• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar 3: Rise of The Dark Arts ( Finished )

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"So Bruce, you ready for an actual sparring match?" Isaac asked as soon as he heard the word train. "Though we should probably focus on helping Isabel first."

[/QUOTE]
"Course I am. I don't see how we can help her any further though... She might need therapy, though, I doubt she's completely stable, mentally and physically."

Afrobrony said:
"Course I am. I don't see how we can help her any further though... She might need therapy, though, I doubt she's completely stable, mentally and physically."
"Well lucky for us we have a world renowned therapist right in front of us!" Isaac said. "Though on the training part we'll have to take baby steps at first just to make sure she'll be okay."

Afrobrony said:
"That would probably be for the best. We can all train and get just a little stronger while... Isabel gets back to her original strength."
[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"So Bruce, you ready for an actual sparring match?" Isaac asked as soon as he heard the word train. "Though we should probably focus on helping Isabel first."

[/QUOTE]
Isabels hair started to turn black. A hair colour never seen before on her. She was switching to Witch in her sleep. This time over the course of a year her white hair turned black. She also seemed to look different like Apex.

"Oh it seems like Morgan is here! Yes Bruce each personality will need a lot of therapy, they all have their problems but I need Witch to be stable as soon as possible. It is important that her mind is clear."

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Well lucky for us we have a world renowned therapist right in front of us!" Isaac said. "Though on the training part we'll have to take baby steps at first just to make sure she'll be okay."

[/QUOTE]
Light said:
Isabels hair started to turn black. A hair colour never seen before on her. She was switching to Witch in her sleep. This time over the course of a year her white hair turned black. She also seemed to look different like Apex.
"Oh it seems like Morgan is here! Yes Bruce each personality will need a lot of therapy, they all have their problems but I need Witch to be stable as soon as possible. It is important that her mind is clear."

"I'll have to take your word for it then. When are we starting? When will she be awake?"

Afrobrony said:
"I'll have to take your word for it then. When are we starting? When will she be awake?"
Julie decides to speak up this time. "She's only in a regular unconscious state. We could wake her up."

Carnage and Julius get off of Isabel's stomach and grow in size. Julius coils up and allows Julie to rest Isabella's body on him. Carnage takes a bigger form and allows Isabels dangling head to rest on his soft body. When her head rests on him the carnage magic doesn't eat her.

Light said:
Julie decides to speak up this time. "She's only in a regular unconscious state. We could wake her up."
Carnage and Julius get off of Isabel's stomach and grow in size. Julius coils up and allows Julie to rest Isabella's body on him. Carnage takes a bigger form and allows Isabels dangling head to rest on his soft body. When her head rests on him the carnage magic doesn't eat her.
"I would like to use my office, very relaxing environment, but that's back in L.A. and a known location for me which makes it out of the question for now. I can't promise anything too amazing since I don't often work with people in similar situations to Isabel."

Afrobrony said:
"I would like to use my office, very relaxing environment, but that's back in L.A. and a known location for me which makes it out of the question for now. I can't promise anything too amazing since I don't often work with people in similar situations to Isabel."
"Don't worry Bruce, you got this. Just make sure you know what personality your talking to when the session starts, also can I do anything to help?"

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Don't worry Bruce, you got this. Just make sure you know what personality your talking to when the session starts, also can I do anything to help?"

[/QUOTE]
"This is Witch for sure, I've got that down. You could probably help me by making sure she doesn't snap and kill me. Which I think Julie can also do at the same time."

Afrobrony said:
"This is Witch for sure, I've got that down. You could probably help me by making sure she doesn't snap and kill me. Which I think Julie can also do at the same time."
"Bodyguard duty it is then, don't worry i'll act like myself so I don't scare her when she wakes up, but I think you should get started as soon as possible."

Julie sighs and gently taps Isabels face. "Sis... wake up."

Julius clears his throat and turns his head to Julie. "I told her about everything that happened. Her guild being destroyed, Bruce doing recon for the enemy, the deity realm falling apart, her three children being taken away, the castle burning down, also about her missing your wedding day, how she nearly died, Europe being wiped out just to eliminate us, being enemies to the world. Jackie is currently sending her images through Sanctum so she knows her son is dead because of what's being said over there. I also told her of Alpha's fall and the damages and deaths in both New York and Las Vegas. Also about a town that was supposed to be protected by Dragon's Roar burning down. I think there's more but you could fill her in on that later right?"

Julie backs up immediately, eyes wide. "Why would you tell her all of that now?!"

At that moment Witch opened her eyes and sat up. Her purple eyes scan the surrounding people around her while the rest of her body was shaking. As if simply sitting up was a chore. When she stopped pulling herself up she managed to relax a bit. Not a sign of emotion was displayed on her face. She simply stares at them all.

