• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar 3: Rise of The Dark Arts ( Finished )

Afrobrony said:
Bruce's jaw drops as he sees that not only Julie and Isaac return but also Isabel not in a cocoon. Still unconscious but it was something.
"Sup Bruce." Isaac said nonchalantly then saying. "You should come inside the house now, nothing bad happened but it's just easier for you to be inside the house."

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Sup Bruce." Isaac said nonchalantly then saying. "You should come inside the house now, nothing bad happened but it's just easier for you to be inside the house."

[/QUOTE]
"Still staying out here to keep a look out. Not like I need to be inside, you can tell me everything later."

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"You know I hate it when your right." Isaac responded, but he did have a point.

[/QUOTE]
"About this, you definitely should. It bugs me though that the Dark Arts doesn't even seem to be trying to attack us, we always make the move and they simply counter us. They must know we're going for the Arctic Circle base by now."

Afrobrony said:
"About this, you definitely should. It bugs me though that the Dark Arts doesn't even seem to be trying to attack us, we always make the move and they simply counter us. They must know we're going for the Arctic Circle base by now."
"It's simply really, they know there plan will unfold perfectly if they stay one step ahead of us, if we're chasing a shadow of them it's unlikely we'll catch them. That's why we need to take out their base. even if they know we're coming they don't know our plan of attack, we'll be fine and we'll show them Dragon's Roar shouldn't be taken lightly."

Julius rises from Isabel in the form of a snake. "Oh!~ It's you people again. How are you? Have you brought me food?"

Suddenly a red entity rises from Isabel and lays on her stomach as well since she's being carried bridal style. Carnage took the form of a mini snow leopard. "I cannot wait to feast now that she has awakened. Julius are these two our first meals?"

Julius chuckles at this in anyway a snake could. "I would hope so but Morgan may not approve of me doing so."

Carnage purrs at that response and stares down Bruce. "I'm sure Alice wouldn't mind if I just took a piece from them. I'd like some of the big one. He may suffice for now."

Carnage and Julius continue to talk about devouring Bruce and Isaac while they're standing right there.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"It's simply really, they know there plan will unfold perfectly if they stay one step ahead of us, if we're chasing a shadow of them it's unlikely we'll catch them. That's why we need to take out their base. even if they know we're coming they don't know our plan of attack, we'll be fine and we'll show them Dragon's Roar shouldn't be taken lightly."

[/QUOTE]
"True, but they'll still be well prepared and informed so we,'ll have to be careful. Tell the others the plan and that the air team will stay outside to deal with reinforcements."

Light said:
Julius rises from Isabel in the form of a snake. "Oh!~ It's you people again. How are you? Have you brought me food?"

Suddenly a red entity rises from Isabel and lays on her stomach as well since she's being carried bridal style. Carnage took the form of a mini snow leopard. "I cannot wait to feast now that she has awakened. Julius are these two our first meals?"

Julius chuckles at this in anyway a snake could. "I would hope so but Morgan may not approve of me doing so."

Carnage purrs at that response and stares down Bruce. "I'm sure Alice wouldn't mind if I just took a piece from them. I'd like some of the big one. He may suffice for now."

Carnage and Julius continue to talk about devouring Bruce and Isaac while they're standing right there.
"... You're not gonna eat me, that is definitely not how I'm going to die."

Light said:
Julius rises from Isabels in the form of a snake. "Oh!~ It's you people again. How are you? Have you brought me food?"

"Umm Isabel doesn't want anybody to get eaten, also who are you two?"

Afrobrony said:
"True, but they'll still be well prepared and informed so we,'ll have to be careful. Tell the others the plan and that the air team will stay outside to deal with reinforcements."
"I'll make sure everybody's well informed on the plan." Isaac responded.

Afrobrony said:

"... You're not gonna eat me, that is definitely not how I'm going to die."
[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Umm Isabel doesn't want anybody to get eaten, also who are you two?"
"I'll make sure everybody's well informed on the plan." Isaac responded.

