• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dragon's Revenge: Cataclysm Interest Check!

I am well aware of the drastic size difference - and I admit it is definitely something I'll have to be careful with. I wanted the species to be long-lived (not to the point of ridiculousness, considering how south that can go. About I'd say able to live for a thousand years at most) And as such development was slow but steady. Because of this I wanted to have the child have the mental understanding of around a ten year old, albeit a rather naieve one. Even so I'm well aware of the limited combat abilities and increased clumsy movement possibilities. The breath ability I wanted for them would be budding at most, with the young dragon being only able to breath small bursts that were scarcely larger then an arm's length. If you think this is too inaccurate and want me to edit any of these conceptual ideas drastically I'm all ears.

Dragons in this RP can live for tens of thousands of years if they take care of themselves. The oldest is the King, and he's soon to celebrate his 44,388th birthday in the RP. So being long lived is not an issue.

If the child is going to have the mentality of a ten year old then it will likely grow into a smaller Dragon species unlike its mother.

So long as you're okay with the limits then you're okay to proceed.

Dragons in this RP can live for tens of thousands of years if they take care of themselves. The oldest is the King, and he's soon to celebrate his 44,388th birthday in the RP. So being long lived is not an issue.

If the child is going to have the mentality of a ten year old then it will likely grow into a smaller Dragon species unlike its mother.

So long as you're okay with the limits then you're okay to proceed.
I'll make it a little younger mentally, but I would like for it to - one day - have the potential to be as large, albeit probably less so.

Can you open up character submission? I'd be happy to get to work.

When I accepted you into the RP it should have opened the threads for you to view and post in.

The "Characters" thread is marked as "Open", so you should be able to copy and paste the character sheet into that thread and work on your character without an issue.

If you cannot open the "Characters" thread, let me know and I'll talk to a moderator/admin and see what's going on.

Last edited:
ooh thank you!! i was thinking on this.. character..
hmm, lets say most of the time i end up making a character that cannot exist without another character with them, i have this girl (which i still have to name) a huntress with a small/medium skeleton dragon (the dragon is small/big enough to be like as tall as the girl if standing on his hind legs) however this is a ghost dragon, he is a necromancer (if he can be) and the breath ability is just gonna be ice, then i have to put some backstory about why and how the dragon and the girl are related and stuff like that.. anyway is this in a discord server or something? :)

ooh thank you!! i was thinking on this.. character..
hmm, lets say most of the time i end up making a character that cannot exist without another character with them, i have this girl (which i still have to name) a huntress with a small/medium skeleton dragon (the dragon is small/big enough to be like as tall as the girl if standing on his hind legs) however this is a ghost dragon, he is a necromancer (if he can be) and the breath ability is just gonna be ice, then i have to put some backstory about why and how the dragon and the girl are related and stuff like that.. anyway is this in a discord server or something? :)

I don't know why the thread says I replied to your comment this last Friday, because I don't recall doing so. Something seems screwy, or I'm going insane. Did I really respond this last Friday about this thread?

If so, I apologize. I must have been thinking about something else. But this RP died back in November when nobody who was invited to join so much as even made a character after having been accepted into the RP for a long time. The Hosted Project for this RP was deleted at my request I believe back in December last year.

Sorry.

Oh. That sucks. I was about to request, but I guess not. I'm sorry that your idea went down the drain like that.

Oh. That sucks. I was about to request, but I guess not. I'm sorry that your idea went down the drain like that.

Yeah. What makes it worse is that everyone was acting all psyched about it. They were asking tons of questions and asking about lore clarification and language and culture clarifications and such, making it seem like they were actually working on their characters. But time dragged on and on and on and nothing ever came of it.

Even when I tagged all of them asking who was still in, nobody even bothered to have the courtesy to say "Sorry, but I have lost interest and I'm moving on to other RP's." I could respect that. But no. None of them bothered to give the general courtesy farewell. They just disappeared.

I'm interested. I also have a few questions.

1. Are the dragons humanoid or shapeshift into a large dragon form?
2 . Will you have a discord server for easy OOC?

Oh shoot... sorry to hear that the RP died. Lemme know when you make another RP. (^_^)

Yeah, me too! I'm a pretty active RPer, so just let me know if you ever try again. I would be glad to participate.

What drew me in, besides the awesome story, is that if life draws me away, you'd catch me up lol. I'm a busy mom with a full time job and a busy busy life. The few moments I can snatch away are the times I can RP or play MMORPGs.

Lol yeah. XD A friend of mine is Yang to your Yin...before she changed it to something else ha ha. ManicMuse ManicMuse is her name on here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back