• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dragon Ball Omega- Chat

Insect

latest

Here are some starting points to begin the discussion if anyone else is interested.
  • I think characters should be fairly weak. I am too lazy to look up power levels, but at the very most they would be as strong as Goku when he fought Raditz.
  • The story should start on Earth.
  • It should not be limited to Earth, however. After the first major plot point travelling the universe should be something that is feasible for our version of the z-fighters.
  • This will be an alternate universe- Goku never existed nor did any of the other canon characters.
  • I want Saiyans to be an antagonistic role. They are still evil space pirates and will not be part of the z-force.
  • This would mean that humans will make up most of the z-fighters. This is the biggest problem with my vision of the "perfect" Dragon Ball Z roleplay. I want some unique OC races to be a part of the team too, but have no idea how to incorporate them easily.

latest

Last edited:
Wait, if we want to use a canon race we have to fill out a sheet for the race? o-0

Insect Insect if I was to be a frieza race or something of that nature would I have to fill out the race creation sheet.
The only Arcosians that are strong are Frieza and his family due to a genetic mutation + they are biologically powerful with no training required. So an Arcosian with the same mutation as Freiza decisively would not fit under the 500 starting power level. If you do want to play as one of his race you would have to make a normal Arcosian. There is not a lot known about them so I'd say the race creation sheet is needed.

Yeah, I'm in the middle of the sheet now. I may not be done by tomorrow tho >.<

Genon Genon Insect Insect I'm getting thru it

Insect Insect

So looking over Timothy's built-in weapons, it doesn't make sense for him to not have some purely-lethal ones. While normally his ki would be the most lethal thing, against the civvies he was designed to kill, that wouldn't matter very much.

However, I'm trying to think of some non-ki weapons that would be useful in all situations, against any enemy of any power level. Machine guns and missiles are right out, since they're just too weak. We've already covered electricity and absorption. I'm thinking a flamethrower, a railgun, a gas grenade launcher, or a poison dart gun. What do you think?

Insect Insect

So looking over Timothy's built-in weapons, it doesn't make sense for him to not have some purely-lethal ones. While normally his ki would be the most lethal thing, against the civvies he was designed to kill, that wouldn't matter very much.

However, I'm trying to think of some non-ki weapons that would be useful in all situations, against any enemy of any power level. Machine guns and missiles are right out, since they're just too weak. We've already covered electricity and absorption. I'm thinking a flamethrower, a railgun, a gas grenade launcher, or a poison dart gun. What do you think?
He has enough abilities for the moment. Maybe in a future upgrade.

I'm in (she says having not read a single bit yet). I'll have a better read over this tonight when I finish work ^-^

I'm in (she says having not read a single bit yet). I'll have a better read over this tonight when I finish work ^-^

YAY!

Insect Insect Can you maybe push back the deadline a bit for her? Trust me when I say she's an excellent roleplayer to have on board. Pretty much very game I've played has been made a better place by Zook's presence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back