• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dragon ball type rp?

LunarArt1

Ya boi
Hello! I'm Lunar, nice to meet you. So I'm going to be honest what I'm looking for is slightly picky. I normally try not to be, but I've just had this itch lately and need to scratch it. I've been watching a lot of clips on youtube of dragonball which reminded me of when I used to watch it. So yeah I'm looking to do a dragon ball type rp, but with just oc's and make our own plot. I am open to including cannon characters, but I'll go over it below. For now I'll shoot out a quick introduction of myself!

About me/rules
-I'm 20, going to be 21 this December. Please be over 18
-I average around 2-6 paragraphs, please just give me something to work with preferably 2 paragraphs
-I like to send memes of our characters or even head cannons I have
-Please be open to ooc I like talking to who I rp with and possibly become friends
-I'm lgbtq friendly as I'm bi
-If you want to have a cannon character I require doubling​

Alright! So the rough explanation of this, but I'm wanting to do an rp for dragon ball mainly with only ocs and make our own plot set within the world of dragon ball. I'm open to trying to play a cannon character, but expect mistakes as it's been a while since I've fully watched it. I'll be watching super soon. That's all I got feel free to ask me questions!

I'd be up for something like this. Been so long since I dusted off my Dragon Ball and DBZ knowledge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back