Light said:
Julie sighs and gently taps Isabels face. "Sis... wake up."
Julius clears his throat and turns his head to Julie. "I told her about everything that happened. Her guild being destroyed, Bruce doing recon for the enemy, the deity realm falling apart, her three children being taken away, the castle burning down, also about her missing your wedding day, how she nearly died, Europe being wiped out just to eliminate us, being enemies to the world. Jackie is currently sending her images through Sanctum so she knows her son is dead because of what's being said over there. I also told her of Alpha's fall and the damages and deaths in both New York and Las Vegas. Also about a town that was supposed to be protected by Dragon's Roar burning down. I think there's more but you could fill her in on that later right?"

Julie backs up immediately, eyes wide. "Why would you tell her all of that now?!"

At that moment Witch opened her eyes and sat up. Her purple eyes scan the surrounding people around her while the rest of her body was shaking. As if simply sitting up was a chore. When she stopped pulling herself up she managed to relax a bit. Not a sign of emotion was displayed on her face. She simply stares at them all.
Bruce clears his throat before speaking, keeping himself composed since for now it seemed that telling her all of this was actually a good idea. So far. "Witch, welcome to the living. If you don't remember who I am, I'm Bruce. I did not mean to betray the guild, I was just angry and I completely regret my decision. Now that that apology is out of the way, would you like to tell me how you feel?"

Afrobrony said:
Bruce clears his throat before speaking, keeping himself composed since for now it seemed that telling her all of this was actually a good idea. So far. "Witch, welcome to the living. If you don't remember who I am, I'm Bruce. I did not mean to betray the guild, I was just angry and I completely regret my decision. Now that that apology is out of the way, would you like to tell me how you feel?"
Witch directs her full attention to Bruce, making eye contact with him only. "Three years of being homeless and I manage to build that guild. Which was the first achievement I've made in life at the age of 19. Only for it to be destroyed by one of the people considered to be it's resident in what could have been less than a day. Keep your apology, I don't want it. I know exactly who you are Bruce. You want to know how I feel? With everything I've lost and the life I've lived. In which ages 1-7 was the only time I did have a life. I'd rather not be in the world of the living. So you can keep that as well." Witch didn't move to attack him nor did she seem angry. Her words seemed sharp and cold rather than hot.

Light said:
Witch directs her full attention to Bruce, making eye contact with him only. "Three years of being homeless and I manage to build that guild. Which was the first achievement I've made in life at the age of 19. Only for it to be destroyed by one of the people considered to be it's resident in what could have been less than a day. Keep your apology, I don't want it. I know exactly who you are Bruce. You want to know how I feel? With everything I've lost and the life I've lived. In which ages 1-7 was the only time I did have a life. I'd rather not be in the world of the living. So you can keep that as well." Witch didn't move to attack him nor did she seem angry. Her words seemed sharp and cold rather than hot.
Bruce nodded calmly as she spoke, she was completely right about what he had done and he could see that she had a hard life that he made even worse. She may not have shown that she was angry but he could that to some extent she was. Anybody would be. "If you don't want, or need I suppose, my apology then so be it. It's easy to see that I won't convince you otherwise and that you don't want to be here. I assume you don't want to help out what's left of your guild in saving the world or if you do you don't consider me to be a part of it. Am I correct? I'll do what I can because I owe you and the guild still."

Light said:
"No that's fine. You helped me fill in the blanks. I remember everything now. I shall inform Morgan of it all when she awakens again. Though I'd suggest asking Felix to stay here for a while. It seems like the world is after you and you only have a small group. If he allows you to stay, training won't hurt will it? Morgan needs more time to recover and get a hold of herself." Julius slithered up Julie's leg and back on to Isabel's stomach.
Carnage growls at this and gets up. After hearing what Julius just said to Bruce he nods his head. "I agree. Alice must get the hang of things before she uses me again. I refuse to send her out to battle in such a state. I also refuse to let you all leave at your level and die when you could've been my meal instead." Carnage walks over to Isabel and jumps up on her stomach. Before he lands he shrinks down into a smaller size.

"Ahaha! No, you'll tell me right now. Come on just give me names. What are you, embarrassed?"
Alpha hangs his head. "Jacqueline Sapienti," he mumbles, flopping backwards onto the bed once more.

