• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dragon Ball Z: Martial Law

Dragon Ball Z: Martial Law

links

Roleplay

Character Thread

OOC chat

• 15357.gif

Danger . . . True Danger is coming.

Earth, many, many years after the death of the being named Majin Buu. Centuries, in fact. All the Z Fighters have died, except for the Turtle Hermit and Majin Buu, who has decided to continue teaching the next few Generations. A lot has changed since the death of our Heroes, many people have lived, many died, many things have changed. The earth is not what it once was, but instead, is something new. Something different. And from the ashes rises the World Martial Arts Tournament, celebrating the hero known to the public as Mr. Satan, a man who saved the world from destruction, and Chaos. The man who killed Cell, who killed Buu, the true World Champion. But it's changed, being advanced and with stronger occupants, it accepts the welcoming of Alien beings from other planets. Welcome one and all, to the True Worlds Martial Arts Tournament!

Last edited:
Jade Emperor Jade Emperor

I'm definitely interested!

^.^

My only question though is What are the "requirements" for Saiyans, Majins, etc. (Although tag along question, what species are allowed?)

bump
Jade Emperor Jade Emperor

I'm definitely interested!

^.^

My only question though is What are the "requirements" for Saiyans, Majins, etc. (Although tag along question, what species are allowed?)
Well for one, the best is I should be able to have a level of trust that means you won't be OP. Anything else is giving an explanation on to how they survived, their origins, etc. It can't be plain and boring, and has to have some sort of interest behind it.

Just one actual question. How many people are currently in this roleplay?
The people up above. The roleplay has yet to start. I made the interest check a while ago and decided to make everything else if people gave interest, and people just started doing that like, yesterday

I haven't put links in. This time has been pretty hectic for me so It's going kind of slowly, though the CS and OOC thread should be up soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back