• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dragon Ball Omega- Chat

Insect Insect
By the way, I'm renaming Sonic Cannon to Noise Beam. Sonic Cannon will now be the single-target version of Banshee Scream, since you allowed Thunder Scream Cannon to stay despite it incorporating Banshee Scream's single-target version as part of the attack, so it makes sense that the scream blast can stay.

Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet
If you don't reply in OOC today I will assume you've lost interest.

Tig Tig
Black Jade Black Jade
OK, this may be very awkward to do, but do you think you can somehow replace the frost demon with radice as your opponent? You would only have to change your last post.

If you don't reply in OOC today I will assume you've lost interest.

Tig Tig
Black Jade Black Jade
OK, this may be very awkward to do, but do you think you can somehow replace the frost demon with radice as your opponent? You would only have to change your last post.
Phew, that was close! I'm sorry, I've been dealing with a tonsil infection for the past week. I couldn't even open my computer, lol. I'm still interested, I've just been waiting for Genon Genon .

Yeah, you just triggered one of Timothy's biggest weaknesses: Fire. Specifically, his fake skin is flammable, as it's based on rubber. His casing can also melt in high enough heat (say, if Tim was electrocuted, his plastic-derived casing is such a poor conductor that it would start melting), but it takes a much higher temperature to affect his inner casing.

And now he's extremely angry with you, and probably will have serious difficulty working with Moeru in the future. Congratulations!

Yeah, you just triggered one of Timothy's biggest weaknesses: Fire. Specifically, his fake skin is flammable, as it's based on rubber. His casing can also melt in high enough heat (say, if Tim was electrocuted, his plastic-derived casing is such a poor conductor that it would start melting), but it takes a much higher temperature to affect his inner casing.

And now he's extremely angry with you, and probably will have serious difficulty working with Moeru in the future. Congratulations!
Come work with the Saiyans!

Who am I kidding, Eve doesn't really like anyone but herself lmao

Come work with the Saiyans!

Who am I kidding, Eve doesn't really like anyone but herself lmao

Speaking of the Saiyans, you're supposed to die this arc. Are you going to work on a replacement character for Eve once she kicks the bucket or are you just going to leave? Because I'd really prefer it to be the former.

Speaking of the Saiyans, you're supposed to die this arc. Are you going to work on a replacement character for Eve once she kicks the bucket or are you just going to leave? Because I'd really prefer it to be the former.
Mmm replacement I suppose just haven't thought whom.

It's fine. I just wanted to make sure you were still interested.

Insect Insect seems to have dropped off the face of the Earth. He hasn't been online for over a week now. Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet , Insect said he was going to give us three posts each and then would judge the winner himself. How is this going to work now that he's disappeared?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back