• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Heart IC

Kai Takeshi
Kai struggled to roll over on his stomach. “Be careful everyone.” Kai winced in pain as he tried to move. “Damn i just needed one more second.” Kai said laying there watching Giru fall quick. Giru obviously needed more time to rest.
Jen
With a glare he blew back the missiles as the beam from above came down him, yet it split in half creating an explosion. In the dust Jen’s eyes shines red in it as he looked at Syndraxia.
Crow Fullbring
Crow flashed stepped with Abyss to synchronize their attacks on Jen yet nothing was working. Jen kicked Crow away as Crow landed on floating rubble coughing up blood. “His attacks are deadlier.”

Abyss
“You took him out quite easily.” Abyss smirked going for his finger beams as they all vanished before they can touch Jen. Jen powered up blowing Abyss away yet he landed on floating rubble as well. Looking over to Kai Abyss dropped towards him.

Jen
Jen looked at Syndraxia as she was the only one left. “Come.” His eyes themselves seemed dangerous.
Juju Juju

Alice

“It’ll affect you later in the battle. Gaining such power like this can put a heavy toll on someone’s body.” Similar to Kai and Hyper instinct.
Plutia Plutia

Abyss
Jumping out the way the rubble blew into half as Kai floated off. “Damn.” Abyss looked up as Jen was gone. Soon after him and Jen engaged battle.

Jen
Finally his magic began to activate the physical boost begun as he engaged combat with Crow Giru and Abyss. Jen was easily able to handle all three yet Giru seemed to give the most trouble despite his lack of mana. “Why won’t you all drop!!!!!!!!!!!” Jen screamed out as his mana poured out a fiery aura that made all three jump away from him. Jen took heavy breathes as he looked around him.
Crow Fullbring
Crow labded on floating rubble. “Keep him away from Kai! That’s our mission.”

Giru Metalbring
“He needs to get up and stop lacking.” Giru said landing by Crow. Giru was in his dragon force which made his skin metal and Abyss landed behind them. “I will never accept you Abyss stay out of the way.”

Jen
Jabbing Giru in the chest then kicking him into multiple rubble Jen looked at the two. “He’s over with.” Jen went to punch Crow as Abyss punched Jen in the face sending him back on the platform he was on. Wiping the blood off his lip from Abyss’s attack Jen smirked. “Come.”

Abyss
“Gladly.” Abyss jumped down with crow by his side suited up. “Do you truly think you can defeat us?”

Jen
“I don’t think. I know.”

Abyss
“I take that as disrespect believe it or not. No matter, just don’t beg and plead when your on your last strand of life.” Abyss smirked. Seeing a small bit of blue light flash over Jen. ‘What?’

Crow Fullbring
“Saw that to?”

Abyss
“Yeah. Do you possibly think?”

Crow Fullbring
“Yeah most definitely that’s an ancient spell that only said asgardians know of. Meaning Jen has some origins here.” After whispering to Abyss Crow looked at Jen. “How did you learn that type of magic?”
Jen
“Does it even matter?”
Crow Fullbring
“Where are you really originated from. That stamp under your arm tells it all. Asgard is your original home isn’t it?!”
Jen
Walking towards Crow and Abyss slowly.

Kai Takeshi
Giving off negative mana Kai stood slowly strange tattoos formed on his upper body as his hair floated like hyper instinct. Black corruption mana flowed around Kai as he stood there. Everyone felt the tensity from Kai as it shook the dimension once more. Looking at Jen who was ready to blast the weakened Crow and Abyss Kai instantly jabbed Jen in the face. Then going for a punch that landed in Jen’s stomach. Once Jen slid back he was hit with numerous of attacks. Kai landed as he stood there with the black aura surrounding him. Jen went for an attack at Kai as he ended up behind Jen. Once again the delayed attacks kicked in forcing Jen to drop. The heart that was with Syndraxia would flare from being in this form as it detected a similar mana pattern.
Jen
“Takeshi you just keep getting stronger huh? I guess it wouldn’t be funner if you didn’t, in the form of Yagaeoshi though i do not honor nor envy you. You shall fall by my hands Roshi!” Jen powered up dashing at Kai going into extreme combat once more. None of Jen’s attacks landed on Kai, yet Kai’s landed on him. Getting blown back by Kai Jen landed on rubble. “How?!”

Kai awakens in his inner world, but quickly notices that it is submerged underwater. Kai struggles to breathe and upon seeing the surface, he swims toward it, but is pulled back down by an unseen figure that throws him into a nearby building. The figure tells him to calm down. Kai stares at a hooded cloaked figure, who tells him that it is painful to watch, but he should be able to breathe. Kai calms down and realizes the mysterious stranger is correct as he can breathe. He then asks the person who he is, as only Yagaroshi “First Dragon Dancer”. The stranger criticizes Ichigo for talking to the one who taught him to breathe like that. He then pulls out his arm as it was marked with a symbol that all dragon dancers have, much to Kai’s surprise, and pulls off his hood, revealing himself. He tells Kai he is not surprised that he does not recognize him. as this is the first time Kai has ever come to his inner world in Blue. He then moves to attack Kai, who blocks the attack. Kai asks the stranger if he is the Lost One. The stranger denies it and asks him what his element is. As they continue to fight, Kai puts some distance between them and tells Yagaroshi to wait as he did not come there to fight. Kai just wants to get back and help his friends. Yagaroshi resoonds to Kai saying he knew already what Kai wants to do and how he plans to do so. Yagaroshi steps toward Kai as he mentions hyper instinct could no longer be obtained ,and Yagaroshi is in control of Kai’s body. Yagaroshi moves to attack again, prompting Kai to yell at him and ask what is he doing. Yagaroshi tells him that he cannot teach him the true dragon dancer arts. As they could simply destroy Kai. Kai looked at Yagaroshi shocked telling the old man that he had to protect his friends as they can’t handle Jen on their own. Yagaroshi and Kai trade punches and kicks as it seemed that Kai was being pushed back. Yagaroshi quickly moves in front of Kai and grabs his arm and asks why he should care about what happens to what Ichigo wants to protect, surprising Kai. He then throws Kai into the buildings below. Yagaroshi then states that Kai shouldn't misunderstand, and that what he wants to protect and what Kai wants to protect are not the same. While fighting Kai asked Yagaroshi how he was the first dragon dancer instead of Giru and Yagaroshi explained everything going down the line of history explaining his dragon god form as it was created by not fellow Dragon Dancers but pure dragons themselves. Kai was shocked then jumped immediately dodging a giant ball of black flames. Yagaroshi explains that he is a dragon dancer of fire as well which is why Kai was his reincarnation. Which petrified Kai completely. Finally stopping Yagaroshi entered a form of pure corruption that Kai never seen before, dragon force. Kai was shook to even see this before his eyes perfected dragon force. Yagaroshi explains to Kai more about the Dragonic history and about the other nations true identities. After talking for a bit he proceeds to attack Kai. Their battle continues and Kai is in mastered blue state taking breather in front of Yagaroshi who overwhlems Kai. Yagaroshi asks the boy who stood there panting if he truly had enough power to defeat him as Kai said it did not matter if he had a definant answer or not. Kai was determined to get free and back to his allies. After struggling for a bit Yagaroshi was slowly being pushed back as Kai ended it with a mighty iron fist that desimated Yagaroshi. The mans last words were to remember his name as it will appear again.
Kai Takeshi
Walking towards Jen still in his darkened form this time Kai was for sure ending Jen as his killer instincts were intact. Jen closed his eyes accepting his fate once more but then soon charging at Kai regardlessly of the outcome. Kai dodge it punching Jen right in the gut sending Jen flying. Once Jen crashed into the wall Kai dashed towards him yet tripped as the markings faded ans he fell to the floor rolling. He was back to base once more this time.
Juju Juju

"Kai!" Syn shouted when she saw him fall. She flash stepped over to him and tried to help him back onto his feet. "Come on, you can't fall now!"

