• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dragon Looking for a Rider

TruthBehindTheLies

Code Mistake
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
In this world, dragons and humans are at war. On each side, the opposite faction is shunned and scapegoated, propaganda plasters the streets, and individuals are silenced with physical punishments. However, unbeknownst to most, there is a third party: humans and dragons who have partnered together against the warring nations.

While y/c is exploring in the woods, they find a peacefully secluded cabin with a young, bookish purple dragon residing inside. They've never seen a dragon before in their life, and they form a bond, a magical bond. Before they know it, the two are hurdled into the roles of heroes, forced to master their newfound abilities.

Preferably, I'm looking for a human on the younger side, maybe early to mid teens. Maybe strange happenings have been occurring in their hometown because of the dragon, or maybe it's just fate?

Here's some info on me:

I use she/her pronouns
I'd like to rp with someone 16 or over
My replies are fast, but if the RP does not interest me, I will lose the motivation to write. I will tell you when I get bored, I expect you to do the same.
I have ADHD, and I will hyper-fixate on RPs that I like, talk to you about them, ask you questions about them, and obsess over them. If it gets annoying, tell me.
My replies are on the shorter side, ranging from a one-liner of dialogue to a few paragraphs if I'm really into it.
Bad grammar and punctuation are some of my biggest pet peeves.
I can RP in PMs on RPN or Google Docs.

ANYWAYS! Feel free to PM me if you're interested.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back