• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar 3: Rise of The Dark Arts ( Finished )

Afrobrony said:
The twins waved to Isaac and floated back down to him. Course, they glanced at Titus in case he decided to wake up again but as long as he was all docile right now they would be fine. No biggy. "A lot of stuff but we assume that you're talking about the big guy. Some new guy as far as we can tell went on a rampage for no reason. Probably not his fault." The two sisters turned around and started whispering to each other. "Should we tell him? Perhaps, he was his apprentice." Yes, even when the sisters were consulting each other they would finish each other's sentences. Pretty cool.
"What are you guys whispering about over there? Did something bad happen, is everybody okay?"

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"What are you guys whispering about over there? Did something bad happen, is everybody okay?"

[/QUOTE]
The two gave wary glances to Isaac, deciding that they would have to tell him eventually. Who could keep Bruce's death a secret, anyways? "We have some bad news. You really might want to sit down for this bit."

Afrobrony said:
The two gave wary glances to Isaac, deciding that they would have to tell him eventually. Who could keep Bruce's death a secret, anyways? "We have some bad news. You really might want to sit down for this bit."
Isaac took a seat on the ground where he was standing and said, "Okay, i'm ready."

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]Isaac took a seat on the ground where he was standing and said, "Okay, i'm ready."

[/QUOTE]
"Bruce is... he's dead..." The twins could feel the tears they'd been holding in when they embraced their brother coming out now, delivering the news was a lot harder than they thought it would be.

Titus head popped up quickly and he let out aa groggy roar before his face slammed back into the ground and he continued his snoozing.

Afrobrony said:
"Bruce is... he's dead..." The twins could feel the tears they'd been holding in when they embraced their brother coming out now, delivering the news was a lot harder than they thought it would be.
"What.... you've, you've gotta be kidding me right? Bruce isn't dead, he can't be." Isaac felt alot of emotions at once anger, worry, fear and many others, but mainly disbelief. He stood up and looked around, searching for Bruce and when couldn't find him he turned back to the twins and said, "Please tell me you guys are kidding, please." Isaac was on the verge of tears, and was he holding on to the hope that maybe, just maybe they were kidding.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"What.... you've, you've gotta be kidding me right? Bruce isn't dead, he can't be." Isaac felt alot of emotions at once anger, worry, fear and many others, but mainly disbelief. He stood up and looked around, searching for Bruce and when couldn't find him he turned back to the twins and said, "Please tell me you guys are kidding, please." Isaac was on the verge of tears, and was he holding on to the hope that maybe, just maybe they were kidding.

[/QUOTE]
Layla floated off while Isaac was looking around to grab Bruce's body from where it had been safely stashed during Titus's rampage. She was back a little after he'd had his little look around with Bruce's lifeless, limp body. Bruce seemed peaceful like this, more than he'd been for a while even back to his days as a therapist. The twins looked down at it as they let all their tears flow out and down their cheeks. "I think you can realize just how much we wish we weren't kidding..."

Afrobrony said:
Layla floated off while Isaac was looking around to grab Bruce's body from where it had been safely stashed during Titus's rampage. She was back a little after he'd had his little look around with Bruce's lifeless, limp body. Bruce seemed peaceful like this, more than he'd been for a while even back to his days as a therapist. The twins looked down at it as they let all their tears flow out and down their cheeks. "I think you can realize just how much we wish we weren't kidding..."
Isaac fell to his knees and started crying, he was still in total shock when he asked, "Did.... did he die peacefully?"

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]Isaac fell to his knees and started crying, he was still in total shock when he asked, "Did.... did he die peacefully?"

[/QUOTE]
Layla laid Bruce's body gently on the ground, as if he were simply resting there and enjoying the weather. "Of course he did but we don't think it's what he wanted. Bruce was looking forward to the death game. He must've remembered who he really was."

Afrobrony said:
Layla laid Bruce's body gently on the ground, as if he were simply resting there and enjoying the weather. "Of course he did but we don't think it's what he wanted. Bruce was looking forward to the death game. He must've remembered who he really was."
"I'm glad he died himself, besides he died a hero's death, and that's how he will be remembered, as a hero." Even though Isaac was crying he said it with such confidence and power you couldn't help but to believe him.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"I'm glad he died himself, besides he died a hero's death, and that's how he will be remembered, as a hero." Even though Isaac was crying he said it with such confidence and power you couldn't help but to believe him.

[/QUOTE]
Not the twins, even with the sadness of their fallen brother's death they couldn't call him a hero. Bruce himself wouldn't ever really call himself a hero and they knew that. They knew he'd say he was just doing it because he felt an obligation to the planet and to the guild, nothing more and nothing less.

Afrobrony said:
Not the twins, even with the sadness of their fallen brother's death they couldn't call him a hero. Bruce himself wouldn't ever really call himself a hero and they knew that. They knew he'd say he was just doing it because he felt an obligation to the planet and to the guild, nothing more and nothing less.
"W-we should move him somewhere else, the place Bruce was the happiest."

(Really want something big to happen with Titus just don't know what yet lol)

Titus snores loudly disrupting the mood somewhat unintentionally."Don't pleas oh mighty gods don't take them away."Titus Mummbled in his sleep.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"W-we should move him somewhere else, the place Bruce was the happiest."

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Tylor guillory](Really want something big to happen with Titus just don't know what yet lol)
Titus snores loudly disrupting the mood somewhat unintentionally."Don't pleas oh mighty gods don't take them away."Titus Mummbled in his sleep.

