• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š›๐šŠ๐š‹๐š‹๐š’๐š ๐š‘๐š˜๐š•๐šŽ

Niuminous

what is done in love is done well
Hello there ใ€œ

Welcome to my partner search thread. My name here is Niuminous, but you can call me Niu. I'm a college student currently on Summer vacation โ€“ therefore, there's lots of free time on my hands. Some tidbits of crucial information before we start:

โœ– The length of my replies varies depending on multiple factors but I do tend to get very descriptive, which can lead to a decent amount of paragraphs. That being said, the only thing I ask for is no oneโ€“liners and basic grammar. English is not my first language, so I'm sorry in advance for any mistakes I may make.
โœ– As stated before, I will be pretty active until March. You can expect replies at least once a day, with a minimum of three per week. However, I do realize real life can get in the way sometimes: I'll let you know everytime I'm busy.
โœ– I strongly prefer roleplaying over threads.
โœ– I also strongly prefer playing females, with an inclination for mxf and fxf pairings. I don't mind playing either canon characters or OCs, nor do I care about faceclaims.
โœ– Plotting is a must. Brainstorming new directions in which to take our roleplay is half the fun! Please, don't be scared to suggest anything, as weird or scary or complicated as it may be. I'll be happy to hear it.
โœ– Be warned: if you decide to roleplay with me, I will love you unconditionally. I will ask about your day. I will scream at you over our perfect muses. I will sing you happy birthday and bake you chocolate cookies. And I'm a terrible baker.

With that being said, here's a list of fandoms that I'm interested in...
โœ– Black Mirror
โœ– Boku no Hero Academia
โœ– Owari no Seraph
โœ– The Good Place
โœ– The Hunger Games
โœ– Shingeki no Kyojin

...genres I'm into...
โœ– Fantasy
โœ– Historical
โœ– Post-apocalyptic
โœ– Adventure
โœ– Dystopian
โœ– Horror

...and relations I would like to explore.
โœ– Vampire | Human
โœ– Angel | Demon
โœ– Hero | Villain

โ™ฃ Last but not least, I recently got into Kโ€“pop. If you'd like to roleplay something based off of it, please don't hesitate to PM me, because I'm dying to.

If any point of this long list tickles your curiosity, if you want to plot something completely original, or even if you just want to play virtual UNO with a total stranger โ€“I'm warning you: I'm goodโ€“, let me know! Thank you so much for reading.

Last edited:
hiya! I'd love to do Hunger Games or anything dystopian/post-apoc. with you. wanna chat?

I'd love to see if we can plot anything up, the angel x demon thing sparked my interest.

Hello! I was wondering if you'd be interested in something with Owari no Seraph? c:
When I saw you warned that you would love someone unconditionally and scream about muses, well... that is exactly my cup of tea haha

Hello! I was wondering if you'd be interested in something with Owari no Seraph? c:
When I saw you warned that you would love someone unconditionally and scream about muses, well... that is exactly my cup of tea haha
PM sent!

Hello! I am Turtle!! I was intrigued to send you this, and see if we could be RP partners :D

A couple ideas for you to glance over if you are interested:

Quick Note: This Craving, albeit is listed that I wish to play the female role, I am also open to switching over and playing the male character.
This is a crossover Fandom/Fantasy craving. Inspired by Quest for Camelot (1998, Warner Brothers Production).
IMDB link for Movie:
Quest for Camelot

Blind Hermit character, identical/inspired by the QfC character: Garrett
(Character song: I Stand Alone - Sung by Steve Perry on the soundtrack)
This Garrett/OC will be paired against my Kayley/OC.

The background crossing for the 2 characters is that Garrett/OC honored Kayley/OC's dad (A Knight of the Round Table who was murdered)
(If I play Garret/OC --There is more to the background about Garrett/OC that can/will be revealed in the course of the RP)

Setting: Medieval Britain/Europe, though it can be an original world of our making.
Technology: Medieval/Dark Ages

I don't require playing out the entire movie if we use the canonical characters. The part I am interested in is the months the 2 characters spend together traversing the forbidden forest and falling in love. Which is portrayed as just a day or two within the Movie's time frame. The interaction between Kayley and Garrett from the time they meet to the time they learn they are meant to be together. As I said, this does NOT have to be a reiteration of the movie itself. It's the characters that really inspired me for this Romance themed RP, and I don't want it to be an instantaneous love affair like in the movie. There will be ups and downs like in any relationship as the two get to know each other.

