• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dragon Age II: Exodus (We need a Hawke!)

spacepanda

Galaxy Elf Extraordinaire
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello fellow DA fans! My group and I are on the search for someone to play the character of Hawke in a Dragon Age II RP, as the person previously assigned the role has stepped down.

The RP is set in an AU where Hawke's companions are replaced instead with our characters. The RP hasn't yet started, so you wouldn't have to worry about jumping in the middle of a story. We're all friendly, I promise!

The main thread can be found HERE. Please take a look through the characters and decide if you would like to join us. If you have any question, please feel free to ask!

If any additional people would like to join, there would be extra slots available for Hawke's siblings and Sebastian. Thanks for your interest!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would very much request the opportunity to play the character Hawke myself, as, albeit the game had its flaws, I cannot help but find the character charming on its own way. That is, if you'll have me, of course.

I do have a question as well, as Hawke is based around choices made for the player to make, such as their gender and overal nature, will it be up to me to which ones shall be chosen from them or for you, the GM?

You get to pick what race, sex, gender, background, and what kind of personality Hawke is, if that's what you're asking.

@Mine

@Jazimon

Ah, thanks! Unfortunately, I cannot make a CS at the moment...since there is someone else interested, perhaps I should give on the idea then.

But thank you again for the opportunity!

I would be really interested in the Hawke position, if they no longer are!

(If they ARE interested, I'd still be happy to make one of Hawke's siblings or a Sebastian replacement character)

Rp will be beginning tomorrow evening, for anyone who still wants to join. There are 3 available spots left :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back