• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dragon rp interest check

(Wasn't sure whether to ask here or dm)
I have few questions; first one about sheets. Will it appear on the forum or will we have to dm for it?
I’m also planning to make a basilisk, possibly non-magical or, ultimately, with a very little power. It would be a slightly smaller than a human, probably teenager or a young adult. Is this idea acceptable?

(Wasn't sure whether to ask here or dm) I have few questions; first one about sheetu. Will it appear on the forum or will we have to dm for it?
I’m also planning to make a basilisk, possibly non-magical or, ultimately, with a very little power. It would be a slightly smaller than a human, probably teenager or a young adult. Is this idea acceptable?
Feel free to DM, I'm almost always online. Basilisk sounds very interesting - i could probably classify it as a different type of dragon for the sake of the RP. In other words, yeah, go for it!

Hello! I’m just now getting back into rp after taking a break, and while I dearly love rping humans/humanoids, I have missed some of my first rps where I played as dragons! On top of that, I am in the process of making a webcomic surrounding the concept of dragons in the modern world and I think it would be fun to be involved in a rp of a similar design.

would anyone else be interested in a rp involving both humans and dragons? The general idea would be like this:

(The kind of dragons I have in mind are dragons that are more complex than your usual animal; some could have the ability to speak to humans or at the very least somewhat understand them, sort of like Smaug from the hobbit. The alignments and personalities for everyone is definitely up to the rper though, so I would encourage a range of “do not like humans/dragons and will actively either avoid or pick fights with them” to “I am very interested in humans/dragons and would like to talk to or be friends with them”
I am a little out of practice but dragon themed roleplay used to be among my favorite. My question for you is the theme of the rp itself is it leaned more toward serious or can I use some of my more whimsical character concepts?

I am a little out of practice but dragon themed roleplay used to be among my favorite. My question for you is the theme of the rp itself is it leaned more toward serious or can I use some of my more whimsical character concepts?
At the moment it's sitting at the midpoint of serious and fun; personalities and character interactions are hopefully going to be quite entertaining. In terms of plot, though...
Well, let's just say I have a rather nasty surprise close to the beginning to kickstart the plot.

(Wasn't sure whether to ask here or dm)
I have few questions; first one about sheets. Will it appear on the forum or will we have to dm for it?
Almost forgot, you can (and should!) put your character sheet on the forum, but not until it's approved.

Also, you can chat on the new interest check - the channel for the Main isn't up yet, and won't be until everyone's confirmed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back