• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
"I woke up to watching the pieces of myself be buried and then got kicked out of the graveyard by a priest. I haven't left the library in a century."

"My guess is he's figured out how to attach himself. I've never needed to, so I never picked it up," Wyn shrugged, "Why load the catapult when there's nothing to shoot it at?"

"Well, it wasn't useful to me. By the time these horseless carriages started showing up around here, I'd already been settled here for almost half a century. Unless, God forbid, something destroys the library, I've got no reason to be anywhere else." Wyn didn't sound too concerned.

"Oh, no. I don't mean the cars," Franklin clarified. "I mean being able to pick up things and sit on them and such... It's useful to be able to stand on the ground without falling through..."

"Well, I don't really touch the ground to begin with, and ghosts have telekinesis, I don't really touch anything," Wyn replied.

"Then you should understand. I'm an academic spirit. I study and maintain the library. I don't have a reason to do anything else or go somewhere."

"I apreciate the compliment, but still. The point is, when I died, these weren't skills I needed, and to this day they are not skills I need. This conversation is distracting us from the current problem," Wyn looked back at Dracula, "If Mehmed is still alive, why do you think he would contact you after all these years?"

"Then you need to prepare for his visit," Wyn replied, "Do you have any favors you can call in without drawing attention?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back