• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar 3: Rise of The Dark Arts ( Finished )

Light said:
The demons arms have rotating blades on them. Which rotate 1,000 times per 3 seconds. The demon drills into the ground and disappears. Witch touches the tree behind her and it starts to let its fruit fall. The fruits start to decay and grow soft. Slowly turning into a liquid that rolls towards Isaac.

"Can you stop talking like you know her?!" Julie turns her head to him, quite agitated. "So what? One personality may like him because of the way they talked which was mostly one sided. Doesn't mean you can assume the rest do as well! Each personality is their own person. They react differently to everyone. I would've thought you'd know that seeing that you're a world renowned therapist!"
"I'm just stating the facts here! Isaac has had more time with all of the personalities, period! You're her sister, so you must know her so well. Tell me I'm wrong. Straight out, nothing else."

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"That's just disgusting." Isaac said moving away from the liquid that was rolling towards him. He was still waiting for the demon to attack him once it came out of the ground.

[/QUOTE]
Some of the rotten fruit rise up as trees. The demon bursts out the ground where most of the liquid was. Making it spray in certain directions. Where the spots land, trees erupt. The demon dives back into the ground to attack when the timing is right.

Afrobrony said:
"I'm just stating the facts here! Isaac has had more time with all of the personalities, period! You're her sister, so you must know her so well. Tell me I'm wrong. Straight out, nothing else."
"That's easy because you're wrong! Those aren't facts! You don't speak for my sister. Since when did you become all five of her brains?! Just because you're stuck with spending time with people doesn't mean you'll enjoy it! She's spent more time in that cocoon with Krios, her kids, and I. I'm not even sure if she likes Krios. We'll find out when she speaks with him. It's the same situation with Isaac. Tell me one moment in which all the personalities have said they like Isaac when they were conscious because it's bullshitting to assume she liked someone when she couldn't move or speak for herself! Also when she has five other opinions!"

Light said:
Some of the rotten fruit rise up as trees. The demon bursts out the ground where most of the liquid was. Making it spray in certain directions. Where the spots land, trees erupt. The demon dives back into the ground to attack when the timing is right.
"That's easy because you're wrong! Those aren't facts! You don't speak for my sister. Since when did you become all five of her brains?! Just because you're stuck with spending time with people doesn't mean you'll enjoy it! She's spent more time in that cocoon with Krios, her kids, and I. I'm not even sure if she likes Krios. We'll find out when she speaks with him. It's the same situation with Isaac. Tell me one moment in which all the personalities have said they like Isaac when they were conscious because it's bullshitting to assume she liked someone when she couldn't move or speak for herself! Also when she has five other opinions!"
Bruce had tried to speak up when she just said he was wrong but was instantly shut down as she continued to rant on. Really, he meant more time as a whole, not just a cocoon but that was beside the point. "Fine! I'm wrong and you're obviously right but which personality would rather talk to me than him?"

Light said:
Isaac hid behind a tree to keep him safe from the liquid, now seeing that trees grew wherever the liquid landed he knew not to get hit by it. Isaac once again waited for the demon to burst up, this time he'd use his super speed to get to it before it could go back underground.

Afrobrony said:
Bruce had tried to speak up when she just said he was wrong but was instantly shut down as she continued to rant on. Really, he meant more time as a whole, not just a cocoon but that was beside the point. "Fine! I'm wrong and you're obviously right but which personality would rather talk to me than him?"
"That's the problem! Why are you treating this like gaining the most likes against him will win you something? Why are you asking me? Her personalities have interests in different people. They each have their own voice and by what I know, they've barely gotten to know any of you. If you want to talk to one of them. Approach her and do it! If one doesn't like you, then talk to another one! Don't just assume the rest won't like you. If you really must know, ask her yourself."

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]Isaac hid behind a tree to keep him safe from the liquid, now seeing that trees grew wherever the liquid landed he knew not to get hit by it. Isaac once again waited for the demon to burst up, this time he'd use his super speed to get to it before it could go back underground.

