• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
"The universe is weird," Wyn muttered. "Still, though, would I have to come with, I'd rather not leave the library."

"Thank you," Wynnie sighed, "But you can take Sophie, I have no problem with that. I might actually be able to get something done."

As soon as Dracula spoke, a bell chimed to announce that someone was at the door who requested the Count's attention. "Delivery for the Count," Kiri announced.

Dracula looked at the old clock in the room before getting up. "At close to midnight..?"
"I'm coming!" he then shouted in response. He stood up and opened the door.

On the other side of the door as Dracula opened it was Kiri, who was dressed like she was taking a night jog except that she wasn't wearing anything reflective, and had a messenger bag. Fishing out a sealed envelope from her bag, she handed it to Dracula, pulling her hand back as soon as he had a grip on the letter. The envelope had a wax seal of an insignia holding it closed.

"Evening," Kiri replied, "Nice weather this time of year."

Inside the envelope was a photograph. A photograph of a painting of two young men, one who looked like a much younger version of Dracula, and the other would look very familiar to the count, considering the two were once very well acquainted.

Dracula opened the envelope and saw the picture. "Mehmed... ce naiba vrea el?" he whispered to himself.

("Mehmed... what the heck does he want?")

"I don't know who Mehmed is, I'm just the messenger. The man who paid me to bring you the letter said to tell you 'Biz de yakında tekrar.'", Kiri said.

("We will meet again soon")

Users who are viewing this thread

Back