• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar 3: Rise of The Dark Arts ( Finished )

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Not at all, but I don't really know how to make contact with him. He said he could smell the demon in my blood, but I don't know how to do that so he usually comes to me."
As if on cue Isaac's father Abigor landed beside them saying, "Well then, looks like you could still learn a thing or two. Now that i'm here Isabel, what do you wish to ask me?"

[/QUOTE]
( May or may not be the last post for DR3 since it's slowing down badly. )

"It's about time Dragon's Roar connects with some friends in hell for some help." Isabel starts to glow a brighter color as hope flows through her body. Whatever came next, she was ready to handle it. "We can still win this."

At this time Titus came from the woods yawning and covered in mud, leaves and other things from the forest." I apologize for my Earlier outburst I...wasnt in control of myself. I do hope no one was hurt.So is there anything I can help with,"he asked wiping mud off his face.

Light said:
( May or may not be the last post for DR3 since it's slowing down badly. )
"It's about time Dragon's Roar connects with some friends in hell for some help." Isabel starts to glow a brighter color as hope flows through her body. Whatever came next, she was ready to handle it. "We can still win this."
"Hmm, I will allow both you and Isaac control over my legions when i'm not using them as gifts. You shall control thirty of them, add Isaac shall control the other thirty, and whenever I am able I will aid you on your quest. I will also try to convince some other of hell's fierce fighters to aid in your cause. Until we meet again Isabel." With that Abigor flew off on his flying horse, back into the depths of hell to spread the word of Dragon's Roar's cause.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back