As soon as she touched him, The Heart began to thrum wildly like two metronomes shifting into sync. It was recognition. This was corruption magic, Syn knew that better than anyone else, but somehow this was different. Even when faced against the corrupted Shirinis, The Heart had never reacted this way before.

She looked down at him with eyes filled with uncertainty, her raven locks falling around her face. "What was that form?"

Gohan510 Gohan510

Kai Takeshi
Kai finally gained consciousness , he looked over to Syndraxia and smiled weakly. “Would you believe me that I don’t really know what happened. I just blacked out completely.” Kai held his head in pain.
Jen
Jen walked towards the two annoyed. “Why must you make it so hard for me Takeshi!!!” He was about to hit them with a fiery punch. As Giru got in between them. “You’re completely out of mana. What more could you possibly do?”
Giru Metalbring

“Worry bout yourself. Don’t question what I’m doing.” Giru stated running towards Jen going for punches but obviously missing.
Jen
“This thing you all consider trust is futile against me! I got this strong on my own!!!” Punching Giru in the stomach completely watching the dragon dancer drop. “It was always meant this way now all of you fall!!!!” Jen screamed as the floating rubble they was on was consumed in a red ball of mana. Completely separating the three from each other. Jen landed on a platform as he noticed Abyss and Crow finally came out.
Kai Takeshi

Kai landed on rubble again in pain. He laid on his back looking out at the sky of the empty dimension they was in.
Abyss
“Know your worth Jen. You seem weaker then before, i vow to defeat you.”
Crow, Abyss & Jen
After the three of them battle for a little while, Abyss reaffirms that Jen has indeed grown physically and mentally weaker, terrified at the possibility of returning to the weakling he once was. This spurs Jen to fight back harder, but Crow intervenes and blasts Jen at point-blank range. Jen falls to his knees and all of velmer’s nation go in fear as even the girl who even controlled the dimension got scared. Crow is on his knees too, having been caught up in the explosion from his own blast, but he knows that Abyss is there to finish the job for him. "Honored" at Crow’s trust, Abyss steps forward to finish Jen off. Pointing his finger at Jen’s head, he charges up a laser beam. Jen seems to lack the spirit even to look up, much to Abyss’s regret he had wanted to see Jen’s pathetic face at the end. A voice echoed throughout the dimension as it was Ian’s. Ian shouts out for Jen to stand back up, saying he believes in Jen’s strength even if Jen himself doesn’t. While Ian’s sentimental speech makes Abyss feel sick, it motivates Jen to indeed stand back up. Shrouded in a fiery aura, he counterattacks Abyss, forcing him and Crow to desperately combine their power to hold back his blast with Abyss reverting from his true form back to his base form as his shirt was ripped and the gem was still in the middle of his chest as there was a giant hole.
Crow Fullbring
Crow looked at Abyss as they tried to hold the attack back. “Use more Power!!!!!”
Abyss

“I know i am!!!!”
Crow Fullbring
As they were being pushed back Crow winced in pain. “More!!!!!!!!”
Abyss

“Don’t tell me what to do!!!” As it seemed dim for them a high amount of mana appeared blocking them. It was Kai who was aiding them.
Kai Takeshi
It would seem that Syndraxia allowed the heart to gift Takeshi in some mana to stand. “Sorry i had you two waiting for so long.” Kai stated walking to their side.
Jen
Jen smirked glad to see that Kai stood back to his feet for the final battle. “Good.” Jen said powering up even more.
Crow Fullbring
“How are you standing?”
Kai Takeshi

“It’s amazing how strong he’s gotten on his own while even us three may not even be able to defeat him. I have no clue to be honest with you. But Crow support me and Abyss while we attack Jen.”
Abyss
“What do you mean we? I have a simple question do you remember what you promised me after all this is all done?”
Kai Takeshi
“We gotta work together Abyss! Yes I remember as long as you remember what you promised me!”
Abyss
“I’ve done enough don’t you think?!”
Kai Takeshi
“Abyss!”
Abyss
“Alright just this last time! You make me sick with that personality of yours.” Abyss smirked at Kai.
Crow Fullbring
“Glad you guys made up now can we take care of business?, before all five of us get blown to pieces?”
Abyss

“Made up my ass, just a simple agreement!!!”
Kai Takeshi, Abyss, Crow Fullbring & Jen
The three conbined blast broke through Jen’s wall of mana as Kai and Abyss rushed in towards Jen. Giru on the sidlines is shocked to see them fight together even Yoku and anyone who knew their differences was obviously shocked to see such a thing. While the two of them engage Jen in hand-to-hand combat, Crow supports them from behind with a volley of demonic missile blasts. Jen finally breaks through Kai and Abyss’s assault and goes after Crow, so Abyss has Kai throw him at Jen using his fire dragon magic. Abyss tackles Jen and flies downward, trying to ring them both out, but Jen overcomes him. Kai catches up with them and joins Abyss in pushing Jen out of the battlefield into the void, while flickering in and out golden flame mode at the same time.
Crow Fullbring
“GO YOU TWO DO IT!!!!!”

Giru Metalbring
“Salamander, Abyss End it!!!!!”

Waldo
“Go!!!”

Borin
“DO IT YOU TWO!!!!”

Everyone
“DO IT!!!!!!”
Kai Abyss & Jen
The combined might of Kai and Abyss wasn’t enough so Abyss left it to Kai gifting him mana as Kai’s fire dragon iron fist finally succeeds in pushing Jen out of bounds. Kai, and Jen materialize in the dimension with Lulu, Ian, and Negarn.
Jen
Jen looked up at Kai weakly sitting there as Ian sat him up with Negarn. “I’m sorry for attacking your nation. Destroy us all after or devious crime.”

Kai Takeshi
Kai stood up looking at Jen and smiled. “I would never destroy you guys. Thanks to you I’ve gotten way stronger then before. Actually we helped each other grow thanks to this battle.” Kai smiled brightly. “All i can do is thank you for that Jen.” He reached his hand out as Jen shook it. Jen explained to him that all nations but four will be forced to wage war on each other because of Xen’s request of entertainment. “I see. So your nation leader wanted to get rid of us before then?” Everyone nodded at Kai. “Well. We’ll for sure meet once again then huh? Next time we’ll be super stronger and will need your dimension again to keep us from others!” Kai laughed scratching the back of his head as everyone laughed with him.
Jen
Jen smiled at Kai. “Of course we will. Thank you Takeshi.” Lulu kissed Kai and sent him back to asgard as well as the other four that was in the battleground dimension. “Until next time Takeshi.” Jen had a smirk.
Crow Fullbring
Finally being back on asgard Crow fell to the floor as the armor faded and the demons still were being fended off. “Its still bad out here?” Giru was laying next to him ans Abyss stood over them looking around the battlefield.

Abyss
“Kazuto released that reched child. The Armageddon.”
Juju Juju Plutia Plutia

At last the battle was done. Syndraxia pulled herself off of the ground and looked at the others around her. They were all battered but by some miracle they had all managed to survive Jen's attack. She crouched over Giru and Crow, cradling The Heart in both hands and allowing its energy to give them strength. The glow wasn't as strong as before, but it was enough to keep the corrupted core contained. Guess Kai had recieved more energy than she had anticipated.

