• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Draconic Disagreements

Other
Here
Fable Fable elusivethought elusivethought

It seemed that his commentary on the town was wasted on Dahlia. She was fully absorbed in the view outside the carriage window. He knew for a fact she hadn’t heard him, because his comment on her being his lovely mate went entirely unnoticed. It drew a smile from him, rather than annoyance. Well, if she was ignoring him because she was delighted with the view then that was alright. Let one of them enjoy this ridiculously lavish place. He’d take the cool emptiness of the woods any day, but he did not begrudge her the city.

Chuckling low under his breath, Thane leaned back into his seat and allowed his own gaze to idly trace the buildings as they passed them by. Dahlia realized she was ignoring him at this point and offered him her blushing cheeks and nervous laugh as penance. He accepted these silently and without reservation, offering her an amused smile of his own. “Don’t mind me, take it all in.”

Before long, the carriage rolled to a stop and Dahlia all but exploded out, grabbing his arm and tugging him along with her the instant his horns were clear of that damnable carriage door. Thane did not resist, chortling to himself as they entered the shop. It smelled of cedar—thanks to the mannequins no doubt—and provided a dizzying feast for the eyes; a myriad of colours dancing in his vision.

Loretta knew of his mateship, as did the whole kingdom he imagined, and so her greeting to them was one of congratulations. He dipped his head in silent acknowledgement and watched as she turned her attention to Dahlia. Long had the dressmaker lamented his lack of a mate for her to dress… now she was getting her wish.

While the two women chattered about all of the particulars surrounding the gowns that would be made for Dahlia, Loretta’s assistant quickly helped him pick out a pair of suits that would accent the dresses Dahlia was having made. He would cut a handsome figure in them all on his own, but with accents to match the chosen blue of her dress, the eye would inadvertently be drawn back to her as he felt was perfectly right. If the assistant seemed gleeful and a bit giggly at this unusual behaviour of his… Thane pretended he didn’t notice.

When she handed him the bill after the particulars had been decided on for the clothes they were ordering, Thane had to cough to cover a sputter of shock. Loretta clearly had no intention of going easy on him. That was fine. It was fine. If he just thought of it as half a warhorse, it didn’t seem quite so bad. Whatever she wanted, he reminded himself, paying the bill without saying a word, though the smile he offered them was a touch strained. It only grew more strained when Loretta began lecturing Dahlia on the accessories she would still need for the dress.

But then… why not? He didn’t wish to be one of those dragons who sat atop a hoard of gold and refused to use it for anything. So, Thane unclenched his hands—which had curled into fists when he wasn’t looking—and let out a sigh, feeling himself relax. Shoes, jewelry, why not?

They had just stepped outside when Dahlia suggested they go have lunch. Thane was in agreement. Shopping was hungry work and he could happily eat. He hadn’t expected for her to want him to choose where they’d eat, but Thane didn’t question the decision. “Very well, though I have no idea whether my favourite haunt serves rabbit food,” he turned from her as he said it, hiding a smile. “Afterwards we can go to those shops Loretta suggested. Shoes, jewelry, whatever you think is necessary.” Thane waved a dismissive hand as though it were nothing and climbed back into the carriage. This time he managed it without humiliating himself.

Before long, they stopped in front of a small tavern. It was closer to the outskirts of town, oft overlooked and rarely busy. The owner had long been acquainted with Thane and his family however, and their roast mutton was worth starting a war for.

He hopped out and held a hand towards Dahlia. “The owner is called Theo. He can be a bit… ah, overly friendly, but he’s a good sort. I come here for the roast mutton primarily, but I imagine they can make something that suits your tastes. They’re long-time allies of my family and will be more than happy to cater to my mate,” he said by way of explanation as he pushed open the door and stepped inside.

It was dimly lit, dominated by the scent of smoking meat, beer and spices. The instant they entered, a tall male, with wild blond hair that looked as though it had been hacked short by an unsteady axe, turned around to look at them. When he recognized Thane, his eyes brightened immediately.

“Seven bloody hells! If it isn’t the scoundrel himself!” He hopped the counter he had been behind and came up to Thane with a laugh, clapping him hard on the shoulder. “Good for you! I’ll make sure to give you the best leg of mutton in congratulations—just don’t tell the other customers.” He turned his attention to Dahlia now and sketched a deep bow. “An honour to meet you, beautiful lady, I’m sorry you’ve been saddled with this uncouth fool. I do hope his horrific eating habits haven’t ruined your love of food.”

“Mind your tongue, Theo, before I rip it out,” Thane said mildly, though he was smiling.

As Thane commented about rabbit food not being a menu item Dahlia pursed her lips slightly in response. "Just because you are a picky eater doesn't mean my diet is abnormal," she huffed out after she was seated back in the carriage opposite of Thane.

"As for the shoes and jewelry, they probably aren't a necessity," she explained. "I'm sure those dresses were expensive. They always are when it comes to any sort of clothes for the fancier attire. Besides, it's not like I have to attend court or anything where I'd have to constantly wear that sort of stuff."

Her hand took his as she stepped out of the carriage, "You say overly friendly like it's something that bothers me. As long as they aren't like Arthur there won't be any problems, and even if they are I already know how to remind them to be behave." She didn't comment on his use of the word allies rather than friends. Did he really absolutely not trust anyone enough to call them his friend? Where did that leave her then? She didn't exactly have social connections he could use to his advantage. Could someone like someone romantically and just be an ally to them just the same?

She peered around Thane's large frame to take in everything, the sights, sounds, and scents. The muscles in her body stiffened as she hadn't expected such a loud greeting but seconds later they relaxed as she took in the messy-haired blonde male. She smiled as she observed their interaction and kept it even as he bowed deeply to her in greeting.

"Oh so his table manners are that well known then? Here I had hoped at least in public he could try and pretend he knew how to use utensils," she teased as she glanced up at Thane through the corner of her eyes before turning her attention back to Theo. "I think I'm the one who deserves the best leg of mutton since at least I could properly appreciate more than he could. I wonder if he even tastes anything with the way he eats."

Theo laughed heartily, "I like her! Not scared to tease the beast! Come, let's get you two seated." He led them to table that was probably reserved for the more 'special' guests that ate here or loyal regulars, which clearly Thane had such a status based on the familiarity in their interaction. As Thane knew the whole menu of what was served here Theo gave Dahlia a verbal list of everything they offered, but Dahlia didn't stick to her joke to steal the mutton from Thane. She went with a dish of lamb and seasonable side dishes that it came with and Theo excused himself after getting them both drinks they could enjoy while their drinks were being prepared.

