• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Rusty of Shackleford

Ten Thousand Club
Age 981
It has been over a hundred years since the time of the Z Fighters, of Son Goku, of Piccolo, of all those that bravely defended Earth. Now, the world has finally known peace. I the years that followed, Earth became much more aware of the presence of ki, thanks to Son Gohan and his research into the subject. The bloodlines started by Goku and Vegeta still run to this day, as it was discovered that Saiyan DNA dominates whatever genes it combines with, this meaning every child born of a Half-Saiyan and a human will be a Half-Saiyan, no matter what. Piccolo, no reaching the twilight of his prime, has assembled a new group of fighters, in the chance that a new threat may come. But that would never happen, right?

Right...

Age 1001
Earth is in ruins. In Age 982, on January 1st, at exactly 10:02 A.M., a force so massive, so insurmountable, that the entire planet was consumed by war. At it's head, a being of unimaginable power, who tore it's way through the Z Fighters, leaving only a few alive. But they fought on, and on and on and on, until this tyrant, having enough of this tiny ball of dirt and water...destroys the entire planet, and everyone on it. There are but a few survivors: children of the Z Fighters of Age 981 and beyond. Having stolen Time Machines from the Time Patrol, they've broken the rules of time itself to save the past. The question is...will it even be enough?

Hello! I've recently gotten back into DBZ, and I'm rebooting an idea I tried a while back. As the synopsis says, this takes place over a hundred years after Super, with most of the old cast besides Piccolo and a select others being dead. Our favorite Yoshi Namekian decided that it was best that he, alongside Dende and Mr. Popo, ensured that Earth had it's defenders, and thus, the New Z Fighters were formed. From all races, from all walks of life. It doesn't matter who or where you came from as long as you'll give your life to save the Earth. Speaking of which, you can play as pretty much any kind of character you want, within reason, of course. Human, Half-Saiyan, Namekian, Majin... You can play as an Acrosian/Frieza Race character, but they'd only have access to their first, maybe second form by the start of the RP.. Our characters will start out at around Namek Saga strength, so Saiyan's would be on the cusp of Super Saiyan, for comparison. I'm going to try and keep everyone relevant all the time, so I'm not going to rely too much on raw power. So a much weaker character can beat a much stronger one if they're smart, as their attacks won't just bounce off their opponent.

Battles between characters will be handled in OOC. I trust everyone enough to know when their character should lose for the story. But if an agreement can't be made, I will step in to keep the story moving.

That seems like everything! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!
Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi

Last edited:
Hmm I'm interested. Got a few ideas depending what works. Will there be a discord?

Sure, best to wait for a few people first though, how many is the minimum/maximum your willing to work with? Personally thinking 5 on low end given the show

Hmmm...you know what, I'll let people be from Frieza's race! My main worry was that the power difference might get ridiculous, so if you do play one, I'll ask you don't instantly destroy the villain right at the beginning.

well frieza and his father (and brother too I guess) were mutants of their own race that were incredibly powerful when compared to others without even having train. and when frieza did train four 4 months he became incredibly strong in such a short time (kind of like how broly is a freak of nature/mutant that grows stronger in battle)

well frieza and his father (and brother too I guess) were mutants of their own race that were incredibly powerful when compared to others without even having train. and when frieza did train four 4 months he became incredibly strong in such a short time (kind of like how broly is a freak of nature/mutant that grows stronger in battle)
there might be more... "normal" people of frieza's race
Alright. Just as long as you understand! Glad to have ya!

I was tempted to go a Android still adjusting to body if that works? Reason they can be at starting level.

Would just need to look for my Image, name alone should give some info about the character idea.

The Android "Garter"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back