm i see! that sounds interesting and good! :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back