"He seems more like a friend than an ally," Dahlia commented lightly as she took a sip of the mead that had been brought over. She probably looked immensely out of place here and even more so drinking mead from simply stein-like mug.

The Warlord couldn’t say he was surprised when Dahlia answered Theo’s teasing with banter of her own, leaving Thane as the butt of the joke, naturally. He knew his eating habits were atrocious enough to warrant the comments so he wasn’t particularly offended, though that didn’t mean he was about to stand there and let it go without some kind of reply. “Enjoy the teasing while you still can, both of you,” he said dryly, “One of these days I may just mistake one of you as my meal.”

Theo very clearly approved of her, leading them to the best table in the entire place. Thane settled himself down into one of the sturdy wood chairs with a sigh, not bothering to place an order since Theo knew exactly what he’d want. Dahlia chose a more balanced meal, as he had known she would, and in short order they had two stein-mugs filled with mead in front of them.

Thane curled his hand around the mug and took a long sip, eyes closing against the sweet taste. It had been a while since he’d come here… and the mead was just as good as he remembered.

“Returning to our earlier discussion… accessories may not be a necessity, but it isn’t as though you’re still growing. Whatever we buy can be used more than once. You can consider it an investment. No need to worry about the price either, we have more than enough wealth to handle the cost,” he said simply.

Across from him, Dahlia looked a little out of place. This tavern was not the sort of establishment that one would expect to find a beautiful dragoness in. Still, there was something charming about her holding a stein-mug that was far too large for her hands, sitting in a place like this that catered to those dragons who were of a rougher sort.

It took little at all for her to throw him off kilter himself, her simple comment on Theo seeming more a friend than an ally making the Warlord stiffen in his seat. His eyes shifted downwards to the mug, taking another long sip as he struggled over what he wanted to say. In the end, Thane blew out a soft sigh, keeping his eyes pensively fixed on the mug.

“As I said before… better a knife in your chest that you see coming than one from someone you trust in your back,” it was more cryptic than he normally opted to be, so after a few more seconds Thane hesitated and added, “I’ve experienced betrayal. It’s… simply easier for me to treat those around me as allies. I can still act as though we’re friends, I can care about them, but I never rule out the thought of them turning on me,” he offered her a thin-lipped smile, “Takes the sting out of it a bit… easier to survive as well.”

The discussion about the shoes and accessories was not a battle Dahlia was inclined to argue about. As much as Thane had a point she wasn't a young girl who still had growing to do, it honestly felt weird having him buy her things. Her mother had always been the one to take her shopping for things like this and the money that was used to buy such things came from money the estate earned; things which Dahlia had helped in.

Now here she was struggling with the discomfort of this type of situation and no idea how to discuss it with Thane. One thing was certain, this wasn't the time or place for an in depth chat on the topic. People could easily eavesdrop here so she'd just bring it up later when they were back at the estate. Dahlia wasn't going to hold her breath on that going well, but maybe she'd be surprised. Thane was surprising in strange ways.

The change in his demeanor at her mention of Theo seeming like a friend caught her eye and she silently listened while he restated again what he had said on the subject earlier. She lowered the stein and let her fingers trace around its base. "Where does that leave me then?" she finally asked. "If everyone you know you expect to betray you I can only assume I fall under that as well." Dahlia partially didn't want the answer because she half-believed he would honestly tell her he did believe that even she would betray him in some way. Perhaps he was right, but not in the way he would think. She might accidentally say too much about something to the wrong person and not realize she'd done something wrong.

This increased her feeling out being out of place causing her to release a small sigh. If even Thane regarded her in such a way... Dahlia didn't want him to, but she didn't imagine she'd be able to do anything to change that. She narrowed her eyes as she stared at the stein, then picked it up and stared down Thane. "I refuse to be regarded in such a way," she said with a hmph before taking a long drink of the mead, though she didn't slam it down on the table despite her urge to do so to add a bit of punctuation to what she proclaimed

"I think you have more friends than you actually realize and that you're the only one too scared to accept or even admit such a thing. I don't know much about you, but I see Roarke and I don't think he'd stab you; front or back. Greta, as much as she might make you things you are not keen on eating isn't going to poison you."

She went silent as Theo arrived with plates of fresh hot food they had ordered. He also brought more mead for them even though Dahlia hadn't even finished the one she'd started with. Of course she thanked him politely and he excused himself once he was assured everything was in order and they found the food agreeable.

Thane kept his eyes focused on his hands as they cupped the base of the stein, listening quietly as Dahlia commented on what he had said. He was careful not to interrupt, needing the time to get his thoughts in order anyway. He wasn’t prepared to share the full story with her, that much was certain. To reveal the sordid tale of how his family had nearly been eradicated on the back of a single decision, a single betrayal. If he ever chose to tell it to her, it certainly wouldn’t be here—in some dimly lit tavern bar. Apt in some ways maybe, but it lacked the air of reverence that the story needed.

That said, he could at least try to explain his feelings as they pertained to her, Roarke and Greta. She was likely owed that much, and he didn’t particularly care for there to be misunderstandings between them because he had not been clear.

He waited until Theo had served their foods and brought them more mead. Thane had finished his first one so that stein was swiftly swept away following the polite niceties exchanged by Theo and Dahlia. The roast mutton smelled divine, but for the time being Thane ignored it, waiting until the tavern owner was well out of earshot before speaking to Dahlia in a quiet voice.

“You’re different. More the fool am I if I’m wrong, but I can’t bring myself to see you doing harm to anyone intentionally, let alone hurting me,” he sighed softly, “If you betrayed me I’d hope you would succeed, because I…” he trailed off, not entirely sure how to verbalize his feelings. That this last bastion of hope for him that she had strangely come to represent would leave him with nothing if it were extinguished. A hollow existence to be lived out until death swept him away from his misery. It would be crueler in that case for him to live, the only instance where he’d hope the knife would slip directly through the ribs and into his heart so he wouldn’t have to live with it. But that was too much to tell her directly; both because it was pathetically sappy and because he didn’t want to hear her answer to such a sentiment. So, he simply shook his head and moved on.