After it was finished she walked up beside Abyss and stared out at the battlefield with him. "Kazuto controls the Armegeddon with an artefact. If we can just get it th-"

Syndraxia stopped suddenly in her sentence when The Heart began thrumming wildly. She could hear voices coming from within it, whispers that deafened her ears alone. Her hands went to her head but it did little to stem the thunderous discord. Hunger swelled within it, parting the voices like a wolf strolling through a sheep's pen. An extronindary power source was around, and it was enough to stir the resting souls trapped within The Heart... and attract The Heart itself. It was like when Kai had shifted into that corrupted form.

She grasped the artefact and pulled it to her chest, trying to calm the corruption that had suddenly broke its balance with the souls. "There's something... or someone out there..." Syn managed to grunt out while she struggled with the dark tendrils of corruption that was now rising from The Heart like smoke. "...that's extremely powerful!"

Gohan510 Gohan510 Plutia Plutia

Kai Takeshi
Looking back over to Syndraxia Kai was shocked to see event he heart act like that. "You alright Syndraxia?" Kai asked walking over to her. "Something powerful? Like who, and what?? We gotta hurry up and reach the others!" Kai said looking back at everyone to get close to him. "If we can reach Remnant first I'm sure of it we'll get some healing over there, that's the best thing we can go for right now."
Abyss
"It seems we have some company before we do as you say."
Genju Fullbring
Dropping Ahri off in front of Abyss he landed in his humanoid form in front of Abyss as well. "Hand over the heart, Syndraxia! It's too dangerous to keep and you giving off it's mana is poisoning it!"
Abyss
"Concerns you in what manner?"
Genju Fullbring
"Just get out of my way!" Genju screamed out as his aura poured out and his hair changed green and longer, his aura resembled that of what Kai's and Giru's in blue. "Hand it over and I might kindly let you all leave!"
Crow Fullbring
"Ahri!" He ran to her sitting her up as she softly woke up. "What you do to her Genju!"
Giru Metalbring
"We can handle this guy ourselves. How dare you hurt Inoue!" Giru said pounding his fist together as Kai cracked his knuckles staying silent.
Kai Takeshi
"Syndraxia, you take Crow and the others off to Remnant there they can recover their wounds. Me and Giru will handles this." Kai's voice sounded shaky. He was beyond pissed as his own mana seemed to be forming out of no where, as if the living things around him gifted him mana.
Giru Metalbring
"I'm on another level then you both that's for sure."
Crow Fullbring
"No let me and Syndra-"
Kai Takeshi
"GO!"
Abyss
"No need to scream." Abyss walked past Kai as he stopped and smirked back at Kai. "Don't worry I won't break my side of the bargain."
Kai Takeshi
Glaring at Abyss walking past him. "Better not, Abyss! Giru now I know you're going to hate hearing this, but this is our best bet. We gotta fuse, just like Roy and Skarnar did."
Giru Metalbring
Looking at Kai shocked. "You said what!? I won't ever do that again! After the first time no never again!!!!"
Kai Takeshi
"It's the only thing we got, fighting him two on one is going to put us at a disadvantage. So come on!!!!!"
Giru Metalbring
"We can't we don't have the rings!"
Kai Takeshi
"We don't need the rings." Kai said reassuring Giru.
Genju Fullbring
Preparing a blast he shot it towards everyone as it was a giant green ball of mana headed towards them. "Stop having me wait!"
Kai Takeshi, Giru Metalbring & Genju Fullbring
Kai and Giru both turned blue barely blocking everyone from the destruction as they dashed through the smoke both attacking Genju at the same time, giving him no chance to recuperate. Kai lead the attacks as Giru was right behind him, theoretically Giru hits harder then Kai, but Kai is faster then Giru which makes them the perfect duo. Genju was blocking trying to keep up with them, but Giru's attacks always broke through because of Kai leaving openings for him. Doing this they'd hope the others would run. Juju Juju

When Genju told her to give up The Heart, Syndraxia could only give a growl. "And what, give it to you? Never will i- " Before she could finish the sentence she doubled over in pain, her hatred towards Genju driving The Heart back into instability. She fell to her knees this time, her face contorted in pain. In her head she could hear the screaming of the restless souls that she had ensnared. Meanwhile the corrupted tendrils of magic twisted their way up her arm.

She looked up to see Genju and Kai preparing to battle. Another flash of anger swelled in her at the sight. "I should be the one fighting Genju, he's my mistake," she hissed between clenched teeth. The anger was redirected towards herself when Kai shouted at her to take Crow and Ahri to the healers. She wanted nothing more than to stay and fight, but she knew that whatever would happen, Kai would want Ahri safe.

It took great effort, but Syn managed to shift into her dragon form and scooped up Crow and Ahri within her paws. Using a flash step to gain momentum, she took off and flew over the ranks of demons. However, after a time in the air it became obvious that something was wrong. Syndraxia's wingbeats were too slow, her once graceful movements were now sluggish and clumsy. Crow and Ahri (if conscious) could see that the black corruption was festering wildly along her shoulder and most of her upper arm, forming black spikes that dripped with a strange black ichor. It was similar to what she looked like when she had almost killed Crow.

They were almost to safety, but inside her there was a battle raging. She had left Kai to battle Genju while she fled in the opposite direction. What sort of dragon was she? What if when she returned she would find only one of the two was alive. If Genju took down Kai then could she finish the kill? And if Kai took down Genju, what more would there be to this life? Was that why she had been so eager to leave? She told herself that it was for Crow and Ahri, but was it really? Crow, Sarah, Ahri, and now Kai were put in danger while she remained safe.

All of a sudden Syndraxia realized that she couldn't move one of her wings... the corruption had consumed it. Surprised, the dragoness let out a roar and all she could do as she fell to the earth was wrap her arms around Ahri and Crow in order to protect them from the impact. Syndraxia crashed into a host of demons and skidded across the ground, causing chunks of earth to be displaced.

"Crow..." she coughed, hoping he was alright. In the edges of her vision she could see demons closing in, but she couldn't move. Panic gripped her, making her chest burn, but it only served to paralyse her movements more. "I...I... can't move!" Tears glistened in her eyes as dark swaths of shadow rose from her body like steam, the dark ichor slowly growing over her form. She had no idea what was going on but she knew what it meant, she had failed... failed to take down Genju and to protect anyone she cared about.

"I'm sorry."

The Heart lay on the ground a stone's throw from her head, the last light remaining in it struggling to counter the corruption. Souls that had previously been ensnared began to seep out, or were otherwise consumed by the growing black.

Gohan510 Gohan510
(And so we come to the cross-roads of fate. :captaincat: Syn A or Syn B. It depends on what happens next, what people say and do, etc. :] Will Syn be able to face the darkness inside herself or will she become what she needs to be in order to crush Genju? What is stronger, love or hate?)

Leona.West.full.1796117.jpg
"That's fine, I'm sure Jugo would do the same." Sarah didn't care if there were terrible consequences in store for her. As long as Jugo and the guild is safe she would go this far for them.
Gohan510 Gohan510
(I'm so sorry for the late reply >_< Thought I had sent it when i hadn't

Crow Fullbring
Crow looked at Syndraxia as they crashed the demons were slowly coming towards them as he looked at the unconscious Ahri. “Damn she’s still out and probably from the bang it must’ve put her in a longer shock.” Crow stepped over up front as he fended off the demons yet they were getting to much but sooner then later they all began to fall as they were getting struct in the chest by a laser beam. “Thank everything I believe in.”
Abyss
Abyss was standing on top of Syndraxia as he jumped off seeing the weird transformation. Walking towards Crow he smirked firing more at the demons. “Wake the girl up. That’ll probably stop the corruption from infecting her so bad. Holy magic is the opposite of corruption and dark magic it’s your best bet.” With that Crow tried his best waking Ahri up. “You felt that high pressure of magic power right?”
Crow Fullbring
Crow held Ahri in his arms as he looked at Syndraxia. “Please Ahri hurry up!”
Ahri Inoue
Hearing her voice she woke up coughing after taking a deep deep breathe. “Crow..? CROW! What happened?” She gripped Crows shirt.
Crow Fullbring
Crow smiled at Ahri. “Thank goodness.” Crow helped her up. “I know this a lot to ask but-“
Abyss
“Heal the feminine beast behind us. She’ll lose sanity if you don’t cure her even if it’s only momentarily.”
Juju Juju

Alice
“Well... you’re ready to go out there and shine bright... yes yes you’ll be safe I’m sure of it. Do be careful.”