Afrobrony said:
Bruce nodded calmly as she spoke, she was completely right about what he had done and he could see that she had a hard life that he made even worse. She may not have shown that she was angry but he could that to some extent she was. Anybody would be. "If you don't want, or need I suppose, my apology then so be it. It's easy to see that I won't convince you otherwise and that you don't want to be here. I assume you don't want to help out what's left of your guild in saving the world or if you do you don't consider me to be a part of it. Am I correct? I'll do what I can because I owe you and the guild still."
"I don't have anything left to do but help. I need to get Emily back anyways. I consider you to be a member as long as that's what you still wish to be." Witch didn't know why Bruce was talking to her like this. If this was one of his therapy sessions, it wasn't working for her at all. She needed her grandmother. She always made her feel better especially when she sang to her. Witch continues to stare into Bruce's eyes, the look in her eyes were weren't hardened. They were open, as if open could be described as a sense of emptiness.

Daimao said:
Alpha hangs his head. "Jacqueline Sapienti," he mumbles, flopping backwards onto the bed once more.
"Oohhh. So we have a name!" Sierra gets up and walks towards the bathroom. Before she enters Sierra turns back to Alpha. "Now I want you to think about reasons why she's your type and tell me once I get out okay?" With that, Sierra enters the bathroom.

Light said:
"I don't have anything left to do but help. I need to get Emily back anyways. I consider you to be a member as long as that's what you still wish to be." Witch didn't know why Bruce was talking to her like this. If this was one of his therapy sessions, it wasn't working for her at all. She needed her grandmother. She always made her feel better especially when she sang to her. Witch continues to stare into Bruce's eyes, the look in her eyes were weren't hardened. They were open, as if open could be described as a sense of emptiness.
"Oohhh. So we have a name!" Sierra gets up and walks towards the bathroom. Before she enters Sierra turns back to Alpha. "Now I want you to think about reasons why she's your type and tell me once I get out okay?" With that, Sierra enters the bathroom.
"I only wish to be as long as the world needs to be saved. Now I can see that you don't want to talk to me so let's just not."

Light said:
"Hey Witch, long time no see huh? In case you don't remember i'm Isaac, Apex didn't seem to recognize me earlier so I thought i'd tell you now." Isaac said, hoping she remembered him.

Afrobrony said:
"I only wish to be as long as the world needs to be saved. Now I can see that you don't want to talk to me so let's just not."
[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Hey Witch, long time no see huh? In case you don't remember i'm Isaac, Apex didn't seem to recognize me earlier so I thought i'd tell you now." Isaac said, hoping she remembered him.

[/QUOTE]
Witch doesn't even respond to Bruce but turns her attention to Isaac to give him the same stare and tone. "I know who you are Isaac. I have my memories, which is something that should have been left behind in the cocoon." Witch tries to use witchcraft by planting her hand onto the ground. Purple lines and markings appear on her arms and glow. A pulse of energy moves through the symbols to her palm which flows into the ground. Not too far away from them a golem rises from the ground. "It seems like my magic isn't too disturbed but my strength is." The golem crumbles after the symbols disappear. "Julius, we need to practice. Carnage... Alice needs to get the hang of you as well. I still can't believe she decided to adopt the name Alice after that incident though." Witch decides to stand up which seems to be a harsh task. For her. Carnage decides to let her sit on him as if he were a horse to help her move around.

Witch doesn't even go into the house, instead she moves off into the forest with Julius and Carnage.

Light said:
Once Sierra entered the bathroom, Alpha's body disappeared. It was taking too much of his strength to maintain.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Hey Witch, long time no see huh? In case you don't remember i'm Isaac, Apex didn't seem to recognize me earlier so I thought i'd tell you now." Isaac said, hoping she remembered him.

[/QUOTE]
"Keep an eye on her, Isaac. Julius was wrong in thinking she needed help. I don't know about the other personalities."

Afrobrony said:
"Keep an eye on her, Isaac. Julius was wrong in thinking she needed help. I don't know about the other personalities."
"I'm not going to follow her right now, she needs time to think." Isaac knew the worst thing they could do right now is annoy her.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"I'm not going to follow her right now, she needs time to think." Isaac knew the worst thing they could do right now is annoy her.

[/QUOTE]
"Why don't you just become the therapist then. You have her figured out better than me. Besides, I probably can't reach out to someone I've majorly wronged anyways."

Afrobrony said:
"Why don't you just become the therapist then. You have her figured out better than me. Besides, I probably can't reach out to someone I've majorly wronged anyways."
"Bruce you said it yourself, this isn't a regular case for you. She's known you for a while and you did wrong her, but if this was a regular job you'd have me beat by a landslide and you know it."

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Bruce you said it yourself, this isn't a regular case for you. She's known you for a while and you did wrong her, but if this was a regular job you'd have me beat by a landslide and you know it."

[/QUOTE]
"Well then you must know me better than I do because I'm sure you could reach her better than I can."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back