“Roarke and Greta are also different… all the servants, really. If something were to happen to me, they would all be doomed too. Our fates are linked. Besides, both Greta and Roarke have been with me since I was an infant. Greta almost like a second mother and Roarke raised to be my manservant,” a slightly bitter smile crossed Thane’s face, “He lost his own family alongside mine, so I imagine his feelings are similar to mine. But more than that,” the Warlord sighed, “They’re not friends, they are servants. I afford them a treatment close to equality within the estate, but that does not change our positions in life—and none of us are capable of forgetting it.”

Almost sadly, he plucked up the steak knife and sawed off a piece of the mutton, stabbing it on the end of the knife and proceeding to mechanically chew on it. He knew for a fact that it was packed full of flavour, but for once it tasted like nothing on his tongue. A consistency like sand. So, Thane sighed and put down the knife, taking a long sip of the mead instead. “It’s a lonely life, but what other choice is there? I’m disliked by my peers, have clearly made Liordan an enemy, and have a princely buffoon as my greatest ally.” Thane snorted in disgust and pushed himself slightly away from the table, the scent of the mutton suddenly making him feel a touch nauseous.

“In truth, it was selfish of me to take you as my mate. It’s hardly an easy life I’m dragging you into, and it would have been selfish anyways… even if it were an easy life,” at last he managed to summon the strength to look at her. “Though, I suppose that revelation alone means I’m learning from you, doesn’t it? To care about such things? A pity it doesn’t change the reality.” Thane lapsed into silence and then groaned, dragging a hand roughly over his face. “You should ignore me; self-pity is an ugly thing. I’ll blame it on the sleepless nights this past week. How are you enjoying your meal?” moving on as rapidly as possible, that was the right plan here. Give her an opportunity to ignore his unmanly whining.

Dahlia didn't interrupt Thane as she took not of his disinterest in his food. Her eyes rose from his meat-laden plate up to his eyes when he commented that if he was wrong and she did betray him that he hoped she was succeed, but didn't finish the sentence. She didn't pester him to finish it either. If it was something he didn't wish to say her trying to forcefully make him speak wouldn't do anything constructive.

There was a small frown as he dismissed Greta and Roarke because they were servants, even as he called Greta almost like a second mother to him. She hadn't had the luxurious lifestyle that came with servants. Her brows furrowed slightly wondering why their status should draw some invisible line that would prevent him from simply admitting they were perhaps close enough to be called his friends. Especially as he didn't mind if Dahlia herself didn't quite fit what was expected of a traditional female of 'decent stock' to be.

He tried to eat, but there was none of his usual 'enthusiasm' as he took a meager bite. Yet still she sat there in silence, though she took a bite of her own food lest Theo notice and assume something was wrong and approach their table. It also was less awkward to eat rather than sit there and just stare at Thane as he spoke. Lower and lower the mood sank as this conversation continued. Thane still went on, admitting his selfishness but also showing regret in involving her into the strife that came with his position and who he was.

When he finished, the first thing she did was steal a bit of his food. Something she hoped he'd read between the lines about on sharing food with someone. "Well, your meal is nice," she commented as she stole another piece, but instead of eating it herself she lifted the fork before Thane's mouth, a dare in her gaze for him to take the offering. Of course the moment he'd try to eat it she'd promptly stick the meat into her own mouth with a blush.

"It does seem you're learning something from me, whether that's good or bad I haven't a clue though. I'm not going to lecture you on selfishness or shame or blame you. I am going to point something out though. I'm here, in a tavern, and clearly not the normal type of customer to set foot in here. If you had been a stickler for traditional roles you wouldn't have taken me here to eat. I'm certain quite a few who have seen me in here have thought that this 'isn't a place for a female' or something similar. Perhaps you'll pardon me if I believe you're the one drawing the line in the sand against those who could actually be your friends simply because of their status. "

"Now, as far as being your mate and a lack of an 'easy life' I wasn't expecting easy anything. That isn't to say this is what I expected, because it isn't, but rather the moment I was informed I was going to be mated I didn't have any positive expectations. Nothing easy, nothing simple, and most likely completely suffocating. You aren't what I anticipated and I mean that as a compliment."

With that she took another piece of his mutton and offered it to him again, only this time she didn't steal it back to eat for herself.

He waited for her to laugh at him, take it seriously, or agree that he had doomed her to a difficult life and should feel wretched for it. Predictably, Dahlia did none of the things he expected. Instead, she took a dainty slice from his mutton and sampled it herself. Thane frowned at her as she complimented the meal, wondering if she was going to ignore everything he had said entirely. Well, maybe that wasn’t the worst thing in the world. Whinging and carrying on was not an attractive trait and he knew it, it probably was kinder for her to pretend he hadn’t said anything at all.

She took another slice of meat and held it out to him on the end of her fork. Thane glanced between her and the mutton before mentally shrugging and leaning his head forward to take it. It felt a little foolish—definitely something you would find two idiotic protagonists in a romance novel doing—but in spite of the sudden burning in the tips of his ears he opened his mouth to pull it from her fork… and bit down on empty air. Dahlia had snatched it back to herself, popping the meat into her own mouth.

Thane blinked owlishly at her, slowly closing his mouth and beginning to pull away. The burning in his ears had spread a bit and he felt a complete idiot. Embarrassed anger wanted to rise, but Dahlia’s own blush made him feel that she was at least as flustered by the act as he was, so the feeling managed to dissipate.

After she finished swallowing down the mutton, Dahlia simply and firmly laid out her thoughts. They hit solidly, like proper blows from a training sword and Thane grimaced. Was she right? Was he the one relegating Roarke and Greta to servant status? A little bit, maybe, but it wasn’t quite as easy as she was making it out to be. Granted, she truly was the only female in the whole place, and Thane couldn’t remember the last time he had noticed another female in the tavern at all, it was something that had never even crossed his mind. He had wanted her to come into this tavern with him, so they had done it. Could it be just as easy to qualify Roarke and Greta as ‘friends’ in his heart? The thought scared him a little.

Worse, the lack of blame levied against him for any selfishness felt as though it hit stronger than the previous statement had. Thane didn’t want her to blame him, but part of him certainly felt that he deserved it, so being offered a compliment instead (and it was no small compliment) made him feel restless.

Once more she held out the fork to him with a slice of mutton on the end. Thane stared at it for a moment, wondering if she would snatch it away from him once more, and decided he would let her do whatever she willed regardless. So, he leaned down and gently tapped his teeth into the meat before pulling it off the fork. She hadn’t snatched it away and he swallowed down the mutton with an uncertain feeling pooling in his gut.