Plutia Plutia
Kazuto
Phasing through the fooor Kazuto had invaded Remmant, people who noticed him was shocked to even see him inside. A skull consumed in darkness flew at him as he tilted his head as it missed. “You finally decided to come out the darkness. Didn’t stay long in Vale pall.”

???
“I was suppose to check out the damage to determine the level of threat this was. Obviously it’s gotten out of hand.” The man stepped out of the town hall as he walked down the steps. “I don’t remember seeing you in vale though.”

Kazuto
“I have sights on everyone don’t be surprised.” Kazuto chuckled. “You confronted Syndraxia remember?”

???
“The ebony women who’s apart of Team Ten? Trader to Asgard?”
Kazuto
“Yes... that one. A rather beautiful lady. Enough chatter though.” Kazuto pulled out the orb of the ocean titan out of a void portal. “Titan of water. Shall you crumble.” Kazuto pulled out a card that gave off negative energy. “Take!” The card began absorbing the life out of the orb until its navy shine died out. The card gained a weird aura round it. “Release that of Naga, Dimension Dragon of the Deep Underworld!!!!!” The card shined as a black spirit shot out of it landing behind Kazuto as a skeletal Dragon appeared. The beast roared as everyone screamed. “Oh this feels sweet. To real honestly.”

Kai Takeshi, Giru Metalbring & Genju Fullbring
Kai and Giru was getting pushed back as they were slowly being burnt out, yet Giru still refused to fuse with Kai. Kai questioned Syndraxia recent anger for Genju, yet Giru didn’t respond. Getting blown back by a summoned meteor from Genju the two dancers struggled to stand up. Kai called to Giru saying if they fused they gain mana and recover. Yet Giru was still not convinced as they both got knocked around by Genju in his new form. Sliding back Kai had enough as he dodged Genju’s punch knocking him straight in his gut. This attack completely knocked Genju out if his greenish form forcing him to drop. Kai looked down to Genju sighing. Genju then turned back to his green form uppercutting Kai then attacking Giru. Kai jumped on Genju’s back stopping him yet getting pushed off. Getting together Giru said and whispered to Kai it’s the only chance they got to stop Genju because at this point it’ll end horribly on their end of it. As Genju was getting up Kai demonstrated to Giru the hand symbols they need to commence. Kai looked at Giru and laughed as Giru seemed rather lost from the complex hand symbol sequence they have to follow. Genju powered up as Kai and Giru looked towards him they had no time to waste putting their hands together Genju dashed at them as his right fist was consumed in green mana going for a punch to end it all he struck at the two dancers in front of him as a stream of light shot to the sky shaking the earth beneath them creating heavy winds. This same magic power could be felt all through Asgard. It even shocked those who were in Remnant. Borin also got out of his chair shocked to see the two actually going so far as to fusing just to take out a common enemy. As the light crumbled a new warrior was standing in its place. He wore strange clothing. His vest had a padding around the neck and shoulders of the vest are reddish orange, and the vest is black. His hair was similar to his Kaio ring counterpart Girai, Kairu is barely different he only has one free hanging lock of hair instead of two. Kairu possesses Kai’s body structure as he is tall and slender, but he seems to mostly possess Giru’s facial features. Kairu was in Kai’s golden flame form as he was punched in the face by Giru, yet he was unphazed and completely tanks it. Kairu introduced his amazing speed and power as it was almost sinilar to hyper instinct as Kairu turned to look at the floating Genju was still getting hit with delayed attacks. Kairu told Genju that it was over and there’s no longer anything he can do. Charging up a sparkly spell that he crushed and threw it as it entered Genju’s body almost completely wiping his mana leaving him fall to the floor empty. Kairu took a deep breathe as a glowing light shined and they split into two.
Kai Takeshi
Kai looked at Giru and smiled. “See it wasn’t that bad and we didn’t take to long and some of our mana is restored. Hehe!” He laughed a bit scratching the back of his head.

Giru Metalbring
Giru looked at Kai then turned his head crossing his arms. “Shut up.” He did thank himself in his head that he agreed to doing the fusion. “We going to leave him here?”

Kai Takeshi
“Yeah. He’ll come for us when he wakes up.” Kai held is hand out to Giru. “Lets go to the defense for Remnant.” Giru grabbed Kai’s hand as they teleported for the others.

"I will!" Before Sarah took two steps she looked behind at Alice and rubbed the back of her neck. "You...Wouldn't mind giving me directions right?" The pinkette was ready to leave but she doesn't know where to go. Having powers was one thing, knowing where to go is another.
Gohan510 Gohan510

Thanks to Ahri's intervention the corruption slowed, but it did not stop it's advance. Syndraxia's eyes were shut in pain and she was growling through her teeth to stop herself from thrashing about. It felt as if every inch of her skin was simultaneously being burned and mended in a repeating cycle. It didn't seem to stop, that is until Genju was knocked out of his green form. The darkness suddenly stopped in its tracks, held in place by Ahri's magic. Then Genju was knocked out and his mana taken, it began to shrink backwards.

Syndraxia gasped, finally able to breath freely again as the corruption receded. The blackened spikes didn't disappear from her wing and shoulder, but they decreased in size and the rest of her body returned to normal. A single red eye opened, its gaze passing from Crow to Ahri. She seemed to realize what had happened.

The dragoness winced in pain as she parted her mouth to speak. "You have my thanks Ahri... I do not know what would have become of me if you had not been here." It took an obvious struggle, but the dragon hauled herself to her paws, her head hanging low from exhaustion. She opened her mouth to say something else, but she seemed to lose her balance. Fortunately, her draconic form gave way into her humanoid one and she ended up falling onto her hands and knees. In this form the corruption was even more obvious. Her shoulder had become mishappen, and her once smooth skin had become jagged and hard, snaking down her spine and curving around half of her chest.

"Kai... and Giru...?" She huffed, bringing herself into a kneeling position. "...and Genju... did they beat him?"

Gohan510 Gohan510

Ahri Inoue
“I’m glad to have helped you! Keeping a friend safe is my duty.” Giving off that gentle bright smile of hers. “We felt a high immense of magic far not to far from us. It was almost similar to whats the name. Oh! Girai! When they used the rings to fuse while battling black and Zar. Its safe to say they fused because it gave off their wave length yet smugged together. Yet it ended so fast.” She looked at Syndraxia and smiled again. “I believe we should try to rest here and hope the best for the others.” She summoned her scythe cutting demons behind Syndraxia. They shined bright and exploded. “We gotta hurry to sarah and the others.”

Juju Juju
Alice
Feeling the building shake she looked worried. “Go off outside the gates Asgard whole geographical structure has been rearranged so there for its all straight pathway you’ll come across Sarah and a giant demon.” The building shook rougher.

