• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dragoncrest

NViouz_DVationz

Casual Nobody

Dragoncrest.jpg

Welcome to Dragoncrest! It's been six years since you first attended the Academy  and have finally been transferred to Dragoncrest. The past six years you've trained, raised, and mastered many things and have gained the knowledge to combat the things that corrupt the regions of Valorii. Recently however things have been getting worse and the Council of Dragoncrest are increasing operations and investigations with few leads. Until the problem is resolved you have been assigned to take more jobs, increase training, and make allies with more guards.

Ask as many questions as you want, and I should have answers I hope.

Can my character be a teacher instead of a stundent? OR a teachers child, to justify an age that comes close to the one of the students?

You won't be at the academy, this is pretty much a afterwards point, but I don't see an issue with it. You could be a recently reassigned guard who was a teacher or teacher's child, it will honestly be up to you more than likely.

Dragoncrest as an rp is a group of trained fighters, breeders, and whatever else who go around their country/kingdom/continent keeping nasty forces of evil and destruction from doing as they please. Dragoncrest is also the main area of the rp, the city of these 'Dragon Guards' as I'm calling them. I hope that answered your question!

@Some1

I'm interested, but I too would like to hear more specifics. 

Any single specific you'd like to ask about first?

Dragoncrest as an rp is a group of trained fighters, breeders, and whatever else who go around their country/kingdom/continent keeping nasty forces of evil and destruction from doing as they please. Dragoncrest is also the main area of the rp, the city of these 'Dragon Guards' as I'm calling them. I hope that answered your question!

@Some1

Any single specific you'd like to ask about first?

Anything about the kingdom would be nice but I can understand if that needs to be fleshed out more.  Also how many people are you looking for? 

Anything about the kingdom would be nice but I can understand if that needs to be fleshed out more.  Also how many people are you looking for? 

I am in fact working on the kindgom specifics as we speak, granted they are vague as of currently and may not get as specific as I'd like until after the rp starts, they are being created. As for the amount of people, those of you who have had interest in this thread is good enough to start for me, I simply would like to finish the last few pieces of information you'll need in order to complete the character sheet.

I am in fact working on the kindgom specifics as we speak, granted they are vague as of currently and may not get as specific as I'd like until after the rp starts, they are being created. As for the amount of people, those of you who have had interest in this thread is good enough to start for me, I simply would like to finish the last few pieces of information you'll need in order to complete the character sheet.

Cool! Thank you.  

Oh, this sounds really interesting.

Been a while since I role-played in a traditional fantasy setting.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back