“I’m responsible for their wellbeing—Greta and Roarke, I mean—friendships are supposed to be balanced... or at least, that’s what I was always taught. How am I supposed to have a balanced friendship with a servant? There will always be a power divide between us.” He sighed, feeling stressed just thinking about it all. “And I… am delighted that I’m not what you expected, that I’m not as unbearable, but…” he looked down at his plate where the mutton still steamed and suddenly growled, low and deep in his throat. It was a clear sound of frustration, one that had Theo glance up quickly and then look away just as fast.

“Caring is difficult, Dahlia. I don’t know that I like it much. My life was a lot simpler when everything was bland and I didn’t feel so driven to protect someone besides myself. To…” he fidgeted slightly in his seat and sighed again, a huffy sound this time, “To want someone else to be happy.”

"Yes, friendships are meant to be balanced. An equal give and take of respect and honesty is what most would hope for, but that doesn't mean every friendship is perfect in that way.
I can't say how you'd be able to balance such a relationship with them, but you could always talk to them. Maybe it isn't just out of obligation that they serve under you, maybe you'll be surprised. Or I could be wrong, but I think it's at least worth considering."

Dahlia's shoulders tense when he growled, enough to even catch the attention of Theo who thankfully didn't keep his attention on the duo. Her eyes went back to look at Thane wondering what had caused such a reaction, worried that she had said something too far, pushed him too far in some way. Her eyes slid down to her own meal when he spoke about how he found it difficult to in regards to caring.

His words could have been taken two ways.

Taken negatively it could sound as though he didn't like caring and wanted to go back to before he had to deal with such an emotion. That these were perhaps words of regret and a desire to change his mind and return to the life he was accustomed to before she became involved in it.

On the positive side it could mean, even despite his discomfort with something so foreign as caring, whatever he felt towards her caused him to want her to be happy and even protect her. This was what Dahlia would had preferred to assume. Despite his growl which had set hr slightly on edge, he was here with her. Thane was shopping with her, eating with her, talking with her. Had he truly and honestly desired to stop caring he would have already taken efforts to do so.

"It's awful, isn't it?" she joked. "Sometimes even absolutely maddening."

Dahlia finally took a bite of her own food, as though this was just a casual conversation despite her slight nervousness. It was flavorful with just the right amount of seasoning, but it was hard to enjoy her food with this topic of conversation. "If you want to go back to your life before being mated, you could you know," she stated calmly. "You could just banish me to some cottage far away and pretend I don't exist."

She wasn't being serious at all with that suggestion and it was clear as she continued speaking, "Unfortunately for you, I've grown quite attached so I'd be too stubborn to just let you do such a thing." Dahlia blushed as she said this, taking another small bite of her food but taking her time chewing because it was almost like a confession, even though she'd already blurted out she felt something for him and even admitted to missing him after their week apart.

"Now, if you wanted to make someone happy," Dahlia said with a challenging smile. "Then you better eat your food. Theo is going to be worried if you leave here and haven't eaten to the bone." Teasing him was too much fun and she couldn't stop her laughter which drew the attention of the other customers and she quickly cleared her throat in an effort to stop laughing. Dahlia did her best to not look at the curious gazes and instead ate her own food, even going so far as to tease Thane with instructions on how to use his utensils.

His fingers began to drum thoughtfully against the table. Could it be that simple? Should he simply talk to Roarke and Greta? He was fairly sure he knew what the answers from both of them would be; a short scoff, perhaps a ladle to the knuckles, and some statement about him needing to stop asking idiotic questions. Perhaps that was an answer in and of itself and the fact that he could visualize this so clearly was the proof of his own feelings on the matter as well. Friends. To count them as friends… would that cause further upheaval in his life? He wasn’t sure.

Thane shifted his gaze back to Dahlia. She’d only just entered his life. What were a couple weeks in the lifespan of a dragon? Nothing. Hardly even a moment in time. And yet… she was already causing changes in him. Challenging his long-held beliefs about the world around him and his role in it. But, if he was brutally honest with himself, this did not come as much of a shock. Loneliness hadn’t suited him, no matter how he had tried to convince himself otherwise. If anything, Dahlia was the proof of that; whether she made his life difficult or not.

“It is awful and maddening,” he replied with slightly peevish amusement, not quite able to hide his smile all the same.

It shifted into a frown as Dahlia said that he could always go back to the way things were before they were mated, but the growing protest died when she suggested he could ship her off to a cottage somewhere. She was teasing him again. Or at least, not serious. Thane snorted at that, though the quip he intended to shoot back at her failed on his tongue when she elaborated by saying she’d grown too attached to simply let him do something like that easily.

She’d admitted to having a ‘crush’ on him before, but this also held the same kind of significance and Thane felt suddenly off-balance.

It didn’t help when she recovered very quickly and leapt back to teasing him about eating his mutton for the sake of Theo’s happiness. Frankly, Thane had forgotten the meal was there and he frowned slightly at his plate. The expression eased somewhat, though, when Dahlia laughed at her own teasing of him. It pulled an answering chuckle from the Warlord and he sighed in defeat, picking up his utensils once again. “Very well, for Theo’s sake, I’ll be obedient and eat,” he rumbled back at her.

True to his word, Thane began to make quick work of what remained of the roast mutton. He made sure to clean it right to the bone as instructed, too. When he was about halfway finished with the remainder, he paused. “As it happens, despite the challenges, this,” he waved his fork between the two of them, “Is not something I would ever trade for my previous lonely life. You are not the only one who has, ah, grown attached.”

He quickly turned back to his meal, polishing off the rest of the mutton without looking back up at her. Admissions like that were difficult. It was clear their feelings were mutual, so it was illogical for him to feel so nervous about her responses, and yet it didn’t change the reality of the tension he felt following something like this.

Her teasing responses had drawn him out of his melancholy and Thane felt a great deal calmer than he had before. Dahlia answered his concerns as though he were being silly, and if she did not blame him or think him terrible, then there was nothing else to fetter him with guilt. Perhaps he could simply allow himself to enjoy their mateship and not attempt to sabotage things with the silly insecurities that he hadn't even been aware he had. He owed Dahlia that much, allowing himself to be weak and indecisive--even when it came to her--would only make things more difficult for them both and that was the last thing he wanted. Thane lifted his eyes from the cleaned plate to look at her again, offering Dahlia a warm smile and quirking a brow. "Well? Is Theo pleased with my emptied plate?"