[/QUOTE]
The sisters shuffle around awkwardly for a few seconds, looking around as if trying to visualize where exactly that was. There really didn't seem to be any place that would be a happiest place for him. "We don't... exactly know where that would be." The twins glance at Titus and huff out a breath.

Afrobrony said:
The sisters shuffle around awkwardly for a few seconds, looking around as if trying to visualize where exactly that was. There really didn't seem to be any place that would be a happiest place for him. "We don't... exactly know where that would be." The twins glance at Titus and huff out a breath.
"He seemed really happy when he was sparring, or when he was training. Or when he was fighting along beside us." Isaac started thinking about where Bruce was the happiest at.

[QUOTE="Tylor guillory](Really want something big to happen with Titus just don't know what yet lol)

[/QUOTE]
"We should also move him somewhere safe."

( just realized in a way Titus is the opposite of Bruce he hates fighting when he isn't in berserker mode lol) Titus drooled on the ground as his dream continued and he snored away." Why must you forsake me oh gods can't you let me be at peace."he mummbled again

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"He seemed really happy when he was sparring, or when he was training. Or when he was fighting along beside us." Isaac started thinking about where Bruce was the happiest at.
"We should also move him somewhere safe."

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Tylor guillory]( just realized in a way Titus is the opposite of Bruce he hates fighting when he isn't in berserker mode lol) Titus drooled on the ground as his dream continued and he snored away." Why must you forsake me oh gods can't you let me be at peace."he mummbled again

[/QUOTE]
The sisters shook their heads, of course, in the exact same way. It was creepy really. "He seems okay right there except for the mumbling. You move him!" They sat down on either side of Bruce's body and started to think on where they could put him. The family way would prevent them from bringing him to the family burial site so that option was out. Perhaps they could do it at the guild hall, wherever that was. But no, he resisted going there a lot and even with his last words they weren't so sure that that was where he would feel happiest.

Titus stood up and began sleep walking. He walked towards the huge fissure he had opened up still snoring."Forever traveling alone." He mummbled again.

Afrobrony said:
The sisters shook their heads, of course, in the exact same way. It was creepy really. "He seems okay right there except for the mumbling. You move him!" They sat down on either side of Bruce's body and started to think on where they could put him. The family way would prevent them from bringing him to the family burial site so that option was out. Perhaps they could do it at the guild hall, wherever that was. But no, he resisted going there a lot and even with his last words they weren't so sure that that was where he would feel happiest.
[QUOTE="Tylor guillory]Titus stood up and began sleep walking. He walked towards the huge fissure he had opened up still snoring."Forever traveling alone." He mummbled again.

[/QUOTE]
"Okay." Isaac said before he got up and went to move Titus's body but he realized he was now sleep walking so he just let him sleep walk. He walked back to the twins and said, "I feel like you guys should be the ones to decide where he's buried since your his family."

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Okay." Isaac said before he got up and went to move Titus's body but he realized he was now sleep walking so he just let him sleep walk. He walked back to the twins and said, "I feel like you guys should be the ones to decide where he's buried since your his family."

[/QUOTE]
"We'll figure something out, but first we'll need to win this death game. That's definitely what Bruce would want us to do. We'll use our family's funeral method." Both looked down at the ground, they'd done that way more than any family should. They would be the only West family members alive other than Grandma.

Afrobrony said:
"We'll figure something out, but first we'll need to win this death game. That's definitely what Bruce would want us to do. We'll use our family's funeral method." Both looked down at the ground, they'd done that way more than any family should. They would be the only West family members alive other than Grandma.
"Yeah, for Bruce. I'll um i'll go inform he others about his passing, but first can I speak to Bruce alone one last time?"

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Yeah, for Bruce. I'll um i'll go inform he others about his passing, but first can I speak to Bruce alone one last time?"

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Tylor guillory]Titus got closer to the fissure eventually he got to close and fell though it getting stuck in the ground still asleep.

[/QUOTE]
The twins nodded and looked up just in time to see Titus fall, both scrambling to make sure he was all right. He was a guild member or at least some sort of ally after all. They floated down into the fissure, bending him a bit so that they could fly him back out and onto solid ground. This time they led him into the forest so that he would be all right. Not like there was anything dangerous out there... well, not dangerous to Dragon's Roar.

Afrobrony said:
The twins nodded and looked up just in time to see Titus fall, both scrambling to make sure he was all right. He was a guild member or at least some sort of ally after all. They floated down into the fissure, bending him a bit so that they could fly him back out and onto solid ground. This time they led him into the forest so that he would be all right. Not like there was anything dangerous out there... well, not dangerous to Dragon's Roar.
Isaac walked over to Bruce's body and knelt beside it and said, "Hey Bruce, i'm sorry I wasn't here when passed away, and I wish I could have spoken to you more. We always seemed to have the best conversations didn't we? Although I never liked to admit it but you were so much wiser than me and there was still so much I wanted to learn from you, and still so much I wish I could say. Like how great of a teacher you were or how kind you were or how you had that realistic approach that I always hated. I wish I could have helped you Bruce I really do, as... as soon we got you back to your normal self you pass away, it really sucks. One last thing Bruce, just know that there are people that will care about you forever, and we'll never forget you Bruce, ever." With that Isaac began crying silently and gave Bruce one last big smile and sat and waited for the twins to come back. (Logging off, see everybody later.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately Titus was also a bit of a sleep fighter. He began ripping trees out of the ground and tossing the into the air randomly. Destroying random things punching holes in things and fighting Whatever creature was unlucky enough to attempt a fight with him." You want to battle lets fight!" He roared in drowsily.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back