• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dragon Age: Tale of the Champion

I forgot to mention but since Sebastian is free non-mage slot and also we're overnumbered in mage so if you can create a character in any races and gender you like as long as he/she is not a mage

Mage take over it. XD But alright, no mage for 'em then.
Ding dong. Have you forgotten about us?

Don't worry.

We haven't forgotten about you.

christian_bale_american_psycho_patrick_bateman_axe_10989289_RE_PwnzElite_has_declared_war_on_Grammar_Nazis-s400x300-173837.jpg

It's easy to just make an account. And free. It is our primary form of communication in the group, would make things more convenient if you made an account.

I have an account on there, but I don't really use it. I prefer Skype over it.

I have an account on there, but I don't really use it. I prefer Skype over it.

I used to use Skype. Then everyone I knew stopped and now all the action seems to be over on Discord.

I don't think using the game's Discord is a requirement for play but there is a lot of chatter there, much of it related to the RP (particularly in establishing preexisting relationships and what people want to do/where they want to go with their character). If you find yourself inclined to pop in, you'd be welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back