Dahlia smiled at Thane as he caught onto her jokes, glad her attempt to turn this mood into something more lighthearted in tone. As Thane devoured his own food Dahlia ate her own in her normal casual way. Theo's eyes had glanced over to them, though this time seeing Thane eating his shoulders relaxed and his concerned expression went back to one of casual ease. Her attention was brought to Thane when half-way through his meal he spoke on how - despite the challenge - he wouldn't trade his current life for the one he had before, how he too had grown attached.

This flustered Dahlia and thankfully Thane returned his focus to his meal so she could take a moment to calm her beating heart. Theo of course came and silently swapped out their steins with a friendly smile. As much as Thane may keep them at a distance, he did have friends whether he believed it or not. It was a strange feeling to know that there were others who knew the real Thane and not the Warlord, though that perhaps was also a part of himself she had yet to actually see.

When he asked if Theo was pleased with his empty plate Dahlia grinned, "Theo seems very pleased." She was serious though and this was clear when Theo approached and gave Thane an impressed whistle. "Same appetite as ever! Not your best record though regarding time. You cost me five gold!"

Dahlia's eyes widened a fraction as she tried to contain her laughter that Theo had placed a bet on how fast Thane would eat his food, and he lost. Her shoulders trembled a bit and her eyes watered with the effort and Theo flushed a bit at revealing he'd been gambling based on Thane's eating habits. "I'm never going to live this down," he feigned with a disappointed sigh as he cleared off their table for them, taking Thane's payment for the meal as well.

The waiting carriage took them to their next destinations. The shoe cobbler was very eager to assist in finding shoes to match the outfits being made for Dahlia. Of course they'd have to be specially made based on Loretta's designs and so the trip was mostly quick and filled with way too much flattery for Dahlia's taste. Mostly the man took measurements of her foot, asked her questions about preference for comfort and style and then handed a bill to Thane which he said could be paid after the shoes were delivered and Dahlia didn't require any changes to the footwear.

The jewelry store made Dahlia nervous because this is where things were considerably expensive. There were cases and displays of all sorts of glittery and gleaming things, from earrings to bracelets and more. Loretta had suggested something gold and so golden encrusted items were brought before her with the woman pitching the sales going over every single detail about the materials, the craftsman and craftsmanship behind each item like it was a historical text of high importance.

Dahlia just went with something as minimal as possible and selected a golden bracelet with sapphire and diamonds and a matching earring set and prayed Thane wouldn't stagger at the cost because she did. There was another thing though, a golden brooch Dahlia had selected for Thane. It was hard to call such a thing a gift when she wasn't the one buying it herself. The bill of sale simply identified the brooch, but not who it was for and so Thane could assume it was something she had selected for herself.

Her plan was to surprise him with it later, though she didn't know if Thane would actually care about such a kind of thing. Well, if he didn't then she'd just wear it even though it was design for males. The jewelry were the only items they were bringing back with them today. The dress and shoes were to be delivered to the estate and Loretta would be personally bringing them to verify they fit as she had intended and to make onsite alterations.

Once they were back in the carriage for the ride home, the small decorative boxes containing the jewelry Dahlia laughed a bit nervously, "I'm not sure I'm ever going to get used to this." By this she meant the whole shopping for overly expensive items for herself.

“Good, I’m glad he’s pleased,” Thane said through a small smile. It faded though, into pure indignation, when the tavern owner himself sauntered over and admitted to losing a bet over Thane’s eating speed. A quick glance at Dahlia following this revelation showed her to be trying desperately hard not to laugh and the Warlord could only huff irritably at Theo. “You’re lucky that Dahlia is with me, otherwise losing five gold would be the least of your problems.” It was mostly an empty threat; Theo was no subordinate and he wagered that this wasn’t the first time that bets had been laid regarding his dining habits.

Instead, Thane paid without complaint and—on an uncharacteristic whim—tossed in five extra gold coins. Theo would likely have won the bet if Thane hadn’t been occupied with his own whining, it only seemed fair to compensate him since it hadn’t really been a fair scenario.

The next two stops almost made him regret his generosity. The shoe bill wouldn’t require payment until after the work was completed, but the quoted price seemed obscene for impractical footwear that would only be worn a few times. Then again, the same rang true for the dresses and yet he had staunchly defended the purchase of them. Feeling differently just because these were shoes was not particularly logical. If he could just remind himself of that fact, then maybe he would stop glancing at the bills and envisioning the destriers—with meticulous years of planning put into their breeding program and the few years of rigorous training and testing they underwent—that were equalling the value of a mere outfit.

Things did not improve at the jewelry store. Thane knew going into it, at least, that jewelry was usually expensive… but it still did not quite prepare him for the asking price at the end of it all. The items she had selected were tasteful and simple compared to some of the more ornate pieces available—Thane didn’t dare imagine how many horses those would be worth—and yet the price was still extremely steep.

He managed to maintain a neutral expression as he paid for the items, but in truth he’d never spent as much money as he had in this single excursion. Even his armour and weapons were barely comparable… and those served a practical purpose! He wasn’t about to say any of this to Dahlia though. He had wanted her to have an enjoyable outing and buy what she wanted, belabouring the price would defeat that purpose.

Still, when they were back in the carriage on their way back to the estate with only a few measly boxes of jewelry, he couldn’t stop a soft huff of agreement when Dahlia said she didn’t know if she’d ever get used to it.

“That makes for two of us… though I think once I adjust to the price point of certain things I might get used to it after all,” Thane smiled slightly to himself, “Buying things for you comes with its own sort of enjoyment, I find.”

The wheels of the carriage spun, carrying them towards the estate without any troublesome delays or issues. Thane had lapsed into a thoughtful silence for a while, but eventually he cleared his throat and shifted his gaze from where he’d been staring blankly outside the window to look at Dahlia. “Do you have any plans or intentions for what’s left of the day? Or for tomorrow? Games or something of that ilk that you’d like to do?” It probably would have been better to simply come out with it and tell her that he wanted to spend time with her before the work week began again, but this roundabout way of asking would have to do instead.