[/QUOTE]
The demon was digging a pit underneath the ground. When it was finished, it would only need to dig through a certain point to make Isaac fall in with the liquid.

Light said:
"That's the problem! Why are you treating this like gaining the most likes against him will win you something? Why are you asking me? Her personalities have interests in different people. They each have their own voice and by what I know, they've barely gotten to know any of you. If you want to talk to one of them. Approach her and do it! If one doesn't like you, then talk to another one! Don't just assume the rest won't like you. If you really must know, ask her yourself."
The demon was digging a pit underneath the ground. When it was finished, it would only need to dig through a certain point to make Isaac fall in with the liquid.
Isaac knew standing still on the battlefield was a bad idea, especially when you couldn't see the enemy. So he moved around a bit, trying to make himself a harder target.

Light said:
"Again, fine," his voice went low "I'll give it a shot when they get back. You happy? No, probably not."

Afrobrony said:
"Again, fine," his voice went low "I'll give it a shot when they get back. You happy? No, probably not."
"No. I'm fine with that."

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]Isaac knew standing still on the battlefield was a bad idea, especially when you couldn't see the enemy. So he moved around a bit, trying to make himself a harder target.

[/QUOTE]
The demon springs out of the ground and makes it collapse. The ground underneath Isaac starts to give out as well. At this moment Witch has Julius take a larger and more physical form to rush towards Isaac.

Light said:
The demon springs out of the ground and makes it collapse. The ground underneath Isaac starts to give out as well. At this moment Witch has Julius take a larger and more physical form to rush towards Isaac.
Isaac used his super speed to run away from the trap, though he couldn't run his fastest since the ground was giving out. Isaac saw Julius rushing towards him and he realized he didn't have a counter for it, he wasn't expecting Julius to come running after him. He had two choices in his mind run, which would be cowardly, or surrender. Isaac chose to surrender saying. "I think you've won." (Logging off now, see everybody later.)

Light said:
"For fuck's sake, you can't let me be right at least once."

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]Isaac used his super speed to run away from the trap, though he couldn't run his fastest since the ground was giving out. Isaac saw Julius rushing towards him and he realized he didn't have a counter for it, he wasn't expecting Julius to come running after him. He had two choices in his mind run, which would be cowardly, or surrender. Isaac chose to surrender saying. "I think you've won." (Logging off now, see everybody later.)

[/QUOTE]
Julius stops going for Isaac and turns back. The liquids from the trees stop oozing and grow into trees while the demon fades away. "Even though you could see your enemy you still held out quite well against it. I hope I haven't gotten too bad."

Afrobrony said:
"For fuck's sake, you can't let me be right at least once."
Julie lightly shrugs. "I try. So who will you try to talk too first?"

Light said:
Julius stops going for Isaac and turns back. The liquids from the trees stop oozing and grow into trees while the demon fades away. "Even though you could see your enemy you still held out quite well against it. I hope I haven't gotten too bad."
"No idea, I'd like to start with the most stable but that's hard to tell right now. Origin maybe."

Light said:
"Don't worry about it, you did fine." Isaac said walking over to Witch asking, "What do you want to do next?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Light said:
"I need several key elements. One is the main source of witch mana. I need the host... who is the guild leader of Dragon's Roar. It's important that I get my hands on her. Must I stress in how important this is?"
Lilith shook her head. She understood how important it was to not fail. And she had a vague idea of what would happen if she did fail. "I understand. When shall I head out? Will I be getting any support?l

Light said:
( PLOT LINE POST )
"The Abyssal Realm of course. I could never stay in there for too long but I managed to observe never seen before species such as the Meta Demon. Most beings are small compared to the vast lands and those same beings could swallow the earth whole. I wish to stay in there as long as I please and rule. I must know everything about that world. I must bring down the deities and gain my rightful power. My true place in the universe! The Earth resides in the mortal realm while the main portal of the deity realm lays beside it. Like the moon. While the portal to the Abyssal realm lays on the opposite side of the deity realms portal. Once I seal up the deity realms main entrance it shall cast a shadow over the Earth. Making the main portal to the Abyssal realm will appear. Since it only appears as the shadow of the deity realm."