[/QUOTE]
Both entities turn their full attention to Bruce and Isaac. "I am witch mana. The source that empowers all witches. We've met countless times before. I'm shocked you don't recognize me. This may bring your memory of me back." The snake rushes straight towards Isaac but seemingly fades right through him. The witch mana devoured some of his energy and mana. The same way it did two years ago in the guild rank up test. Once he passed through him, Julius makes his way back to Isabel. "What a generous snack. Thank you for your kindness."

Carnage leisurely gets off of Isabel's stomach and grows in size. He starts to circle around both Bruce and Isaac. "While scales over there devours mana, energy, and souls. I devour anything I touch. We've fought together.... that was until I devoured Alice for being weak. Luckily for her she wasn't in the main body. Two years ago was it?" Carnage steps on a flower and it's devoured almost immediately. The carnage magic starts to spread from the flower to the roots and other plant life around it. Carnage let's it run wild for a moment until he decides to cut it off. "You two should be happy we get to eat you. We won't leave anything behind! I'll eat even past the bones and Julius will handle the other things. Not one piece of you will be wasted. Seems like a good deal right? You feed us and we'll make use of it."

Julius stares both Isaac and Bruce down. "Well? Do you agree?"

Light said:
Both entities turn their full attention to Bruce and Isaac. "I am witch mana. The source that empowers all witches. We've met countless times before. I'm shocked you don't recognize me. This may bring your memory of me back." The snake rushes straight towards Isaac but seemingly fades right through him. The witch mana devoured some of his energy and mana. The same way it did two years ago in the guild rank up test. Once he passed through him, Julius makes his way back to Isabel. "What a generous snack. Thank you for your kindness."

Carnage leisurely gets off of Isabel's stomach and grows in size. He starts to circle around both Bruce and Isaac. "While scales over there devours mana, energy, and souls. I devour anything I touch. We've fought together.... that was until I devoured Alice for being weak. Luckily for her she wasn't in the main body. Two years ago was it?" Carnage steps on a flower and it's devoured almost immediately. The carnage magic starts to spread from the flower to the roots and other plant life around it. Carnage let's it run wild for a moment until he decides to cut it off. "You two should be happy we get to eat you. We won't leave anything behind! I'll eat even past the bones and Julius will handle the other things. Not one piece of you will be wasted. Seems like a good deal right? You feed us and we'll make use of it."

"No I don't agree, but I do remember you both now. Besides I taste terrible you wouldn't want to eat me anyways." Isaac said, he wasn't as afraid as he should have been, it was mostly because Isabel had just woken up and that gave him a boost in confidence.

Light said:

"No, not one bit. I'll kill myself before you get the chance." He put his hands up in a triangle.

Light said:
"Thanks but I doubt that." Julie looks down at her sister. "She's finally awake but... somehow I wish she never did." Julie shows a frown as she examines her new body. "How am I supposed to tell her? She's lost more than I have in her sleep."

"Go for it." Sierra would interrogate him about any female interests later. For now she needed to maintain her weapons.
Alpha stood shirtless beneath the stream of hot water. This form merely being a body constructed of his soul shard's mana, he didn't necessarily need to shower, he just wanted to feel it. Bringing his hands up to his face, he ran them through his wet hair, before looking at them. "So this is what it feels like to be powerless," he mumbled. Growling, he punches the wall, the impact forming a small crater. Turning off the water, Alpha walks out of the bathroom, his pants instantly drying and his shirt reappearing on his body. Sitting on the bed, Alpha looks at Sierra. "What now?"

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"No I don't agree, but I do remember you both now. Besides I taste terrible you wouldn't want to eat me anyways." Isaac said, he wasn't as afraid as he should have been, it was mostly because Isabel had just woken up and that gave him a boost in confidence.

[/QUOTE]
Afrobrony said:
"No, not one bit. I'll kill myself before you get the chance." He put his hands up in a triangle.
Julius and Carnage inspect the triangle. Wondering if that was supposed to ward them off. If it was, it definitely wasn't working. "I eat mana, energy, and souls and my dear friend Carnage will eat anything that stands before him. Such as that plant. Do you really think taste matters to us? Fine... I shall leave you alone but one day you shall come running to me asking for a favour."

Carnage on the other hand still seemed intent on devouring them but didn't say anything about it. "It seems quite a lot has happened in our absence. Will our dear host be able to handle the changes? I can feel the power surging through me like nothing before! To be honest I didn't need to eat since I'm overflowing with such power! Many people must have died while Alice was asleep. Ooohhh it feels nice!"