Dahlia shook her head slightly as Thane said once he adjusted he might get used to it. Honestly, how could he get used to it when she wouldn't probably ever get used to it. This was just another reason she should probably not accept too many invitations to parties with royalty. Who knows, maybe she'd give such a bad impression they'd not want to invite her again anyway. She wasn't going to sabotage herself, but that didn't mean she didn't know there was a chance she'd screw up something without realizing it till someone explained it to her later.

"Careful," she teased. "You might become a shopaholic." It was all she could think to say in regards to him saying buying her things was its own type of enjoyment. "Or you might turn me into one, then we'd both be in trouble."

When he asked if she had any plans for the rest of the day she shook her head. "Not really. I wasn't sure how long this excursion was going to take. Not like I have some intense schedule filled with appointments to begin with," she laughed.

"One would think you wanted to play a game with me sir, based on your line of questioning. You haven't asked me questions about my favorite flower in a while, so there is always that. Or maybe something especially childish; hide and seek? That one might be a bad idea since you were raised there and know all the best spots and I've only been there two weeks. It gives you an unfair advantage."

She tapped a finger against her chin and she pondered on what they could do. "You did want me to beat you up. Or well to at least try to in showing you what things regarding self-defense I was familiar with. Since you would still have a clear advantage clearly no wagers are going to be offered for that."

He fought very hard to keep the sheer dismay off of his face as Dahlia warned against a future in which one of them turned into a shopaholic. He was fairly certain that such a thing wouldn’t happen, but if it did… well, he’d have to start selling quite a few more horses. And possibly take raiding the human strongholds for gold more seriously.

It was better to simply avoid such a future. It would take a great deal to drain his finances down to dire levels, but all the same Thane imagined that their lives would be quite a bit more peaceful if he wasn’t constantly being inundated with shopping bills.

“You’re likely right. I’ll have to limit myself to buying you things for special occasions or to commemorate certain milestones. Barring necessities, of course, or things we both agree are needed.”

Between the gardens and the forest, his estate was largely self-sustaining. The wages of his servants were arguably the biggest strain on his finances and even though he paid them well, the business of breeding and selling his warhorses mostly made up for it. Add his income as a Warlord and their present monetary concerns were likely unwarranted. Still, considering how frugally he lived, any unnecessary expense felt more massive than it really was.

As Dahlia listed out suggestions for what they could do, Thane grinned to himself. Games had never really been something he enjoyed, but he couldn’t deny that they brought the two of them closer together and in that way, he was beginning to develop a fondness for them.

The final suggestion, that she demonstrate her abilities for self-defence, made the Warlord visibly perk up. Fighting was in his wheelhouse, and there was a decided functionality to letting her attempt to hurt him. If Thane could be confident in her abilities to defend herself then he wouldn’t need to be half as concerned for her during visits to court or to the mate soirees at Raskar’s palace. But, he felt her first pair of ideas needed to be addressed first.

“You’re right, of course, I haven’t guessed your favourite flower in a while,” he was silent for a few moments as he mulled it over. “My question: is it a type of vine?”

“As for hide and seek—you’re correct. It would not be any fun for me. I’d end up hidden in some spot you would never find which would be entirely unenjoyable as the point of this is to spend time together,” he choked and had to cover it with a poor attempt at a cough when he realized he’d just revealed his true intentions, but Thane worked to soldier on through it. “A-at any rate, I quite like the thought of getting to assess your ability to defend yourself,” his eyes flashed briefly and a smirk crawled across his lips, “You say there would be no wagers, but if you manage to land a solid hit on me in any capacity I’d be willing to grant you a prize… whatever you wanted that to be.”

Dahlia's head only tilted when Thane said he'd stick to only buying her things for special occasions and certain milestones. She assumed he meant for her birthday as far as a special occasion, as for certain milestones she drew a blank, but she wasn't going to pester him to clarify. Her eyes glanced at the smallest box from the jeweler's shop that held the brooch she'd added to her purchase. Did going to a party together count as a special occasion?

Her attention was pulled back to him as he asked about her favorite flower and if it was a vine. "Nope," she answered with a smile as she lightly shook her head. That smile remained on her lips and one brow slightly raised as Thane commented he would prefer to not play hide and seek as he wanted to spend time together. He seemed a bit flustered after saying this and faked a cough which did nothing but confirm this to Dahlia and her smile grew the smallest fraction.

"A prize you say?" Dahlia inquired, though she wasn't seeking affirmation of his statement, simply repeating him as though daring him, asking him if he was going to truly give her a prize and have it be anything she wanted.

"You'll have to tell me what exactly would count as a hit. An impact anywhere on your person? A poke of a finger? Or smacking you with a wooden sword?" She'd 'cheated' in her little sparring matches with her brothers. Or at least they claimed she did. They learned soon enough to be very specific in what did and did not count as landing a hit on a person. She argued once that if she could manage to simply poke them with a finger that was an opening enough for a small knife and should count. Of course her brothers didn't agree with that logic.

"I'm curious," she began with a thoughtful glance at Thane. "You don't seem interested in archery, so what weapons are you an expert in exactly? Besides intimidation of course," she added with a small smirk.

“Hmmm… not a vine?” Thane murmured to himself thoughtfully, arms crossing over his chest as he mused over this new piece of information. “Perhaps I’ll make my next guess tonight after our sparring match,” it would give him some time to think it over and make a decision about what to guess next. At present he was too distracted by the prospect of fighting her to think clearly about flowers and guessing games.

Dahlia asked for clarification on what would count as a hit and Thane nodded approvingly. It was a good question to ask and merited careful consideration. He was silent for a long moment, eyes shifting to the floor of the carriage, before he nodded once more to himself and lifted his head to meet her gaze. “It will have to be a hit that would impair or maim me enough to permit you an opportunity to escape—or finish the job—in a true fight,” he didn’t see any point in playful sparring that didn’t bear in mind the purpose of the match; improving her self defense. “Naturally a poke of the finger would not do the trick. It’ll have to be a blow hard enough that if the blade were not dulled it would cause true damage,” a cold smile slipped across his lips, “But be warned… I am not so easy to fight as your brothers.” It was no small task that he was assigning her.

“As to your question on weapons,” his eyes grew half-lidded and confident, “I excel particularly with various swords. The claymore is perhaps my favourite, but I am adept at combat with most any longsword. Other swords as well in a pinch,” he scratched his chin thoughtfully, “I’ve also fought with a halberd a time or two. Not my favourite by any means but it does the job.” Thane shrugged a shoulder slightly, “Great-axe as well… now that was a bloody mess. I was finding blood and gore in odd places for weeks,” he clicked his tongue. “Too brutish for my taste, though if it possesses a blade and a grip, I can ordinarily pick up on it quite quick.”

