• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dragon Age Inquisition (Plot Change)

Will you join this roleplay?

• Yes! Working on a form right now :)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah.

• Possibly?

• Already joined!

• Total voters
@Cdario

My character is also a mage; Knight-Enchanter is one specialty mage-meele class.

Plus, I would take Cullen too under my control.

Add finally - when gave we get this horror-show on the road?

I just realized something, but want to ask first. Has this started? Is it still open? @Cdario You said we can play as canon characters right?

Cdario said:
We haven't started quite yet, yes it's still open, and yes Canon characters are available. :)
How about the ones not listed, are those canon characters also available?

Depends on who you have in mind? Only characters from Dragon Age Inquisition are available. If it's a character I haven't listed from Inquisition I'll be more than happy to add them to the list :)

Cdario said:
Depends on who you have in mind? Only characters from Dragon Age Inquisition are available. If it's a character I haven't listed from Inquisition I'll be more than happy to add them to the list :)
Well I don't want to ruin the surprise, but he doesn't make an appearance in DA:I, he is from the other games though. Would that be enough for me to throw up a CS for approval at least? ;)

I suppose I can have an exception or two, just so long as you can properly incorporate them into the storyline if you have it connect and make sense. ;)

Sandal Feddic

"Enchantment? Enchantment!" -Sandal

General Information

Name: Sandal Feddic

Pronunciation: San-del Fed-dik

Name Meaning: Runner of the Sandal family

Other Names: None

Titles: Savant/Enchanter

Birth Date: Unknown

Birth Place: Orzammar

Dominant Hand: Ambidextrous

Astrological Sign: Leo

Catchphrase: "Enchantment!"

Appearance

Picture:
latest

Height: 3'5"

Weight: 230 lbs

Race: Dwarf

Hair Color: Pale blond

Hair Length: Short

Eye Color: Blue

Eyebrows: Dark Blond

Facial Hair: None

Health and Image

Diet: Whatever editable someone feeds him.

Exercise: Mostly what he gets by traveling often with his foster father, Bodahn.

Maximum Load: All of his enchanting equipment (pretty much everything possibly available to use for an enchanter), plus two melee weapons, a shield, two range weapons (to help his father of course), travelling pack (bedrolls, stuff like that) and 5 miscellaneous things.

Running Speed: Not fast

Reflexes: Unknown

Abnormalities: Possibly Lyrium-addled

Vulnerabilities: Possibly Lyrium-addled

Imperfections: Possibly Lyrium-addled

Wardrobe: Surface Merchant's clothing from Orzammar

Accessories: A letter from his foster father, Bodahn.

Equipment: All of his enchanting equipment, travelling pack.

Amulets: None

Scent: Typical Dwarf

Scars: None visible.

Voice

Voice: Excited and Innocent (most of the time)

Pitch: Childlike

Volume: Conversation level

Laughter: Childlike giggle

Psychology

Languages: Common Tongue, possibly with beasts?

Memory: Untested, possibly perfect.

Temperament: Most of the time, Sandal's like a child, naive and easily influenced

Learning Style: Sandal copies what he sees and does it.

Instincts: Unknown

Philosophy

Religion: None

Spirit Animal: None

Morality: Basic good and evil

Etiquette: Non-existent, but excused

Attitude: Mostly filled with childlike excitement, especially when presented and opportunity to enchant something.

Character

Priorities: Enchanting things

Self Confidence: High, until seemingly knocked low by others, then goes back to high again once the incident's forgotten.

Motivation: Unknown

Quirks: Shows up at the most random places in unlikely times inexplicably, possibly an incredible fighter due to the corpses of monsters often found surrounding him, excellent (possibly one of the best) enchanter despite being a dwarf, gets confused easily most of the time

Hobbies: Enchanting things, helping with menial task with others.

Desires: To enchant things

Worries: Not being able to enchant things

Worst Nightmare: Unknown

Regrets: None

Pet Peeves: None, possibly unknown ones

Phobias: Unknown

Generosity: Very generous, though Sandal could just not understand what "generous" and "not being generous is"

Honesty: Same thing as Generosity

Loyalty: Very loyal to whomever takes care of him regularly

Insecurities: Unknown

Reliability: Very reliable, especially when it comes to enchantments.

Common...

Compliments: "You smell nice," "You're pretty," "Your shield's/sword's/axe/etc is shiny."

Farewells: "Bye bye"

Greetings: "Enchantment?" "Hello"

Insults: "You're a bad person!"

Mood: Childlike

Words: Enchantment, Deep Roads.

Preferences

Dislikes: Things preventing the above two.

Combat

Immunities: Most diseases. It's not known how Sandal became immune to all major diseases, but no one, including his foster father, has ever seen him sick before. Also very resistant to Darkspawn influence (grant Sandal's never ingested Darkspawn before), yet he lacks any psychological or physical mutations from being in the deep roads so much, aside from the possibly being lyrium-addled.

Strengths: Enchantment, menial tasks (possibly combat?)

Weaknesses: Complex tasks, advance thinking (most likely)

Specialty: Enchantments

Signature Moves: Unknown

Special Attack: Unknown

Social

Mother: Unknown, possibly a human or an elf

Father: Unknown, possibly a noble of House Aeducan. Bodahn is his current foster father.

