• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar 3: Rise of The Dark Arts ( Finished )

Light

M.A.R.C.Y.
Beings that were said to come before the Gods and control fate were called the Originals. Once somebody learns of their existence and receives a blessing from a God, they have the ability to slay an original and are freed from their control.

Dragon's Roar, a well respected guild among the lands in both the mortal and deity realms, have managed to defeat these Originals with much difficulty. Now that the originals are out of the way, many species have been scrambling to decide who will be at the top of the food chain. The deities of the deity realm have been trying to make a grab for the top in this universe wide competition. Especially since their ruler, Apex, a split personality of Isabel, the leader of the guild, has been in a comatose state. The guild has been ruling in her place, but from time to time the deities still get hectic.

It's been a year since the fall of the originals. The members of Dragon's Roar are staying in the capitol building of the deity realm, as well as the branch building they have in the mortal realm. They watch over many areas that have requested their protection while their name has spread around to many ears, including a hidden organization that has been watching the guild since its creation, waiting for their opportunity to make their own grand return.

Hekate paces back and forth in the guild hall down in the mortal realm. She was agitated, furious at that. She smelled of ash and blood. The smell alone was bothering Julie. Whom was standing at least 8 feet away from her. "Hekate please calm down. I've called all the members whom are available down to the mortal realm. I never knew the distress signal would still work since we haven't used it in a while. Most of them are on vacation, while others have been ruling the deity realm in my sister's place." She gestures upstairs to a sealed room. As if Isabel were inside of it. "I just need you to calm down and tell me what has happened."

The 10 year old goddess stop pacing and looks at Julie. She rubs the seal on her arm. "I shall explain what has happened once your members arrive!" The 10 year old goddess by the name of Hekate continues to pace around the guild. Her black dog and polecat following her around. Both seeming to show concern rather than anger.

The double doors open loudly, the hinges creak as if they've never known this type of force pushing the wood beneath the threshold. Slowly an in moderate steps an individual appears, head cocked sideways in pure interest in the guild. "Is this the guild of Hekate ?" belowed the shaman in a low and raspy voice. From behind the shaman appears a floating monkey with a bright green aura. ''THIS IS THE PLACE THEY TOLD ME TO GO". The monkey yelps with an exaggerated energy. The shaman closes the doors behind him and drags his shawl wrapped articles across the floor and made his presence known. "I am HERE". He shouted generously and nervously waiting on a response.

Light said:
Hekate paces back and forth in the guild hall down in the mortal realm. She was agitated, furious at that. She smelled of ash and blood. The smell alone was bothering Julie. Whom was standing at least 8 feet away from her. "Hekate please calm down. I've called all the members whom are available down to the mortal realm. I never knew the distress signal would still work since we haven't used it in a while. Most of them are on vacation, while others have been ruling the deity realm in my sister's place." She gestures upstairs to a sealed room. As if Isabel were inside of it. "I just need you to calm down and tell me what has happened."
The 10 year old goddess stop pacing and looks at Julie. She rubs the seal on her arm. "I shall explain what has happened once your members arrive!" The 10 year old goddess by the name of Hekate continues to pace around the guild. Her black dog and polecat following her around. Both seeming to show concern rather than anger.
Isaac walked into the guild saying "I'm here, what's the emergency?" Isaac was carrying a small luggage bag that was hold some clothes and some other belongings. Isaac then walked into the guild hall and said "Hey Julie is there anywhere I can put my stuff? Also what's that smell, was there a fire or something?"

Amen said:
The double doors open loudly, the hinges creak as if they've never known this type of force pushing the wood beneath the threshold. Slowly an in moderate steps an individual appears, head cocked sideways in pure interest in the guild. "Is this the guild of Hekate ?" belowed the shaman in a low and raspy voice. From behind the shaman appears a floating monkey with a bright green aura. ''THIS IS THE PLACE THEY TOLD ME TO GO". The monkey yelps with an exaggerated energy. The shaman closes the doors behind him and drags his shawl wrapped articles across the floor and made his presence known. "I am HERE". He shouted generously and nervously waiting on a response.
[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]Isaac walked into the guild saying "I'm here, what's the emergency?" Isaac was carrying a small luggage bag that was hold some clothes and some other belongings. Isaac then walked into the guild hall and said "Hey Julie is there anywhere I can put my stuff? Also what's that smell, was there a fire or something?"

[/QUOTE]
Julie raises an eyebrow at the strange man. Only to turn her attention back to Isaac. Somebody she hasn't seen in a while. "Yes. You should be familiar with this guild. Upstairs..... second floor. Ignore the smell... Hekate shall explain later." Julie turns back to the man with the monkey. "No this is not Hekate's guild. This is Dragon's Roar, my older sister's guild. Hekate is just a friend of ours... here with a request. Who are you?"