Big League
My Preferred Character Role: Muse B

Note- Looking for a love of darker themes, not just fluff please!! This is a bit out of my norm, but its loosely based off a web comic I started reading and was really interested in.

A is an Idol (kpop/jpop or something of the like) that is at the prime of their career. B is an adoring fan of around the same age.
One day, B finally goes go a concert. Only to have their current boy/girl-friend dump them over text message. So B ends up drinking a touch too much at the concert.
A had fun at the concert, and more at the staff party afterward. When A runs into B in the halls of the venue.
Bada-Bing, bada-boom, A takes B home with them. Neither realize who the other is.
The following morning, paparazzi burst in to find the two, naked and in bed together. Now, to keep A's rep intact, the company forces B to sign a contract to be A's girl/boyfriend and even concoct a backstory for the "loving" couple. But the company, nor A, trusts B entirely.
What happens as time passes and they actually, maybe, fall for each other beyond an obssessed fan and indifferent Idol?

The RP would start the morning after when the Paparazzi find the 2 in bed together.

gurl I'd be so up for this and your cookies, I don't care if they aint good I'll eat em!!!! XD

Hello! I am Turtle!! I was intrigued to send you this, and see if we could be RP partners :D

A couple ideas for you to glance over if you are interested:

Quick Note: This Craving, albeit is listed that I wish to play the female role, I am also open to switching over and playing the male character.
This is a crossover Fandom/Fantasy craving. Inspired by Quest for Camelot (1998, Warner Brothers Production).
IMDB link for Movie:
Quest for Camelot

Blind Hermit character, identical/inspired by the QfC character: Garrett
(Character song: I Stand Alone - Sung by Steve Perry on the soundtrack)
This Garrett/OC will be paired against my Kayley/OC.

The background crossing for the 2 characters is that Garrett/OC honored Kayley/OC's dad (A Knight of the Round Table who was murdered)
(If I play Garret/OC --There is more to the background about Garrett/OC that can/will be revealed in the course of the RP)

Setting: Medieval Britain/Europe, though it can be an original world of our making.
Technology: Medieval/Dark Ages

I don't require playing out the entire movie if we use the canonical characters. The part I am interested in is the months the 2 characters spend together traversing the forbidden forest and falling in love. Which is portrayed as just a day or two within the Movie's time frame. The interaction between Kayley and Garrett from the time they meet to the time they learn they are meant to be together. As I said, this does NOT have to be a reiteration of the movie itself. It's the characters that really inspired me for this Romance themed RP, and I don't want it to be an instantaneous love affair like in the movie. There will be ups and downs like in any relationship as the two get to know each other.

Big League
My Preferred Character Role: Muse B

Note- Looking for a love of darker themes, not just fluff please!! This is a bit out of my norm, but its loosely based off a web comic I started reading and was really interested in.

A is an Idol (kpop/jpop or something of the like) that is at the prime of their career. B is an adoring fan of around the same age.
One day, B finally goes go a concert. Only to have their current boy/girl-friend dump them over text message. So B ends up drinking a touch too much at the concert.
A had fun at the concert, and more at the staff party afterward. When A runs into B in the halls of the venue.
Bada-Bing, bada-boom, A takes B home with them. Neither realize who the other is.
The following morning, paparazzi burst in to find the two, naked and in bed together. Now, to keep A's rep intact, the company forces B to sign a contract to be A's girl/boyfriend and even concoct a backstory for the "loving" couple. But the company, nor A, trusts B entirely.
What happens as time passes and they actually, maybe, fall for each other beyond an obssessed fan and indifferent Idol?

The RP would start the morning after when the Paparazzi find the 2 in bed together.
gurl I'd be so up for this and your cookies, I don't care if they aint good I'll eat em!!!! XD
PMs sent!

Hello! =D You seem like you'd be a lot of fun to RP with--if you're still in the mood for Boku no Hero, I've got a couple of OCs I always enjoy RPing for it and I'd love to see if we could come up with something. Let me know!

My name is Marzo, btw. Either way, best of luck!

Hello! =D You seem like you'd be a lot of fun to RP with--if you're still in the mood for Boku no Hero, I've got a couple of OCs I always enjoy RPing for it and I'd love to see if we could come up with something. Let me know!

My name is Marzo, btw. Either way, best of luck!
PM sent!
I can do fantasy
I can't seem to PM you, so please PM me to talk about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back