• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dragon Ball Omega- Chat

YAY!

Insect Insect Can you maybe push back the deadline a bit for her? Trust me when I say she's an excellent roleplayer to have on board. Pretty much very game I've played has been made a better place by Zook's presence.
aww I feel all warm and fuzzy inside lol

It's ok I got no important posts today I'll throw a cs up tonight (If I can drag myself away from Starcraft lmao)

I'll look at the character regardless. I won't mind if the character is posted late as long as its not too long after the RP starts.

I'll look at the character regardless. I won't mind if the character is posted late as long as its not too long after the RP starts.
A DBZ rp and no Saiyans?

Welp I dibs that.
I double dibs that.

I don't even care if I'm villain. (TBH Antagonist works great for me, as that's how I always preferred Saiyans. The badass space pirates that are looking for a good fight ^-^ I'll work on a CS right meow.)

I believe I still even have my Eve picture cx
can_you_handle_me_big_boy__by_blackrosesariasan-d3lhimx.png

Black Jade Black Jade
Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet
@Zy That Guy
Genon Genon
Crenando Crenando
Zooks Zooks
@AKKaleb
M Metalgeardude
Things will start pretty soon. I did just wanna share with y'all how combat will work in this tournament. The brackets will be randomized, and for plot reasons certain characters will be guaranteed a win. (The villans, once I get that worked out with Mori and Zooks.) Otherwise, simply RP out the fight for three posts, then I will tell you who I believe will win based off of the post information and your character profiles. If there is a disagreement with my decision then we can discuss that further in OOC. Fights within the z-force will be rare, but in the tournament they are necessary.Don't get any hard feelings if your character loses a round.

Last edited:
Black Jade Black Jade
@Zy That Guy
Genon Genon
Crenando Crenando
Zooks Zooks
@AKKaleb
Things will start pretty soon. I did just wanna share with y'all how combat will work in this tournament. The brackets will be randomized, and for plot reasons certain characters will be guaranteed a win. (The villans, once I get that worked out with Mori and Zooks.) Otherwise, simply RP out the fight for three posts, then I will tell you who I believe will win based off of the post information and your character profiles. If there is a disagreement with my decision then we can discuss that further in OOC. Fights within the z-force will be rare, but in the tournament they are necessary.Don't get any hard feelings if your character loses a round.
Does anyone need any jobbers to fill brackets, or do we have enough contestants?

Does anyone need any jobbers to fill brackets, or do we have enough contestants?
If we had 2 jobbers it will make things work out a lot better. So if you wanna make a fodder character I am definitely up for it.

Last edited:
Hera Mia Scarlet vs Ivy Poi
Winner of above will fight Antag. 2.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Algidane Ize vs Nick "The Slick" Takemura
Moeru vs Timothy Myers
Winners of above will fight each other.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eve Zefara vs. Goheane
Eve will win and will not participate in round 2 (Fighting rando NPC outside the scenes).
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rose Tobiah Flawer vs Roja D. Yuki
Winner of above will fight Antag 3.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Plan so far. The tournament will not go to completion because spoilers.

Black Jade Black Jade
@Zy That Guy
Genon Genon
Crenando Crenando
Zooks Zooks
@AKKaleb
M Metalgeardude

Last edited:
I put Moeru twice... If someone is willing to make a rando to fight Rose Tobiah I will appreciate it.

Insect Insect
So...ETA on when we start? I can try to create a rando (though I'm not so sure I'd like to play one).
In a few hours. Ima take a small break then do the intro post. For now we don't need anymore unless another character suddenly pops up in the down time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back