• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dragon Age II [CLOSED]

spacepanda

Galaxy Elf Extraordinaire
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm looking to GM (yet another) Dragon Age RP.

The Basic Plot: You character starts up their game and finds themselves transported into the the world of Thedas as your OC Hawke during the DA2 timeline. *Note: They do not have any knowledge of the game plot, they have only played Origins.*

I will be playing most (likely all) of the other characters. This RP will contain *MOSTLY OCs* as I have replacements for most of the actual in game characters.

What I'm looking for: Someone who is 18+ (preferably over 21) who has played all three games (bonus points for having read some of the books/comics!) Must be literate and able to post twice weekly. Three line minimum for posting. No anime faceclaims please! Must be LGBTQIA+ friendly, as a lot of my characters are queer.

If interested post below :> Thanks!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back