It occurred to Thane that this might not be something Dahlia wished to hear about him; the violent side of his life, but he forced himself to dismiss that fear. She had been raised in a military family, violence to some degree was surely familiar to her. “If I fight it tends to be in close quarters. Otherwise I remain somewhere elevated at the back of my army to issue orders and strategize. In both cases archery does not help me and so it is not something I have invested myself in.” A small smile tripped across his lips, “You can make up for what I lack in that department, I suppose,” the thought earned a chuckle the more he mused on it. “I’ll keep the enemy away from you while you riddle them with arrows.”

Dahlia waited patiently as Thane pondered on the conditions which would count as a successful 'hit' during their sparring match. When he said it would have to be a hit that would impair or maim him she frowned slightly. Thane was much larger and more muscular than she was. She didn't have the strength to maim someone, or she believed she didn't. Perhaps against someone who wasn't military trained she'd have a fighting chance under certain circumstances.

If Thane was trying to hypothetically kill her there was no way Dahlia probably stood a chance. She would have fled rather than fight him. As he was permitting her an option of escape as an option of 'winning' a match again him, maybe she had a slight chance of winning. It was a slim chance but she'd take that over having to try and emulate maiming him.

Dahlia said nothing as Thane commented how he wouldn't be as easy to defeat as her brothers. Of course her brothers at times let her win, other times she argued to the point of 'winning', and there were the times they didn't go easy on her to remind her of the reality of her skills.

When he went on to list off the weapons he was skilled in, when he got to the comment about the gore as a result of using a great-axe, she cringed a bit with a bit of disgust and imagining that mess. She wasn't bothered by the violence that was behind the gore. Probably because she'd never actually witnessed a battle where people were killed violently. It was one thing to be aware of battle-related deaths and another to witness it. Her brothers had come back from their first battle with a heavy weight on their shoulders, something they never cared to openly discuss and one their mother didn't like the hear mentioned anywhere in the house.

She looked at Thane and her head tilted sideways as the grimace faded away to one of thoughtfulness. Dahlia wondered what Thane's thoughts on such things were. Did death bother him? Or did he push aside such depressing thoughts or was he simply not bothered by such things? He didn't seemed bothered by it at all based on how he casually brought up the mess of gore upon his person from the use of a particular weapon.

Was she supposed to be scared of him after such a revelation? Dahlia thought she was supposed to, but she didn't because Thane hadn't harmed her and had been fairly considerate towards her after their rough first meeting.

"I'm at least determined to teach you table manners in regards to things you lack," she joked with a small laugh. "Sounds like a decent plan. You distract them and I'll turn them into a pin cushion."

The estate was within view now and her eyes wandered. The last time she had come this way was late at night after the mateship ceremony. It was different looking during the day, far less intimidating being able to see everything in the light unlike the dark shadows barely illuminated by the night sky.

"I'll just have to be creative when we spar it seems. I can't exactly lift those heavy swords and wield them effectively. You have anything small enough for me to lift?"

“Hah! You have your work cut out for you when it comes to my manners,” Thane said as he released a snort that was anything but gentlemanly. Surprisingly, her next joke about them fighting together and the mental image that subsequently evoked was appealing. It made him nervous too, of course—the idea of putting Dahlia in danger was not pleasant—but there was something innately delightful about the thought of them working in tandem to decimate their enemies. Most likely, such a thing would never happen, but it was enjoyable to imagine all the same. “I believe we’d make quite the fierce duo,” he said with a slight smile, only half joking.

They had passed through the thick ring of forest that hid the estate from common view and now the mansion and grounds became visible. Thane cast a thoughtful glance over it, trying to envision it the way Dahlia might. Thinking of how the tall grasses of the fields surrounding the property glinted in the sun. Or how the wildflowers added bursts of unexpected colour throughout. Even the fields in the distance, marked by the outlines of his destriers as they grazed, took on a new light as he sought to see it how she might. He found it quite beautiful, perhaps even charming, and Thane hoped that Dahlia did as well.

To her question, he chuckled before answering. “Yes, I have a small array of short-swords which you might find suitable. Several other bastardized weapons as well that have been made lighter or shorter than their standard counterparts.” He had briefly held an interest in the forging of oddball weapons. Oftentimes enemies did not know how to engage or fight back against a weapon they had no experience or understanding of and many of the successful prototypes had been kept by Thane as a sort of trophy. This was a tactic that had won him several battles and so he knew the weapons were workable and of potential use to Dahlia. Unfortunately for her, in this case, he had trained against all of the weapons he kept and so it would not afford her the advantage that it did over his enemies.

“Win or lose, you ought to practice your archery on horseback… perhaps even basic swordplay as well. You never know when it may be necessary.” It was yet another thing that he was beginning to feel was important. Besides, the more capable she was, the more at ease he would feel about all the times he was required to leave her for his duties as Warlord. It was also not unthinkable that she might become widowed and were that to happen he wanted to be sure that she’d at least be able to discourage any unwanted advances or attention she might receive with him dead.

That thought lead to other less pleasant ones—of Liordan swooping in like a vulture to the kill in order to sweep her away. Nauseous as it made him, if accepting was a choice that Dahlia made, he could bear it, but if she did not wish to go with him, he wanted her to have the chance to make that clear with steel. Of course, the better option by far was for Thane to simply refrain from dying. “If nothing else, I want you to be able to protect yourself well enough that if something happens to me, you can take care of yourself,” he said it quietly and seriously. Loathe as he was to potentially sour the challenge with this kind of talk, he figured it was best for her to know his mindset on the matter now rather than wonder why he was so adamant about her refining her self-defense.

While it was rude to not look at a person while they spoke, Dahlia kept her eyes looking out the carriage window as Thane spoke. The wildness of Thane's estate had a strange charm unlike the controlled flower fields of her family's farm estate. There was a small pang of homesickness as she missed the perfumed air around her family home. Here the scent was strong in earthy and wood tones, which was very fitting for Thane as she reflected on it.

She smirked slightly at his comment regarding having her work cut out for her in teaching him manners as well as them being a fierce duo.

