• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Dragon Ball Z, Avatar, Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, etc.

Check

Check Mate
I'm looking to start a couple private RPs. Ones with about paragraph long posts, based mostly on character development. I'm not a fan of a set plot for these, as they limit creativity. I prefer to have a light idea if it and add to it, throwing in twists and turns.

My list of fandoms:

• Dragon Ball Z
  • Yu-Gi-Oh - All but Zexal
  • Pokemon
  • Digimon
  • Percy Jackson
  • Hunger Games
  • Pokemon

I'm particularly feeling a fighting one right now. So something like Avatar, DBZ, or PJ.

If you'd like to do more than one, let me know.

I'm pretty flexible with plot twists that you make up, different ideas, anything. I'll make sure to contribute my own elements and such.

No rules, since I'm feeling a bit lazy.

What did you have in mind for a Digimon rp? What series, will we play as OC's or existing characters, do you have a plot? I love Digimon and would love to try it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back