"How troublesome, you won't even leave if I tell you to. Are you sure you won't leave even if you'd be staying against my consent." Witch turns her attention to Julius then back towards Isaac. "Actually you can be useful right now."

"Yeah, you're right. I need to get it together." Julie sits down on the ground and takes deep breaths.

"My bad." Sierra sets Alpha down on his own bed. "So.... do you mind telling me why she's your type?"
"Well, that would be...because...um...I...well...you see...uhh...," Alpha trailed off, the shard simply laying on the bed in silence.

Ameythyst said:
Lilith shook her head. She understood how important it was to not fail. And she had a vague idea of what would happen if she did fail. "I understand. When shall I head out? Will I be getting any support?l
"As of this moment she's surrounded by guild members but she's not at her full strength. I'd suggest sticking to the shadows to wait for the perfect opportunity. If you do make a grab for her... do not fail. If you do they'll know exactly what we're after. So plan your attack wisely. In terms of support.... I can work some things out."

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Don't worry about it, you did fine." Isaac said walking over to Witch asking, "What do you want to do next?"

[/QUOTE]
Witch pets Carnage who's still laying down on her lap. "I should get back to the house and talk to the guild. I need to practice with my muscles as well. You go ahead, I need to talk with Julius and Carnage."

Afrobrony said:
"No idea, I'd like to start with the most stable but that's hard to tell right now. Origin maybe."
"Who knows.... I wonder when she'll come back though." Julie was showing signs of concern again.

Daimao said:
"Well, that would be...because...um...I...well...you see...uhh...," Alpha trailed off, the shard simply laying on the bed in silence.
"Come on Alpha spit it out. Do you find her attractive?" Sierra was laughing on the inside due to his trailing off. "Okay pretend I'm Jackie and in this scene. You really want to express how you may feel about her with the chance of getting lucky." She puts her hand over her mouth to stop herself from laughing. "Okay... Okay. You ppppfftt, ready? Just go for it let your lady loving instincts come out. If you do, I'll tell you who I'm interested in."

Light said:
"Who knows.... I wonder when she'll come back though." Julie was showing signs of concern again.
"Don't worry, she'll be fine. We can't be expecting her to come back immediately, she'll need to sort some thing out on her own for now. Then she'll come back in probably a better mood."

Light said:
"As of this moment she's surrounded by guild members but she's not at her full strength. I'd suggest sticking to the shadows to wait for the perfect opportunity. If you do make a grab for her... do not fail. If you do they'll know exactly what we're after. So plan your attack wisely. In terms of support.... I can work some things out."
Witch pets Carnage who's still laying down on her lap. "I should get back to the house and talk to the guild. I need to practice with my muscles as well. You go ahead, I need to talk with Julius and Carnage."

"Come on Alpha spit it out. Do you find her attractive?" Sierra was laughing on the inside due to his trailing off. "Okay pretend I'm Jackie and in this scene. You really want to express how you may feel about her with the chance of getting lucky." She puts her hand over her mouth to stop herself from laughing. "Okay... Okay. You ppppfftt, ready? Just go for it let your lady loving instincts come out. If you do, I'll tell you who I'm interested in."
"Okay, see you soon." Isaac said speeding of back to the house.

Afrobrony said:
"Don't worry, she'll be fine. We can't be expecting her to come back immediately, she'll need to sort some thing out on her own for now. Then she'll come back in probably a better mood."
Isaac then stopped in front of Bruce saying. "She seems to be in a much better mood, we sparred and she said she'd be back soon." (Brb)

Light said:
"I can do that." Shadows and staying hidden were basically her specicalty. "Shall we go it during the night?" The night time would aid her greatly.