Siblings: Unknown

Close Friends: None

Friends: Hero of Ferelden (The Warden), Hawke, their marbaris, most of their companions.

Allies: Same as friends

Acquaintances: What customers and traders his foster father frequents with.

Rivals: Wouldn't call them rivals, but the Circle of Magi does keep occasional tabs on Sandal

Romance

Love Interests: None

Orientation: Straight, but no one's been able to confirm

Significant Other: None

Turnons: Unknown

Turnoffs: Unknown

Biography

When Bodahn first set out from Orzammar to become a surface dwarf, his party came under attack by a scattered group of Darkspawns. The monsters seemed distracted by something, and thus the expedition suffered no casualties or injuries as it dispatched the enemies around them. However, just as they passed the source of where the fiends came from, the expedition came upon a startling sight: a hallway filled with the corpses of Darkspawns, including several ogres. What's more was that they all died facing a single direction, surrounding a calm looking young dwarf, who upon seeing the party became confused. When Bodahn and the others tried to figured out who the young dwarf was, all they got as a reply was a tiled head, a curious stare, and "enchantment?"

Bodahn's heart melted, and took the boy under him as his own son. From then on he began calling the boy "Sandal" and deduced that he had been addled due to prolonged lyrium exposure in the Deep Roads. Still, as they reached the surface, Bodahn received the shock of his life when he found Sandal enchanting one of the spare battleaxes that the surface merchant was peddling, causing the blade to light on fire. Bodahn then took Sandal to the Circle of Magi in Ferelden, where they currently were, and had the boy examined. It was there that the mages declared Sandal a savant, and released him to the careful watch of Bodahn, with strict warning to keep a close eye on the boy. From then, Sandal and his foster father would fall in with a group of individuals that would shape the land forever.

Joining first the Hero of Ferelden in their quest to stop the Fifth Blight before it picks up, the pair traveled across the land, from Orzammar to the woods of the Dalish Elves and the cities of the human nobility and politics. Through all of this Sandal expanded his vocabulary somewhat, but still seems to lack complex sentence structures in his conversations. As time passed, the pair would then traveled to the city of Kirkwall where they would meet the legendary Hawke, and sell and buy goods from the hero, before departing to Orlais where Sandal's services was requested by Empress Celene herself. Through all of this adventure, Sandal's expanded his skills to not only being able to enchant any object, but to buy and sell at a profit as well, as well as further expansion in the words available for speech. In both times, the Hero of Ferelden and Hawke would find Sandal in the most unlikely of places, like the midst of a battle or the depths of the Deep Roads, surrounded by the corpses of powerful enemies (including Ogres and Pride Demons!).

It was unknown how Sandal ended up in the ranks of the Inquisition. Official report stated that one of the scout teams found him wandering around near the roads by Skyhold, and took him in for questioning after determining he wasn't a threat. Of course the questioning got nowhere, though the boy was holding a letter of some sort from his father, which he showed anyone that fed him. However with the recent events, there have been no permanent caretaker assigned to Sandal, and despite being housed and fed, Sandal often just wanders around the castle until someone finds him and takes him back to the Herald's Rest.

I skipped the reaction section since my fellow doesn't have a large vocabulary and wants to show most of that IC. Hope you don't mind @Cdario ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
It will start off after the newest inquisitors have emerged from the rift. They will be in chains in the same room the original inquisitor had been. Everyone is in either shock, grief, or anger due to the return of the evil that the thought had been erased. The inquisitors can either chose to have no memory, or fragments of memories.

As for other characters you could be hanging about skyhold, or be traveling from elsewhere, Do as you like.

Maxwell Agathangelos/Inquisitor1/Mage/Human/Location: Skyhold Main Hall

An agitated sigh heaved from the Inquisitor's nostrils, his eyes shut tightly in distress. People of every shape and size flooded the building, all of them panicked and shouting at him. All wanted an answer, but he couldn't give them one. The rifts had returned after their short lived victory, demons and darkspawn infesting the land yet again. The mage grimaced, opening his ochre eyes as he rose from his throne. "Everyone Please!" He bellowed,

"Calm down!"

The room fell silent. The mage clasped his hands together before stepping forward from his seat.

"We must keep our equanimity." He says in a more reassuring tone before pausing and clearing his throat. "We have defeated this evil before, and we can certainly defeat it again."

There is silence.

Suddenly, an elderly woman steps forward from the crowd, her voice shrill.

"Defeated? It couldn't have been if it returned!" She cried, causing a sudden uproar in the audience.

The woman continues, "Those three! from the rift. Certainly
they are the ones who brought this evil back! I say we sentence them to death!"

The old woman screams, shouts of agreement emerging from the crowd as the Inquisitor struggles to recover the peace. Raising his voice above the crowd of people in a failed attempt to regain the attention. He shouts fruitlessly above the crowd, "We will not kill them unless given a legitimate reason to do so!"

Cullen currently, was in the process of watching over the three - having several veteran Templars on standby, incase they decided to pop some demon into existence.

Luckily, one individual among them was starting to awaken. To which, Cullen soon took his leave - heading to inform Maxwell, who was trying to calm down the raging mass in the Main Hall.

He soon walked upto the Inquisitor, tapping him on his shoulder - and whispering into Maxwell' ear, that they had some progress. Before taking his leave again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back