• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Dragon Blooded Exalted Game

It wouldn't be at a 5, since you are not currently on the Blessed Isle. Treason would probably rank a 3, and your biggest threat would be that the other players would find out and execute you for the good of the Realm since there is minimal troops or Imperial infrastructure to worry about.

Crocodile said:
I would like to voice interest, not sure what to offer up yet.
I have plenty of room available for more players, so you are quite welcome. Dragons In The West is the name of our forum, and it is already up with some background posts up for you to look at.

I just got back from a trip out of town for the holidays, so give me a little bit of time to get caught up on my posts and we can get started!

Is there still room for player applications for this game? I love DB but never played the game really and I should at least be honest about that so you know you will have a new player applying (if allowed)

If you can make up a sheet quickly, I will go ahead and let you slide in. Look over the plot so far. I may have you as one of the embassy agents for the Realm in Wavecrest to give you more time to get your character done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back