Plutia Plutia
Kai Takeshi
Kai and Giru appeared to Sarah’s side as there was seeming to be a child whose entire body was pitch black like the empty space. “Who’s that?”
Sarah Love
Sarah smiled to see Kai and Giru. “Wasn’t the others with you two? Is Syndraxia okay?”
Giru Metalbring

“They’ve must’ve flew right over your head and went straight for remnant. Dragons are known for their speed in the skies. I wonder if that child is really whats giving you trouble lets go Salamander.”
Kai Takeshi
“I feel something evil at Remannt is going on Giru. I need to head over there. You can handle the Armageddon right?”
Armageddon
Feeling Kai’s magic power Armageddon woke up from standing still and sleeping. Once he set eyes on Kai he began screaming, just his scream alone made the wind shake roughly. “Destroy!!!! Takeshi!!!!”
Giru Metalbring
Giru stood there with his arms crossed feeling the wind around him sway everyone else except for himself and Kai. “You better get going now Salamander.”

Kai Takeshi
“Stay safe then partner. It seems Armageddon got its eyes on me.”
Giru Metalbring
“I’ll be fine. Its you who needs to be careful.” Giru began walking towards Armageddon. “Go on hury.”

Kai Takeshi
“Lets go Sarah.” He held her hand and teleported them away from Giru and the council members who faced Armageddon.

Reaching Remnant they made it as it seemed quiet but most buildings were damaged. “You sense that surge of mana? Its here but its not here.”
Sarah Love
“Only solution someone open a gate to a false dimension. Lets keep walking till we find something.” She directed Kai to follow her as she walked through Remnant.

Wiz
Wiz stepped forward as Naga was summoned he watched as the people ran on trying to escape. His comrades appeared to his side. “This is job of the liberals, where is Alice?”
Cooda
“Dealing with the little girl. She’s harnessing a lot of power as we speak so you might as well prepare to take it in.”
Juyin
“This blade will cut Naga down. We should split in two. Wiz handle Kazuto, and we will deal with the beast.” Juyin stated as him ans cooda jumped over Kazuto fighting off Naga. “Giga slash!!!” His blade embued in mana as he slashed at Naga it created a giant shockwave that hit the dragon but didnt even scratch him. “Damn.” Flipping he slashed Naga wih the tip of his blade as it wasn’t still scratching. “Cooda!!! Now!!”
Cooda
Blasting Naga with a meteor we summoned the dragon flinged it off flying elsewhere. “What?!” Clapping his hands togethere he created a spell that opened a warp gate that swallowed the fighters. “This dragon might mess around and destroy Remnant. I could hold here for only a few minutes.” Cooda looked as Wiz and Kazuto battled seemed heated as the dimension already shook. “This seems intense already.” The dragon roared. “Come Naga!”
Naga
Naga looked at Cooda. “Foolish human you will fall to a god!” Naga roared once more as he powered up a mana blast. As he fired it and it consumed the platform cooda and Juyin stood on. Juyin jumped behind Naga going for a strike with his giant blade. “If you’re going to sneak do it in silence!” He hit Juyin with his tail slamming him into some rubble. Bones crackling as he turned his head to look at the ant beneath his tail. Hearing Cooda preparing the same spell from before a shower of meteors came down on Naga as he fell over being attacked. As the shower ended Naga slowly got back up. “That one was unexpected.” He fell over again as his ankle was slashed. Wincing in slight pain his eyes shifted to Juyin. “Why don’t you just die?”

Juyin
“I’d ask the same question as you.” Juyin laughed. “Giga!!!! SLASH!!!!!!!!” Juyin slashed his blade towards Naga as the shockwave was orange this time crashing on Naga creating an explosion. “Multi Slash!!” Swinging the blade so more shockwaves came as the explosion debris flew everywhere. Hearing an evil laugh in the smoke had Juyin and Cooda in confusion. “He’s surely damaged.”

Naga
Blowing the smoke away he roared. “You truly thought that’d hurt me?” Naga laughed as he rushed towards them and hand them on the run. The two where kiting Naga as he chased them with his red and black flames. “Humans fall to my will!!!”

Wiz
Landing on a pillar watching Kazuto landing in front of him. “You’re hiding something aren’t you?”
Kazuto
Grabbing his mask slowly pulling it off darkness flew out as his magic power kept rising till his aura was similar of Ian’s or Borin’s. “Welcome to the end. You asked for this.” Kazuto looked up at Wiz in an instance he kicked Wiz into multiple rubble. Creating a ball of purple and black mana he through it, yet it was small till it hit Wiz. “You ever touch destruction mana?” His body was covered in a aura embedded in destruction mana. “Destroy.” A ball of destruction formed on his hand as it launched towards Wiz who was covered in dust. Everything cleared as there was a hole in the ground.

Wiz
Flash stepping behind Kazuto as he shot a blast yet it faded. “Damn.” Jumping away from Kazuto Wiz noticed Kazuto hasn’t even moved and this new power increase is intense. “Did he sell his soul?” He landed watching Kazuto’s back.
Kazuto
Kazuto turned to look at Wiz who was beneath him. “You don’t want to test this power with me?” Walking towards the edge of the pillar as he jumped down. Crashing down he stood up looking towards Wiz. “You ready?” Kazuto was so fast he tackled Wiz slamming him into rubble. The boulders disappeared on contact with Kazuto. “You shall all feel my wrath."
Kazuto
Going for a final jab at Wiz Kazuto’s attack was blocked. “So you showed your face.” Kazuto smirked taking his fist away.

Borin
Borin stood there holding Kazuto’s fist. “This got a little out of hand. You’re defying the boundaries and you know you are the shift of magic is going spiral. You shall be taken care of by myself feel honored.”

Kazuto
“Of course i do. Open spot for nation leader just the way i like it. Death battle with Borin the Destroyer. Come.” Kazuto taunted Borin as the battle seem to have begun as the ground beneath them shook. “I’ve always wanted this elevated surge of power you know. Growing up i looked towards a upcoming rise. I wanted everyone to look at me as the strong. Then i learned of Nation leaders. Thats a scale of power I never imagined existed.” The aura around him was calm until he finished his speech. Flash stepping towards Borin they exchanged punches, kicks, and spells. After some time of fighting Kazuto was pushing Borin back. “Fall to my hand! Destroy!” He fired a ball of destruction.
Borin

Slowly falling he raised his hand as he fired a ball of destruction and the dimension shook as it was slowly being destroyed by one attack. Borin landed as he had a power struggle with Kazuto on the ball of destruction. “You’re new to the power so naturally unbelievably strong until your body gets used to it.” Borin finally released his aura as his ball of destruction blew away Kazuto’s completely swallowing it. The ball rushed to Kazuto’s head but barely missed. It cut his clothes around the shoulders. “You wanted to fight me so bad let me introduce you to the realm of the gods!” He stated as his aura poured out striking fear to Kazuto.

"Alright, I'll see you later." Sarah tried to ignore what felt like the building shaking. She ran straight outside to the gates of Asgard to find that the path was straight. "It would be embarrassing if I somehow get lost here." The pinkette said to herself as she ran through the narrow path. and just as she said there were a giant and Sarah. "Help has arrived guys!" She said to grab their attention.
Gohan510 Gohan510

Remembrance shimmered across Syndraxia's face at the mention of Sarah. She was worried about her friend, of course, but she had faith in Sarah's abilities. After all, when they first met the mage had flawlessly evaded every one of her enraged attacks. However, the more she fought in this battle the more she realized that even she was getting a run for her money by these new invaders. It didn't help that an entirely different war for self-control was raging on the sidelines.

Syndraxia hauled herself onto her feet, a renewed sense of vigor shining in her face, even if her body didn't reflect it. "Alright, let's find Sarah and the others. Kazuto has unleashed Armageddon... we need to group up and assess some strategies." she said. The Heart was no longer floating on its own, so she picked it off of the ground and fastened it around her neck like a pendant. It rested nicely on her chest, mirroring the beating heart beneath her dark skin.

