• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Downgraded - A world in the future....without technology

FabulousTrash

aaaaaaaaaaaa
So, I dont have the full story fleshed out, but I wanted to get this idea down before I forgot it.

Essentially, man kind has developed technology so far, it began to develop itself. It grew so powerful that a civil war raged out between man and machine. In the end, no clear victor was made and as a result, the world was left in ruins, leaving those to fight for themselves

The RP takes places after the war and from here, I"ll flesh this out more when people are interested

Last edited:
I doubt mankind would ever give up on technology, at least things that aren't too harmful. Just because a robot rebellion broke out is no reason to stop producing fridges, or TVs or electricity.

Still, stories are about exploring things. The more implausible the better - so count me in as interested.

I like...rushed, when I made this cause I didnt want to forget Birdsie Birdsie . I'm re-doing the story, but general, its a world with minimal to no tech, but its in the future :D

I'm interested in this concept. What style of apocalyptic wasteland will the survivors be pitted into? Will there still be human hunting machines or friendly machines?

I'm interested in this concept. What style of apocalyptic wasteland will the survivors be pitted into? Will there still be human hunting machines or friendly machines?

In terms of the apocalyptic wasteland type, think of a massive city with the buildings standing but in ruins and foliage growing all over it.Something like this
upload_2017-3-10_21-1-54.png

Actually, exactly like that. Just ignore de robot there :3

And there are no known friendly robots. Most humans assume any robots they encounter are bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back