• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Drabbe? Droyle?

Villainous Things

Brandy and vengeance and everything pain-laced.
Hey beautiful person!
I've been looking to do a Harry Potter based roleplay shipping or exploring the friendship between Draco Malfoy and Vincent Crabbe, or Draco Malfoy and Gregory Goyle! (I'm looking to play Draco).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For the pairing, it's a bit odd, I'm aware, but I think it would be super cute for some reason. Still, I'm totally fine for it to be platonic, and I feel as though this relationship isn't explored as much as it should be. I'm also open to Modern! And any AUs you might have/want to create! I loveeeee any sort of creativity!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*mini spoiler ahead*
I know Crabbe ends up dying in the movies, and Goyle in the books, so this can be angst-y or we can just "forget" all that make make it fluff.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you're interested, great! Let me know! If you can't message yet, just comment.... If that's what it's called XD
If you aren't, have an amazing day/evening and please refrain from giving any hate.
🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌

Users who are viewing this thread

Back