The dragoness narrowed her eyes and took in a breath of air. "There is something else... I smell dragon, though it reeks of death. Stay vigilant." she warned Ahri. Things were quickly getting out of hand and she still hadn't dealt with Genju. Through their bond she knew he was inactive but not dead. Kai and Giru must have rendered him unconcious. It was the main reason why The Heart was so stable amidst this raging maelstrom of godly powers. She would have to deal with him when he awoke, but for now she would make the most of the calm before their final clash.

Gohan510 Gohan510

Crow Fullbring
Crow killed some demons as he jumped back regrouping with everyone surrounding Syndraxia. “That’d be the best but we got a problem here.”

Ahri Inoue
Ahri regrouped with everyone as she breathed gently. “I felt is pressence once we occupied ourselves with the hordes of demons. They stop if Kazuto is defeated right?”

Abyss
Abyss regrouped with everyone as he shot down more demons breathing slightly heavy. “They just keep on coming.” Abyss stated as they were surrounded wih demons. The demons cleared a path as Yhorm slowly walked amongst them. “It’s been some time Yhorm The Giant. That title doesn’t really match you since you’re not an actual giant nor is your power limitless.

Yhorm
“Yes of course. I warned Kazuto of your betrayal and yet he did not listen to me. It was only a matter of time when you’d switch sides Obsedian Dragon’s Princess Syndraxiana.”

Juju Juju
Kazuto
Kazuto breathed heavily as he landed on the floor standing there watching as the dimension closed. He turned to look back towards Kai and Sarah. "Takeshi glad to see you, while I'm in this state." He smirked calmly looking back towards Borin yet he was gone along with Waldo. "Where did Borin and Waldo run off to?" Laughing to himself Kazuto then turned towards Kai and Sarah. "You're allies are East of us with the dragon Naga. I'm sure you know of him Sarah."
Sarah Love
Sarah looked at Kazuto shocked as she listened to him mentioning the liberals are with Naga. "How in the world did you allow a manisfestation of evil even stain these lands?!"
Kazuto
"You allowed Syndraxia."
Kai Takeshi
Before Sarah could speak Kai stepped forward. "Stop Sarah, don't waste your breathe on this fool. Go back to Giru and aid him in his battle against the Armageddon. I will personally handle Kazuto."
Sarah Love
"Are you crazy!? You don't even look like you can go blue!"
Kai Takeshi
"If my theory right, then Kazuto just finished combat with Borin which is why he seems kind of exhausted. So I have a fifty fifty chance of winning. Now go! They need you!" Kai turned blue in front of Sarah pushing her back a bit as he dashed towards Kazuto going for punches and kicking as they vanished and entered combat all over the skies. Kai kicked Kazuto back down to Remnant but then flashed stepped above him instant transmitting them off of Asgard. There where on a beautiful island as the water was clear blue. There was two men that spit there tea out once they seen Kai kick Kazuto into the floor. He landed on the beautiful grass turning his head towards the two. "Sorry Supreme and Elder. I had to bring him here that was the only option to keep us secluded." Kai stated scratching the back of his head giggling.
Elder
After the rude interruption from Kai and Kazuto Elder wipped his mouth. "Sorry, but WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU BRINGING ENEMY HERE TAKESHI!!!! THIS IS FREAKING HOLY LAND FOR CHRIS SAKE!!!!!!"
Kai Takeshi
"Its okay! It's only for a little."
Supreme
"WAIT YOU BROUGHT KAZUTO HERE?! Is he still in that form!?"
Kai Takeshi
"Maybe." Kai's attention was easily directed towards Kazuto once he got up and began to power up. "Get back." With no hesitation the two ran off. Flying over to Kazuto Kai went heads on. Going for a under kick Kazuto jumped over him as Kai slid.
Kai Takeshi & Kazuto
Kazuto looked at Kai as he turned using the Hakai ability as Kai easily dodged it, easily going for a kick right after landing it directly on Kazuto’s face. As the fight goes on, Kazuto charges another energy sphere, this time bigger, and tosses it at Kai. Kai crushes it until the sphere is completely gone. As Elder and Supreme watch the fight, Elder notices that Kazuto is not using his full power, to Supreme’s shock. Kazuto grabs Kai’s face and pushes him downwards at a high velocity, making him crash into a nearby mountain . Kazuto stands over Kai, and is highly disappointed with him. Kai gets a few good hits in, but Kazuto is not affected by it. Kazuto tells Kai he will need that technique he used on Jen, “Hyper Instinct”. Kai laughed to Kazuto’s comment and respomds that he doesn’t know how to do it willingly. Kai powered up using his King Dragon Fist which red aura overlapped over his blueish one. Flying up to the air Kazuto followed after him. Up above the island, Kai and Kazuto decide to start up their battle again, this time without any tricks. Both sides power up and charge each other, punching at exactly the same moment. As their fists come together, they produce strange shock waves that radiate outward. It scared Elder and Supreme since this was a totally different reaction off of fist colliding. It even shook the island itself. Elder suggested Supreme they should go somewhere safe. Agreeing with elder they ran off to find cover while still watching the fight. Mountains trees of the sacred land crumbling and completely getting a makeover on the geographic aspect. Another punch colliding Kai was breathing heavily as his body barely holding up yet Kazuto seemed fine. Kazuto jokingly asked Kai if he was exhausted then floats away from him back down to the island. Kai followed as they landed gently Kai released himself off both techniques as he was base.
Kazuto
“Just like sarah said. You’re exhausted you fool. Before i end you let me show you my rein of terror.” Kazuto created a ball of destruction in his hand as he gently tossed in the air for it come back down and destroy the island. “This is a perfect burial.”

—————-
Sarah Love
Arriving to the scene she flashed stepped by the pinkettes side. “You are the one Alice mentioned about? Sorry i just arrived.”

Plutia Plutia

Last edited:
"Yes. that's right." Sarah smiled at her. "I don't really know how to use my powers, but I'll learn as I go along..." She then scratched her cheek. "I'm sorry if that doesn't really inspire confidence."
Gohan510 Gohan510

Sarah Love
“I don’t know how to help you really it’s easy. I can’t help as much when we’re in the middle of war.”

Plutia Plutia
Kai Takeshi
Kai looked down at the floor as he fell to his knees as the ball of destruction slowly falling to the floor Kai kept hearing a voice in the back of his head. ‘I can’t got no more.’ Something kept telling him to get up. The voice finally reached him. His eyes opened up looking shocked. It was Gelard, the dragon Kai met years ago when he first meditated. His fist vibrated at a fast pace. Disappearing the ball of destruction almost touching the floor as it disappeared as well. Kai appeared behind Kazuto crushing the ball of destruction mana. “I can’t allow you to destroy this island I’m sorry.” His voice was calm while looking at the palm of his hand. “My body feels externally hot. It kinda burns not gonna lie.” Steam emitted off his body; the extra mana that was already stored in his body is getting removed by the mana coming in.
Elder
I only seen Kai emitt that much heat when he battled Yhorm and he was overusing more mana then he had so his body emitted steam. “It’s interesting how this is happening again, only bad thing is Kai won’t be able to move at all plus he’ll be in a chomma.”
Supreme
“So this is his body giving its last stretch.”
Kai Takeshi
Kai turned towards Kazuto with an annoyed face. “This is what you wanted right?” Kai began to power up as his aura poured out wildly and his hair turned white. “I won’t go easy no more.” Flash stepping towards Kazuto jabbing him in the gut. Taking two steps after hitting Kazuto he was then blown away with multiple delayed attacks. Going for another punch Kazuto tried blocked it as Kai moved so fast the flow of his attack ended up as an uppercut.
Kazuto