Amen said:
Light said:
Julie raises an eyebrow at the strange man. Only to turn her attention back to Isaac. Somebody she hasn't seen in a while. "Yes. You should be familiar with this guild. Upstairs..... second floor. Ignore the smell... Hekate shall explain later." Julie turns back to the man with the monkey. "No this is not Hekate's guild. This is Dragon's Roar, my older sister's guild. Hekate is just a friend of ours... here with a request. Who are you?"
"I'll be right back." Isaac said walking upstairs and putting his stuff in his room and coming back downstairs turning his eyes to the shaman saying "Well you're a new face, my names Isaac." Isaac said holding his hand up for a handshake.

Light said:
[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"I'll be right back." Isaac said walking upstairs and putting his stuff in his room and coming back downstairs turning his eyes to the shaman saying "Well you're a new face, my names Isaac." Isaac said holding his hand up for a handshake.

[/QUOTE]
"My name is Kemet I come from a land known as Akebulan." Kemet happpily lunges forward and places his firm lion paw hand into Isaac hand shaking excitedly. "What about me?" Asks the monkey whose glow has become less pronounced. "This is Manu, my uncle who couldn't get it quite right" "We have come with orders from the Deity realm, I am looking for Hekate !"

Amen said:
"My name is Kemet I come from a land known as Akebulan." Kemet happpily lunges forward and places his firm lion paw hand into Isaac hand shaking excitedly. "What about me?" Asks the monkey whose glow has become less pronounced. "This is Manu, my uncle who couldn't get it quite right" "We have come with orders from the Deity realm, I am looking for Hekate !"
"Nice to meet you both, and you should probably talk to Julie before you talk to Hekate, because I assume Julie's been running things around the guild so that means she's probably the one who sent out the distress signal."

"Is there anywhere we can put our stuff were gonna be here for a long while." Asks Manu. From within the shawl wrapped articles rolls an elongated skull with sharp incisors. Immediately the monkey grabs the skull and shoves it back into the shawl. He draws out a pipe in exchange, lights it and annoyingly blows smoke throughout the guild. "will you please put that up ?" Kemet demand with a slight growl through gritted teeth. The guild now smells of mint and a bit of fungi. "We are guests and you're already showing your bad side." Manu glares at Kemet. "Its better to be upfront than to hide my true self." The shaman brandishes a short staff and whisks the monkey away. "He shouldn't bother me or anyone else for a little bit." Kemet chimed with a bit of anxiety.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Nice to meet you both, and you should probably talk to Julie before you talk to Hekate, because I assume Julie's been running things around the guild so that means she's probably the one who sent out the distress signal."

[/QUOTE]
"Thank you very much friend, I have traveled very very far and I really need to know two of the most important things a man should ask. Where is the toilet and where is the water ?"

Krios walks out the sealed room and closes the door behind him. The magic seals activate once more, appearing on the door. He walks down the stairs from the fourth floor with a floating screen in front of him. He wears a lab coat as his fingers move along the screen. Only to shift to another once a second screen appears. He was slowly making his way towards the visitors in the guild.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"I'll be right back." Isaac said walking upstairs and putting his stuff in his room and coming back downstairs turning his eyes to the shaman saying "Well you're a new face, my names Isaac." Isaac said holding his hand up for a handshake.

[/QUOTE]
Amen said:
Julie raises an eyebrow at this. "Orders from the deity realm?" She leans on the bar table and crosses her arms over her chest. She notices Krios making his way downstairs. Typing away on his computer as usual and smiles. "Krios, what have you learned about her condition?" Hekate groans and walks off towards the gaming room. They had nice couches back there and didn't mind sitting here until they were done with their greetings. It would only further anger her.

Krios looks up from the computer screens he was so absorbed in. "Good day to you Julie.... well night. It seems like the cocoon isn't as rejecting. If you'd a happy comment I'm happy to oblige but so far... She doesn't seem like she'll wake up any time soon." Krios seems to be thinking about a way to make things more positive but only makes it worse. "At least it won't be another year. I can assure you it won't."

Julie's smile drops but it's still there. "It's alright Krios. You've done so much already. When it's time.... She shall awaken." She turns to Isaac and Kemet. Waiting for them to get past introductions.

Amen said:
"Is there anywhere we can put our stuff were gonna be here for a long while." Asks Manu. From within the shawl wrapped articles rolls an elongated skull with sharp incisors. Immediately the monkey grabs the skull and shoves it back into the shawl. He draws out a pipe in exchange, lights it and annoyingly blows smoke throughout the guild. "will you please put that up ?" Kemet demand with a slight growl through gritted teeth. The guild now smells of mint and a bit of fungi. "We are guests and you're already showing your bad side." Manu glares at Kemet. "Its better to be upfront than to hide my true self." The shaman brandishes a short staff and whisks the monkey away. "He shouldn't bother me or anyone else for a little bit." Kemet chimed with a bit of anxiety.