She considered Thane's answer regarding the weapons she might be able to use with less difficulty. The problem was still the same though at the core of their little sparring plan; Thane was trained in pretty much everything whereas Dahlia was not. Her only advantage was archery, but that came with its own issues. First of all she needed a decent range to be able to use the weapon and while the bow could pummel a person if they got to close, Thane could just snap the bow if he got a hold of it.

Her eyes finally pulled away and Dahlia looked at Thane as she suggested she train in horseback for her archery skills as well as basic swordplay. "For some reason the first thing I imagined was once I improved in swordplay skills that I'd challenge my brothers just to be able to cackle over their defeat at my hands," she laughed out. "I have no objections to those suggestions, though you might get an earful from my mother when she finds out," Dahlia teased. As much as it was a joke there was a chance it really would happen knowing her mother.

"Thinking onto this whole sparring matter, perhaps the only fair way for the first match would for both of us to be unarmed," Dahlia suggested. "Archery isn't really great for that sort of thing and it's really the only weapon I'm confident in using. You using any weapon would give you quite an unfair advantage, though even unarmed I'm at a disadvantage, but at least I won't have to flail weapon around pathetically."

Rather than looking at him while he spoke, Dahlia’s gaze was turned outwards onto the estate. Thane found himself unfussed by this. Not only did it provide him with an opportunity to observe her without her watching him in turn, but he also hoped it meant she was enjoying the view. It was home to him, and he dearly wished that she might become fond of the grounds as well.

It was not until his suggestion to practice archery on horseback and learn some sword skills that Dahlia finally pulled her gaze away from the scenery they were passing. When she did, it was with an expression of mirth and dancing eyes.

The reply she gave to him, said with a laugh, made the Warlord’s lips curve upwards in turn. “By all means, pummel your brothers into ultimate submission… on the condition that I am allowed to bear witness to your triumph,” he found himself truly grinning as he imagined it. “Leave your concerns about your mother’s reaction to me. I believe I can survive an earful knowing that these skills leave you in good stead to defend yourself. I hope the need to use them never arises, but if it does, I feel better knowing you have some ability rather than wishing I had taught you when we had the chance.”

Her suggestion for sparring earned an arched brow. “Unarmed combat can be an intimate thing, Dahlia, I’m not sure you wouldn’t regret it.” Not that he would be opposed to grappling with her necessarily, but it would involve a great deal of touching. “Although,” he grumbled through a suddenly dry throat, “I think that might well put me at a distinct disadvantage by way of distracting me…” if he was this unsettled by the mere thought of it, he couldn’t imagine his reaction if they actually tussled.

Thane mused over it for a few more turns of the carriage wheels before finally clicking his tongue. “Do you have a specific idea for the rules of unarmed combat? I won’t agree to fisticuffs—I refuse to hit you under any circumstances—and I want us to be very clear on what you have in mind lest there be any…” he hesitated for a moment, “…misunderstandings between us during the bout.”

"Oh, if you want to watch me and my brothers battle it out you're more than welcome to," she joked back. "Though I do think you'd not really survive a round when it comes to my mother's abilities to..." Dahlia paused to ponder the best word to describe her mother. "She's like a... quiet tempest?" She wasn't sure how exactly to describe her mother in words. Only the people who had interact with her mother could truly understand the personality.

"You won't know she's angry by her demeanor, but her words are sharp if pushed to a point. For example, I can already predict her reaction to hearing any news of sparring between us would be met with her chastising and suggestive passive aggression towards your capabilities of protecting me. Among probably many other things she'll lecture you about should you two ever meet."

Dahlia kept her mouth shut on the topic of her mother still being very upset over Thane swooping in to take Dahliahs a his mate when she was originally intended for Prince Liordan.

While she did flush somewhat when he mentioned that unarmed combat was intimate; something she hadn't considered since she'd always roughhoused with her brothers. That stubborn part of her that refused to back down and backtrack reared up. This bravado of hers was a troublesome thing and yet again Dahali spoke before she thought when she replied.

"Fighting and fondling are two very different things," she scoffed out and then instantly snapped her mouth shut and her eyes widened when she realized what she had just said. Dahlia quickly cleared her throat and nervously spoke, trying desperately to pretend she had not just said that and mentally begging Thane to pretend as well.

"I agree to the whole not-hitting thing. I'm more inclined to say it'd be just like casual roughhousing, basically trying to wrestle your opponent into submission. The problem with that for me though is you could probably subdue with ease. We could always play a game of tag, but then it wouldn't really be a sparring match."

“I suppose that is one storm I’ll simply have to weather when the time comes,” Thane said at last, attempting to summon up a picture of the woman Dahlia was describing in his mind. It did not particularly surprise him that her mother was fierce. Clearly misguided as well, considering the world in which they lived—any chance for Dahlia to be better able to protect herself should have been welcomed—but Thane supposed he could understand where she might be coming from. To a mother it would no doubt be distressing to see their daughter being taught the arts of war. Still, whatever she might say against him or his fitness as Dahlia’s mate would not phase the warlord in this situation. It was for Dahlia’s benefit that he did it, after all.

If nothing else, he was glad to see the slight flush that rose to her cheeks as he suggested that grappling was a rather intimate affair. It was not the fact that she blushed in and of itself that pleased him, but rather the fact that she understood what he had meant by it. The last thing he wanted was to drive her away again if in the course of this challenge their hands accidentally wandered where they might not be welcome. It also meant she had a chance to bow out if she wished, given this new knowledge.

Thane should have known she would do no such thing.

Doing his best to suppress a low laugh that might have raised her ire, he quirked a brow, not about to let this comment of hers slip by unmentioned. “If I had an inclination to fondle it would not be on the battlefield,” he said dryly, “But all the same… ‘roughhousing’ by its own nature can lead to hands in less than desirable places,” he shifted his weight and cleared his throat a little awkwardly, “Not an issue amongst siblings, perhaps, but between us, well, I…” now it was Thane’s turn to feel somewhat flustered. He should have dropped it when Dahlia had.

“At… at any rate, I would not be opposed to tag if you’re more comfortable with that. Chasing and catching you has its own appeal,” he said after another moment to collect himself, hoping to move them beyond the fondling debacle. “Perhaps we can revisit an actual sparring match once you’ve had some practice with swords. In fact, rather than tag or anything of that ilk, we could alter our plans to pursue some training if you preferred?” Thane offered. The odds of Dahlia being able to land a single solid blow were slim to none anyways and Thane had no interest in something that was not a fair challenge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back