Trying to get up he struggled to get up. “Good. Takeshi this is what i wanted from you.” He smirked sitting up slowly. “Damn you! Why are you so strong?” Finally standing up Kazuto’s vision was blurry as his mana was depleting faster because of the new form. It was new to his body of course so it drained more. “I have to end this now! HAKAI!!!” He screamed out throwing the ball of destruction towards Kai as it was grabbed and destroyed. “No!!!” He flew at Kai going for a punch.
Kai Takeshi
Kai dodged Kazuto’s punch as he kneed Kazuto in the stomach. The delayed attacks knocked him to the floor. “You won’t be able to attack me.” Kai’s body was starting to give in as well because of the mana being used. ‘I gotta end this quick.’ Kai thought to himself looking at Kazuto on the floor. Kai released his fist as his palm was drawing bits of mana from the living plants and creature around him as it slowly formed a ball of white mana. As he threw it at Kazuto completely consuming him as it floated to the air detonating. Yet the blast had purple sparks Kazuto landed badly damaged. Watching him carefully Kai took in a deep breathe releasing himself from this form. The burning finally stopped. “You know I’m lucky to be a son of the fire dragon. That immense heat is our physical ability “ Overheat”, when the user goes over and beyond their limits for the cost of the life of living things around them and their own body. Pretty useful if you think about it.” Kai said with a smile then getting serious slowly walking towards Kazuto.
Kazuto
“That technique.. is insane. Hyper instinct.” Kazuto stated sighing. Struggling to get up Kazuto looked towards Kai annoyed. “You really are Asgards light. You ever thought of giving it to someone else?”
Kai Takeshi
“Everyone that fights to protect Asgard all have their light. I guess mines shines a little brighter for the countless things I’ve done. I’m truly grateful for everyone around me. Even you Kazuto.”
Kazuto
Looking shocked to even hear Kai say this Kazuto set eyes on Kai instead of the ground. “Why would you even tell me this? Why me?”

Kai Takeshi
“Because it’s true.” Kai smiled at Kazuto who’s destruction mana faded away as he turned to normal. “You helped me realize my own worth in life and many more. Allowing me to become a lot wiser and sharper on the battlefield. If it wasn’t for you arranging the field for me I would’ve never tapped into Hyper instinct or better yet, fight Jen.”

Kazuto
“Is that so?” Kazuto chuckled standing up slowly. “Sadly its to late for me to change. You know when i was younger i always heard about you, but never believed the stories were true. A child who was lost in time. You’re story matches no other. Thanks for the talk but I’m sure you know what has to happen.” Kazuto pulled out a card as vines attacked Kai wrapping him up completely squeezing him. Turning towards the direction the other two ran off to Kazuto pulled out another card. “Let the great unfold! The crash of a million soldiers. Leviathans Great Wrath!” He called as a magic circle formed in the sky as a giant magical sword slowly came out. “There. If i have to fall lets do it togethere!”

Supreme
Supreme looked up seeing the spell. “He plans to kill us all?!” Looking at Elder clapping his hands then his feet together. “Elder wait!!”
Elder
“This the only way!” Now defend me from those demons.”
Supreme
Looking towards Kazuto he noticed two Ursas and a Tosa appeared, the Tosa flew towards the sky under the blade slowly ripping through the circle. “Woah.”
Kai Takeshi
Flash stepping in front of Kazuto Kai went for a firey punch but barely missed. “Stop this Kazuto!” The Ursa’s came to attack him as Kai was basically surrounded from above. “Lightning Fire Dragon Brilliant Flame!!!” He screamed out forcing his hand out as a gush of flames consumed the demons as the electricity combined with it done extra damage. Once it ended they were still in the air but flew down after him slamming into the earth Kai back flipped away from them as he slid a bit to regain his stance. One Ursa dashed forward as the other one followed behind. They both went for the strike on Kai as he dodged the first one but blocked the second getting sent flying. Mid air he flipped skidding across the floor. “This is going to be hard. I can’t go Blue.” The two Ursa went for fast punches that had Kai on the run blocking and getting hit. Kai got in between them as he tripped one then jabbed the other in the side. “Lighting Flame Dragon Secret Art: Twin Blade dance!!!” He swung in a circle motion as flames formed on his hand and he sent the two Ursas in the air floating taking damaged. Once he stopped lightning struck down on them. The Ursas dropped behind him but soon after got back up. “Damn I don’t know how much i can hold up.” Kai turned to them but got blasted in the back by Kazuto. Coughing up Kai fell to the floor. Looking up slowly Kai struggled to try and stand but Kazuto stood on his back.
Kazuto
Kazuto smugsd his foot into Kai and laughed hearing Kai’s scream of pain. Putting his foot under Kai he kicked him to lay on his back. “Look at the end. Its already above you. Hahahahaha! You stand no chance! Its over. You don’t hold the power to defeat me. You’re body can’t go any longer. In five minurtes you will all fall. No excuse me. We will all fall.” The Uraas picked up Kai as Kazuto’s fist had a purple aura around it as he went for the last attack for Kai’s chest.

Borin
Snatching Kazuto’s hand he looked at the man. “Sorry pal, you cannot say i didn’t let you have your fun. Same for Kai. Yet you went to far now.” Borin lifted his hand in front of Kazuto, his aura formed as the demeanor changed. “Hakai.” Kazuto’s screams out as ge was slowly being erased from existence. “Waldo insisted his Pupil stays alive.” Nothing left of Kazuto but sparkles of his mana. He then turned to the two Urasas as shot two beams out if his pinky finger and thumb. It hit them both in their chest. The laviathin spell faded as the user no longer was alive. “You let yourself get into that predicament Kai. Foolish boy. That’s the last time i help you.” Walking over to Kai helping him stand. “You got the Armageddon to deal with.”

Kai Takeshi
“Thanks Borin.” He said panting for air as he was weakened heavily.
Waldo
Walking up to Kai Waldo tapped him with his scepter and healed him. As well as the land. “So shall we continue to watch?”

Borin
“Yes we shall.” Walking over to Waldo he stood there looking at Kai. “Good luck with Armageddon it seems it split itself in two.”
Kai Takeshi
“Alright.” Kai’s wounds, mana, stamina, and clothes were all restored. “I’ll get going then.” Kai began to walk off as he stopped.

Last edited:
"I'm on nobody's side, really. See, I'm quite a selfish person.... but I'm sure you know that." Syndraxia laughed, though it sounded exceptionally bitter. She threw her hands up and turned from side to side as if gesturing for him to look around him. "Afterall, I did kill my entire species! What's an insignificant group to me? I crushed my own father's neck between my fangs, tasted his elder blood on my tongue. I couldn't let Genju do that, he wasn't obsidian... a king should not be killed by a human-spawn. I was selfish though, wasn't I? I wanted the killing blow all to myself."

Corrupted flames crackled to life around her. "Syndraxia The Betrayer, bane of the dragons, wife of the terror. She'll stab you in the back like everyone else she's loved." As the words left her mouth she flash-stepped behind Yhorm and attempted to thrust two corruption daggers into his back. She then flipped away and while still midair, unleashed a powerful beam of dragonfire.

Gohan510 Gohan510

Yhorm
“Yes of course an Obsidians dragon’s natural instinct is to kill. Nothing more but the taste of blood soothens them.” Because of his future sight he’s seen all this he prepared defensive behind him but he un estimated the power of them as he got pierced in the back. Turning around instantly he shot a black ball of mana as it launched towards Syndraxia’s flame as it made a giant explosion. He ducked dodging Ahri’s kick then kicking her away. Blocking Crow’s attack Yhorm threw him out the way, to block a beam with a magic barrier. “Ol Abyss.”
Abyss
“Yes?”