"Thank you very much friend, I have traveled very very far and I really need to know two of the most important things a man should ask. Where is the toilet and where is the water ?"
Light said:
Krios walks out the sealed room and closes the door behind him. The magic seals activate once more, appearing on the door. He walks down the stairs from the fourth floor with a floating screen in front of him. He wears a lab coat as his fingers move along the screen. Only to shift to another once a second screen appears. He was slowly making his way towards the visitors in the guild.
Julie raises an eyebrow at this. "Orders from the deity realm?" She leans on the bar table and crosses her arms over her chest. She notices Krios making his way downstairs. Typing away on his computer as usual and smiles. "Krios, what have you learned about her condition?" Hekate groans and walks off towards the gaming room. They had nice couches back there and didn't mind sitting here until they were done with their greetings. It would only further anger her.

Krios looks up from the computer screens he was so absorbed in. "Good day to you Julie.... well night. It seems like the cocoon isn't as rejecting. If you'd a happy comment I'm happy to oblige but so far... She doesn't seem like she'll wake up any time soon." Krios seems to be thinking about a way to make things more positive but only makes it worse. "At least it won't be another year. I can assure you it won't."

Julie's smile drops but it's still there. "It's alright Krios. You've done so much already. When it's time.... She shall awaken." She turns to Isaac and Kemet. Waiting for them to get past introductions.
"You can get some water out of the kitchen, but I don't remember where the bathrooms are so you'll have to ask Julie. Speaking of Julie, Kemet this is Julie, Julie this is Kemet." Isaac then waited for them to start talking.

Light said:

"Yes orders from the Deity realm, My ancestors have been training me my whole life and I have finally surpassed them, they themselves have contacted the Gods in my honor, They have personally sent me here to train and learn from the Dragons Roar, I was under the impression that someone here was expecting me. ?" Kemet felt worry know, he has a good memory but has lately been struggling to retain messages from other realms besides his ncestors own.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"You can get some water out of the kitchen, but I don't remember where the bathrooms are so you'll have to ask Julie. Speaking of Julie, Kemet this is Julie, Julie this is Kemet." Isaac then waited for them to start talking.

[/QUOTE]
Amen said:
"Yes orders from the Deity realm, My ancestors have been training me my whole life and I have finally surpassed them, they themselves have contacted the Gods in my honor, They have personally sent me here to train and learn from the Dragons Roar, I was under the impression that someone here was expecting me. ?" Kemet felt worry know, he has a good memory but has lately been struggling to retain messages from other realms besides his ncestors own.
"Alright Kemet. This is Dragon's Roar, the place you were supposed to apparently. No we didn't expect you to arrive here. But it seems like you've arrived at a good time... I hope." Julie points at the stairs. "Go up.. chose a room at the second floor. That shall be your place of stay... there are bathrooms in there. Water is in the kitchen." She points down the hall." Julie looks back at Isaac. "How have you been?"

Kemet warmly accepts his offer. Slumps upstairs and picks a room in the far back, while leaving the door open he leaps to the floor and focused his remaining energy into his telepathic meditation, phoning his ancestors to tell them of his safe arrivals, in this state he can not be reached by people outside of his focus.

Light said:
"Alright Kemet. This is Dragon's Roar, the place you were supposed to apparently. No we didn't expect you to arrive here. But it seems like you've arrived at a good time... I hope." Julie points at the stairs. "Go up.. chose a room at the second floor. That shall be your place of stay... there are bathrooms in there. Water is in the kitchen." She points down the hall." Julie looks back at Isaac. "How have you been?"
"I've been pretty good, I can hold my super speed for about three minutes now. How have you been, and how's Isabel?" Isaac knew that talking about Isabel was a touchy subject, but he wanted to know if something had happened while he was gone.

Reed walked to the guild and walked in. He looked around. "Anybody here?" He wondered around looking for Hekate.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"I've been pretty good, I can hold my super speed for about three minutes now. How have you been, and how's Isabel?" Isaac knew that talking about Isabel was a touchy subject, but he wanted to know if something had happened while he was gone.

[/QUOTE]
Tazmodo said:
Reed walked to the guild and walked in. He looked around. "Anybody here?" He wondered around looking for Hekate.
Julie stares at Isaac for a while. She bites her lip for a moment and looks towards Krios. "It would be nice for Isabel to see some of her friends.... she's been lonely up there. Krios will take you." Julie looks at Reed. "Who are you?"