Julius looks up in the sky to get a feel for the world. His scales start to vibrate while he looks up as if they're receiving information. "Extreme witchcraft was used. While it empowers me greatly it came at the sacrifice of 12 witches I actually liked. It's saddening really... oh well. I'll just have to bless 12 more individuals with the witch trait and hope for the best. Done. Now would you two care to explain what has happened?"

Daimao said:
Alpha stood shirtless beneath the stream of hot water. This form merely being a body constructed of his soul shard's mana, he didn't necessarily need to shower, he just wanted to feel it. Bringing his hands up to his face, he ran them through his wet hair, before looking at them. "So this is what it feels like to be powerless," he mumbled. Growling, he punches the wall, the impact forming a small crater. Turning off the water, Alpha walks out of the bathroom, his pants instantly drying and his shirt reappearing on his body. Sitting on the bed, Alpha looks at Sierra. "What now?"
"Well before I shower I want to know who these women are." Sierra had finished maintaining her weapons and was playing a board game on her phone. She glances up at Alpha for a second with a grin on her face.

Light said:
Julius and Carnage inspect the triangle. Wondering if that was supposed to ward them off. If it was, it definitely wasn't working. "I eat mana, energy, and souls and my dear friend Carnage will eat anything that stands before him. Such as that plant. Do you really think taste matters to us? Fine... I shall leave you alone but one day you shall come running to me asking for a favour."

Carnage on the other hand still seemed intent on devouring them but didn't say anything about it. "It seems quite a lot has happened in our absence. Will our dear host be able to handle the changes? I can feel the power surging through me like nothing before! To be honest I didn't need to eat since I'm overflowing with such power! Many people must have died while Alice was asleep. Ooohhh it feels nice!"

Julius looks up in the sky to get a feel for the world. His scales start to vibrate while he looks up as if they're receiving information. "Extreme witchcraft was used. While it empowers me greatly it came at the sacrifice of 12 witches I actually liked. It's saddening really... oh well. I'll just have to bless 12 more individuals with the witch trait and hope for the best. Done. Now would you two care to explain what has happened?"

"Well before I shower I want to know who these women are." Sierra had finished maintaining her weapons and was playing a board game on her phone. She glances up at Alpha for a second with a grin on her face.
"Well to cut a long story short we went to New York to find this old man, we found the old man and we went to Julie's family castle, that was destroyed then we went to fight this weird beast thing and I learned the entire world hates us. Now we're in Canada and Isabel woke up a few minutes ago and that's pretty much it. Oh and after we're done here we're going to the Arctic circle to beat the crap out of the Dark arts."

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Well to cut a long story short we went to New York to find this old man, we found the old man and we went to Julie's family castle, that was destroyed then we went to fight this weird beast thing and I learned the entire world hates us. Now we're in Canada and Isabel woke up a few minutes ago and that's pretty much it. Oh and after we're done here we're going to the Arctic circle to beat the crap out of the Dark arts."

[/QUOTE]
Julius simply stares at Isaac for a moment and turns his attention to Bruce. "Can I have an explanation of what happened? I know bits and pieces but filling in the blanks would be nice."

Light said:
Julius simply stares at Isaac for a moment and turns his attention to Bruce. "Can I have an explanation of what happened? I know bits and pieces but filling in the blanks would be nice."
"Fine then." Isaac turning his back on the snake saying. "That was pretty rude."

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Fine then." Isaac turning his back on the snake saying. "That was pretty rude."

[/QUOTE]
Carnage makes his way towards Isaac's front. "Aaaww. If it makes you feel any better. My fur is soft and thick. You could give me a hug to feel better." Carnage swings his large tail around as he lightly cackles.

Light said:
Carnage makes his way towards Isaac's front. "Aaaww. If it makes you feel any better. My fur is soft and thick. You could give me a hug to feel better." Carnage swings his large tail around as he lightly cackles.
"You just told me you devour everything you touch, and you want me to give you a hug? Seriously?"

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"You just told me you devour everything you touch, and you want me to give you a hug? Seriously?"

