• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy dragon riders rp?

david tennant

daydream believer
hey everyone! school has me stressed, but i have tons of motivation so i was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a dragon rider’s rp. the basic outline of the plot is that dragon riding was once a huge part of society. the riders helped keep things in order. a man who grew up in a family of dragon riders wasn’t chosen by a dragon to be its rider. he goes on a huge rampage and starts a revolution. when he is successful, he outlaws dragon riders and works towards the extinction of dragons. our characters are two of the remaining dragon riders. they have had their experiences of training and are now trying to just stay alive while overthrowing him.

preferably, i would like us to both rp male characters just because it is something i am more comfortable with. overall, it is a bunch of action, comedy, and some romance. if this interests you, let me know! :)

Hello! I wanted to comment and say that this rp sounds awesome! I'm really interested in the plot and the action, comedy, fluff you want out of it! But I will say, like you're stressed out, I've been stressed out too XD. I'm about to move into an apartment and have a new job. So, for a while, I might only be able to respond one of two days out of the week. If that doesn't sound okay with you then you can tell me because I completely understand if it doesn't!

BurntCook BurntCook hi! i am so glad you are interested in it! that sounds perfectly fine with me! i am able to enter my last year of undergrad so that would be absolutely perfect! fair warning, i am terrible with making forms for characters, but other than that i promise my writing isn’t terrible. would you like me to create the thread?

Awesome! I was making sure because I know some people prefer day-by-day interactions and I can't right now XD. And sure, you can make it! Also fair warning, I ask a good amount of questions about the plot 😂.

hey i completely understand! everyone has a personal life so i don’t mind one but c: i will get the thread up and tag you in it. and no worries! i don’t mind answering any questions you have

Users who are viewing this thread

Back