Krios nods his head and gestures for Isaac to follow. "Usually Julie wouldn't let anybody come near the room. Well I'm the exception. You must've known Isabel previously. My name is Krios. You are?" He starts to head up the stairs until he reaches the fourth floor.

Light said:
Julie stares at Isaac for a while. She bites her lip for a moment and looks towards Krios. "It would be nice for Isabel to see some of her friends.... she's been lonely up there. Krios will take you." Julie looks at Reed. "Who are you?"
Krios nods his head and gestures for Isaac to follow. "Usually Julie wouldn't let anybody come near the room. Well I'm the exception. You must've known Isabel previously. My name is Krios. You are?" He starts to head up the stairs until he reaches the fourth floor.
Reed turned to her. "Hi I'm Reed I'm here to join. I was hoping to find Hekate and see if she remembers me. Well never mind I guess who can I talk to about joining?"

Tazmodo said:
Reed turned to her. "Hi I'm Reed I'm here to join. I was hoping to find Hekate and see if she remembers me. Well never mind I guess who can I talk to about joining?"
Julie's cat ears twitch. "The leader is currently busy.... but you can talk to me about joining. As her sister I would be the next in line. Hekate is also busy at the moment... she's a guest and has important things to handle here."

Light said:
Julie's cat ears twitch. "The leader is currently busy.... but you can talk to me about joining. As her sister I would be the next in line. Hekate is also busy at the moment... she's a guest and has important things to handle here."
Reed sighed. "Ok so how do I join?" He didn't mean to sound rude it just came out that way. He looked at her ears and smiled.

Tazmodo said:
Reed sighed. "Ok so how do I join?" He didn't mean to sound rude it just came out that way. He looked at her ears and smiled.
Julie was part dragon so staring to long, especially with a rude tone and a smile was considered a challenge. "You join through asking me." Julie slowly got up out of the chair. "I'd appreciate it if you wiped that smile off of your face and shift your gaze elsewhere."

Light said:
Bruce had gotten the signal just fine and he'd been expecting it. The guild had called and left a voicemail in his mind, how else? They couldn't just call or text him or even send him a goddamn letter, it had to be through some weird and honestly stupid way. Whatever, he wasn't here to join back up for some reunion. He wasn't going to join the guild unless they could guarantee something worth it this time. He burst into the guild hall with a pissed look strewn across his face. "Who the fuck decided it was a good idea to call me?!"

Light said:
Julie was part dragon so staring to long, especially with a rude tone and a smile was considered a challenge. "You join through asking me." Julie slowly got up out of the chair. "I'd appreciate it if you wiped that smile off of your face and shift your gaze elsewhere."
His smile faded. "Sorry didn't know emotions weren't allowed here. So can I join?" He closed his eyes. "Do you feel better now?" He was trying to be nice.

Afrobrony said:
Bruce had gotten the signal just fine and he'd been expecting it. The guild had called and left a voicemail in his mind, how else? They couldn't just call or text him or even send him a goddamn letter, it had to be through some weird and honestly stupid way. Whatever, he wasn't here to join back up for some reunion. He wasn't going to join the guild unless they could guarantee something worth it this time. He burst into the guild hall with a pissed look strewn across his face. "Who the fuck decided it was a good idea to call me?!"
Julie whom was already furious turns towards Bruce. "Who the fuck are you to raise your voice in this guild like that?!" She notices it's Bruce and slightly calms down. She tries to speak as calmly as she can through gritted teeth. "I decided it was a good idea to call you. Hekate had something urgent she has to say and requested all the guild members to arrive before she explains."

Tazmodo said:
His smile faded. "Sorry didn't know emotions weren't allowed here. So can I join?" He closed his eyes. "Do you feel better now?" He was trying to be nice.
Julie turns back to Reed. They just arrived here and she was already ready to kill somebody. She breathes in and out. Just like Grimm taught her to. "Yes.... You may join after you further explain yourself. Why are you here exactly? Who are you?"

Light said:
Julie whom was already furious turns towards Bruce. "Who the fuck are you to raise your voice in this guild like that?!" She notices it's Bruce and slightly calms down. She tries to speak as calmly as she can through gritted teeth. "I decided it was a good idea to call you. Hekate had something urgent she has to say and requested all the guild members to arrive before she explains."

Julie turns back to Reed. They just arrived here and she was already ready to kill somebody. She breathes in and out. Just like Grimm taught her to. "Yes.... You may join after you further explain yourself. Why are you here exactly? Who are you?"
Reed opened an eye and closed it again. "Well I'm Reed the water god. I got a bored and heard of this place. I was hoping to find Hekate but instead I found you." He could sense where she was.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back