[/QUOTE]
Carnage lays down and yawns. "Who me? I would never! How dare you accuse me of wanting to kill you?! Alice would be so disappointed in me. So go right ahead, free hugs!"

Light said:
Carnage lays down and yawns. "Who me? I would never! How dare you accuse me of wanting to kill you?! Alice would be so disappointed in me. So go right ahead, free hugs!"
"You know, if you hadn't told me about the whole 'devour everything' I may have given you a hug, so I should actually be thanking you right now." (Gtg for a while sorry.)

Light said:

"Must you really know?" Alpha asked, flopping backwards onto the bed. Suddenly, he sat back up. "How about I tell you once we reach the Arctic Circle?"

Light said:
Light said:
"Well, everyone left after the whole war so that left Julie alone to take care of everything. She called us all back a year later, I didn't want to come and was quite rude to her. I ended up striking a deal with the Dark Arts to recon the guild for them but they made me rampage through instead. We went to New York to find an old man who gave us some information. After fighting off some things I banged a fangirl, important fact. Eventually we all ended up at Van Fen'rir castle which was also destroyed while I was gone getting my sisters. Julie brought us here to Canada for this... Fenix? Guy. Julie got pissed and flew off with the cocoon and here we are. Anything else?"

Afrobrony said:
"Well, everyone left after the whole war so that left Julie alone to take care of everything. She called us all back a year later, I didn't want to come and was quite rude to her. I ended up striking a deal with the Dark Arts to recon the guild for them but they made me rampage through instead. We went to New York to find an old man who gave us some information. After fighting off some things I banged a fangirl, important fact. Eventually we all ended up at Van Fen'rir castle which was also destroyed while I was gone getting my sisters. Julie brought us here to Canada for this... Fenix? Guy. Julie got pissed and flew off with the cocoon and here we are. Anything else?"
[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"You know, if you hadn't told me about the whole 'devour everything' I may have given you a hug, so I should actually be thanking you right now." (Gtg for a while sorry.)

[/QUOTE]
"No that's fine. You helped me fill in the blanks. I remember everything now. I shall inform Morgan of it all when she awakens again. Though I'd suggest asking Felix to stay here for a while. It seems like the world is after you and you only have a small group. If he allows you to stay, training won't hurt will it? Morgan needs more time to recover and get a hold of herself." Julius slithered up Julie's leg and back on to Isabel's stomach.

Carnage growls at this and gets up. After hearing what Julius just said to Bruce he nods his head. "I agree. Alice must get the hang of things before she uses me again. I refuse to send her out to battle in such a state. I also refuse to let you all leave at your level and die when you could've been my meal instead." Carnage walks over to Isabel and jumps up on her stomach. Before he lands he shrinks down into a smaller size.

Daimao said:
"Must you really know?" Alpha asked, flopping backwards onto the bed. Suddenly, he sat back up. "How about I tell you once we reach the Arctic Circle?"

"Ahaha! No, you'll tell me right now. Come on just give me names. What are you, embarrassed?"

Light said:
"No that's fine. You helped me fill in the blanks. I remember everything now. I shall inform Morgan of it all when she awakens again. Though I'd suggest asking Felix to stay here for a while. It seems like the world is after you and you only have a small group. If he allows you to stay, training won't hurt will it? Morgan needs more time to recover and get a hold of herself." Julius slithered up Julie's leg and back on to Isabel's stomach.
Carnage growls at this and gets up. After hearing what Julius just said to Bruce he nods his head. "I agree. Alice must get the hang of things before she uses me again. I refuse to send her out to battle in such a state. I also refuse to let you all leave at your level and die when you could've been my meal instead." Carnage walks over to Isabel and jumps up on her stomach. Before he lands he shrinks down into a smaller size.

"Ahaha! No, you'll tell me right now. Come on just give me names. What are you, embarrassed?"
"That would probably be for the best. We can all train and get just a little stronger while... Isabel gets back to her original strength."

Afrobrony said:
"That would probably be for the best. We can all train and get just a little stronger while... Isabel gets back to her original strength."
"So Bruce, you ready for an actual sparring match?" Isaac asked as soon as he heard the word train. "Though we should probably focus on helping Isabel first."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back