• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Dracula x Lisa Rp (Original ideas welcome too!)

ScaredyCat

Dumpster fire at best
HELLO WORLD! I’m back at it again with a new rp search! I have a new craving that is just begging to be itched at this point. I’ve been watching the Castlevania series on Netflix, and I’m just dying for a good Dracula and Lisa Rp! I would love to explore the beginning of their relationship and how they eventually got a long/fell in love. It would be very interesting to me!

Oh ho ho~ however is that not your cup of tea? Would you prefer to do something more original, use our own characters perhaps?! Get wild and create our own story?! Well buddy I have news for you!!
-
-
-
I am perfectly fine with that as well! I am more then willing to listen to any original ideas. Of course I love the more supernatural sort of Rp, but I’m willing to give others a try depending on what they are about! At the moment I’m a bit mentally drained, so I don’t have to many ideas on plots (I have some, but not many!) But I’m more then willing to help with ideas as long as you are good with taking the lead ;)

*Disclaimer: These are not actual rules, just a guideline to see if we are compatible and to get to know me a tad bit!!*

I am an 26 year old, romance starved— judging by the number of pillows and blankets I sleep with, probably touch starved—lonely female!

I work a lot and other daily activities that might keep me from immediately responding. With that said I only send messages via phone since it’s easier to access and I always have it on me. I don’t think that hinders my post however! And I can quickly read and form ideas while I’m out and about.

I love characters with dominating/assholeish personalities. I rather have someone that my characters can fight/bicker with then them. Tension at the start of a relationship or throughout it can also be fun! Let’s face it, I’m a sucker for mean/overprotective/dominant partners.

I love romance in an Rp, it’s my favorite part honestly and one of the main reasons I do Rp!

I typically only play female characters, just because that is something I’m more comfortable with. I tend to only do F/M pairings as well. HOWEVER, I am more the happy playing any type of npcs. My main however will always be female.

I typically can write anywhere between 2- 6 paragraphs per post. Though if I’m really feeling an Rp, I can do 6+. Or I will try to match your post length as well! I hate even making this a request, but at the minimum I would prefer my partner to at least give me 2 paragraphs. Now sometimes only one paragraph might be called for, then so be it. But if you are only handing me one while I’m giving you five or six paragraphs I’ll quickly lose interest.

I also enjoy hearing other people’s ideas for plots, so don’t feel shy about asking to do something or even offering more to my own plot!

If you don’t respond after a week or so I’ll figure you might have dropped the Rp and I’ll leave it at that. I might give you a poke to see if we are still good. If not I’ll cut my lost with no hard feelings! That goes both ways as well! If you don’t hear back from me please give a nudge sometimes I just forget! Buuut in turn please don’t spam me through out the day if I don’t respond to your message!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back