Yhorm
Yhorm looked at him. “You switched such as the dragoness. Why?”
Abyss
“You must’ve not listened to her. I’m on the same boat. I’m fighting for my life entirely. I agreed to Takeshi’s request and i put my pride aside to fight the battles to keep myself alive.” Abyss links that were connected with his pants as they clanked together. “How many traps did you plant down?”
Yhorm
“I didn’t count this time, but quite a bit.” Looking over to Crow and Ahri he laughed a bit. “Counting the numbers this is quite on your side. No matter. I will even the odds. Almighty!” His magic power rose as aura sprouted out.”
Juju Juju

Syndraxia landed gracefully some distance away from Yorm and gazed around the battlefield, her eyes slightly narrowed. "Traps?" she said in mild amusement. "Well if I told you that was unbecoming of you I'd be a hypocrite." She knelt down and placed a hand onto the ground, allowing the corruption to spread outwards. Drawn to the dormant magic of the traps, the black fog condensed around the areas concealing the traps, marking their location. Slowly, they began to eat away at the magic.

"Here Abyss, this should be easier to count. But first, we should slay the giant." she said, charging up her mana in preparation for another attack.

Gohan510 Gohan510

"I understand." Looks like she'll have to really learn as she goes. Though Sarah didn't remember asking her for help, so it felt unnecessary for the woman to even mention that.
Gohan510 Gohan510

Yhorm
Yhorm finished his power up as the black demon clogged his vision lik a blob on his face. In total six eyes opened as there was black electricity around his body. “Let the rain of terror begin!” He stated laughing as he was charging micro small magic circles on the tip of his fingers.

Abyss
Abyss noticed the various traps. “There’s still more aren’t there? You wouldn’t come out of the dark before preparing them.”

Yhorm
Yhorm chuckled and shook his head. “You know me to well. I never expected you to work with an angel.”
Ahri Inoue
“People change.” She summoned her lance, piercing it into the ground. “Crow.” She whispered to him getting his attention.

Crow Fullbring
Crow looked at Ahri nodding. “What’s up?”

Ahri Inoue
“Should we let these two handle it and we go regroup with Sarah?”

Crow Fullbring
Crow looked at Ahri and laughed scratching the back of his head. “Well taking our conditions. Higher numbers is better.”

Ahri Inoue
Ahri giggled at Crow looking at Yhorm. “I wonder if Kai is okay. Or Giru knowing him he’s probably pissed.” Pulling her lance out the floor. “Holy slash!” She slashed up as it sent a yellow shockwave towards Yhorm.
Yhorm
Turning around he placed his hand out pressing it against the slash as slowly consume his hand. Pushing him back a bit Yhorm laughed as he swiped it away going towards Abyss.
Abyss
Powering up he entered his almighty true form as he dodged the slash and he charged straight for Yhorm.
Crow Fullbring, Abyss & Yhorm
Crow and Abyss engaged fist combat with Yhorm as they were both being blocked at the same time. It was because the two were already exhausted and low on mana. Abyss could barely hold the form he was in. Yhorm’s magic circles grew on his finger tips as they exploded, nearly self destructing. Yhorm flew out the smoke landing on a boulder as Abyss had followed after him but was sent flying from a magical pop. Yhorm stated to Abyss and Crow who could no longer stand, to stay down or die.
Crow Fullbring
Crow struggled to stand as his shirt and jacket were blown off and he had scratches all over. Ahri helped him sit up. “Stop i got it.” He strugglrd to stand, holding onto his right arm. “To think I’ve gotten this tired.” Crow laughed.
Abyss
Soowly getting up he was knocked back down to base. “This hurts.” He coughed standing up. “That hurt.”
Yhorm
“I warned Kazuto of Takeshi. It seems my vision was true yet again. Takeshi killed him where he stood.” Yhorm was rambling about to himself.
Ahri Inoue
“He did what?!” Ahri looked up shocked to Yhorm.
Yhorm
“Kazuto no longer walk amongst these lands.”
Abyss
Laughing evily he smirked placing his hand over his face. “Those reptilian instincts.” Turning to look at Yhorm. He noticed Syndraxia was charging up a spell so he tried to stall.
Yhorm
“Dark magic is such scary magic if you think about it. The creeping of a horrible song, or a horrible nightmare. Yes of course. The deep. The deep lost ocean of darkness. Let the souls of the lost come beneath me and swallow those who are against me. Lord of the Underworld allow the passage to open.” A bunch of souls came out towards his opponents as it was like a black ocean. Consuming the whole field.

Ahri Inoue
Ahri created a barrier protecting the two next to her. “Syndraxia!”

Juju Juju
Sarah Love
“Its getting quite horrible out here.” She said watching as the giant demon had stopped while the dark child faught Giru. She blasted demons away from her and the new girl. Plutia Plutia

A burst of dragonfire erupted in a circular wave around Syndraxia, eliminating the first ranks of souls (and perhaps hitting Yhorm). Unfortunately as soon as they were cut down, more filled in the space they left and crashed against the dragoness, knocking her back. She regained her footing but it was a struggle to maintain it, forcing her to cross both her arms in front of her in an effort to resist the tide of souls. The sheer force of them caused mounds of earth to form behind the dragon's heels but she didn't show any signs of giving up, no matter how much effort it took. She cracked open one eye to look across to where Ahri and the others were sheltered beneath a magical barrier. Through the souls she could get fleeting glimpse of Crow and Abyss but she didn't need long to see how dire things had become.

Don't do it, was the last thing she thought before she transformed, knocking back a few of the tormented spirits. Step by step she positioned herself in front of the trio, using her immense size to block the landslide of souls. Her growls of pain could be heard above the raging clamor as ghostly claws scrabbled at her hide. "Crow, Abyss; take some of my mana to recover!" she grunted back to them. If she told them she had a lot to spare, she would be lying. All throughout the battle she had been relying on The Heart and the souls within it to fuel her, but between helping against Jen and powering up Kai (someone with an immense pool of power) she had to admit she was running low. She'd have to fall back on corruption if this kept up, but it was a sacrifice she was more than willing to make.

A bright light beneath her gaze forced her to look down and find The Heart shining with chromatic light. Streaks of bright energy arced over the dragon and landed around Crow, Abyss and Ahri, soon forming into the images of mages and other warriors whom had died in the battle. Syndraxia hadn't commanded The Heart to do that... they must have broken out through their own will. Wordlessly, the souls transferred their energy into the three before disappearing. Some even charged against the damned souls, forming a thin line of white against the dark tide. As the souls escaped, Syn could feel The Heart's energy , at least the positive kind, waning.

Gohan510 Gohan510

Crow Fullbring
Feeling his mana barely come back to him. Crow felt relieved. “I feel somewhat better now.” Crow looked up at Syndraxia worried for her as Ahri released the barrier once the dark coat of souls vanished. “The spell finally ended.” Crow smiled in relief. Looking past draxia he saw Yhorm ontop a boulder smirking. “I got one Diablo Mark 3 in me and I’m out after that. If you guys can hold him off then i can for sure charge it up a bit.”

Abyss
“Right.” Watching Yhorm he knew something else was coming. “Ahri. Cast that intense holy spell of yours that you once used on me. Us three will be his distraction.”

Yhorm
Yhorm looked at them all and smirked. “You think I’d fall for that silly trick of yours? It’s futile to even resist my wrath. My almighty hammer! Let the mountains crumble from thunder itself. Let that thunder drive those who oppose me away!” Yhorm created a giant black magic circle and shot a beam of electricity towards the four.
Ahri Inoue

Ahri jumped towards the beam using her lance to use the electricity to try and send it back to him yet her mana wasn’t controlled enough and there was a slight explosion. Yet there were four missiles of holy magic that sent Yhorm on the run. She slid back to her teammates. “I tried.”
Juju Juju

Users who are viewing this thread

Back