• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dragon Ball Z: Martial Law

I’m interested though I do have a question

So are majiin’s completely off the table, if there are requirements then I’d be more than happy to attempt to meet them! :)

I’m interested though I do have a question

So are majiin’s completely off the table, if there are requirements then I’d be more than happy to attempt to meet them! :)
Well one you'd have to be a really good roleplayer, and i most likely won't be accepting any Buus at the beginning because in general they're just way too OP

Well one you'd have to be a really good roleplayer, and i most likely won't be accepting any Buus at the beginning because in general they're just way too OP
Well, I can definitely fill the first as I’ve been roleplayinh for a long time, I’m all about detail and making sure every post is up to my expectations.

And ya, I can see that being a problem. Maybe I could play something like a runt, someone who’s very much weaker compared to all her siblings :)

Well, I can definitely fill the first as I’ve been roleplayinh for a long time, I’m all about detail and making sure every post is up to my expectations.

And ya, I can see that being a problem. Maybe I could play something like a runt, someone who’s very much weaker compared to all her siblings :)
Well the power levels of them aren't in general what's op, what's OP is all their insane hax abilities. Instant Regen, creating infinite clones just as strong as the original, Magic, they can never die unless you destroy every single molecule, Instant hyper Copy ability, Absorbing, etc. Their abilities make them pretty much unstoppable.

Well the power levels of them aren't in general what's op, what's OP is all their insane hax abilities. Instant Regen, creating infinite clones just as strong as the original, Magic, they can never die unless you destroy every single molecule, Instant hyper Copy ability, Absorbing, etc. Their abilities make them pretty much unstoppable.
Ah alright, I understand! I’ll think of another character then :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back