@Light[/URL]
"See, Julie? I knew Isaac was the right one for the job. Even if it wasn't completely him I wasn't helping her much anyways."
"What state was she in when you got there Isaac? Did you calm her?"

Witch stayed seated in the spot Isaac left her. When she thought about going back to Felix's place, who was Royal's boyfriend. It made her think about her own girlfriend. Witch felt terrible for leaving her behind for a year. She probably didn't know she was comatose. "What if she moved on?"

"Oh please.... knowing her she's most likely gone insane again without you being by her side. Are you love sick Morgan? How cute. Now you have to focus on recovering and assuming leadership once again. Since I doubt there won't be any grabs for it. Use me for support so we can practice with walking now. Sanctum's working on healing you so we shouldn't put that to waste. Pull your own weight by trying to get your strength back the normal way."

Carnage gets off of Witch's lap and helps her stand on her own. Julius grows to a bigger size and allows her to lean on him while she walks. Carnage stayed beside her as well in case she fell. "I'm going to walk all the way back to the house. No matter how long it takes." Witch takes her first few steps and her legs are shaking.

"This is going to take hours."

Ameythyst said:
"I can do that." Shadows and staying hidden were basically her specicalty. "Shall we go it during the night?" The night time would aid her greatly.
"Shame... Since the sun rises in 6 minutes. They're in Nova Scotia, Canada. Go."

Light said:
Witch stayed seated in the spot Isaac left her. When she thought about going back to Felix's place, who was Royal's boyfriend. It made her think about her own girlfriend. Witch felt terrible for leaving her behind for a year. She probably didn't know she was comatose. "What if she moved on?"

"Oh please.... knowing her she's most likely gone insane again without you being by her side. Are you love sick Morgan? How cute. Now you have to focus on recovering and assuming leadership once again. Since I doubt there won't be any grabs for it. Use me for support so we can practice with walking now. Sanctum's working on healing you so we shouldn't put that to waste. Pull your own weight by trying to get your strength back the normal way."

Carnage gets off of Witch's lap and helps her stand on her own. Julius grows to a bigger size and allows her to lean on him while she walks. Carnage stayed beside her as well in case she fell. "I'm going to walk all the way back to the house. No matter how long it takes." Witch takes her first few steps and her legs are shaking.

"Shame... Since the sun rises in 6 minutes. They're in Nova Scotia, Canada. Go."
Bruce had been expecting some sparring before so he would've ignored any strange happenings going on in the woods while they were gone but now he watched and listened to the woods carefully in case Isabel got into trouble. He really hoped that nothing bad happened to her, they had enough shit to deal with right now with Jackie and the kids gone and Alpha dead more or less.

Light said:
Lilith bit her cheek, keeping in her complaints. Why couldn't she have sent her earlier? "Alright," She said, using her symbol to transport a few miles away from Nova Scotia. She stuck to whatever shadows she could find, and slowly made her way to her target.

Afrobrony said:
Bruce had been expecting some sparring before so he would've ignored any strange happenings going on in the woods while they were gone but now he watched and listened to the woods carefully in case Isabel got into trouble. He really hoped that nothing bad happened to her, they had enough shit to deal with right now with Jackie and the kids gone and Alpha dead more or less.
Ameythyst said:
Lilith bit her cheek, keeping in her complaints. Why couldn't she have sent her earlier? "Alright," She said, using her symbol to transport a few miles away from Nova Scotia. She stuck to whatever shadows she could find, and slowly made her way to her target.
Witch was still walking through the forest alone. She was counting her steps, 22 and she was already sweating. She was also working her arms since she was holding herself up on Julius for support as she walked. Carnage was keeping a look out since Witch wasn't giving up anytime soon. He didn't like a certain feeling that was coming towards them.

Light said:

"She was crying when I found her, but I think they were tears of joy. Then as we were sparring her mood seemed to improve, as if she realized that we were trying to help her."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back