• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom down by the river ( a baldur’s gate 3 search )

rietveld

𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞
hello ! i am going to try and keep this as to the point as possible as i do have a tendency to get rambly. my name is tay ( 23 years old, she/her ) and i am currently incredibly fixated on baldur’s gate 3. i will get to the main point of what i am looking for, and then delve into some more details.

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR:
i am looking for oc x cc roleplays. i am more than happy to double and play any canon character for you so long as you’d be willing to play astarion for me.

MORE DETAILS:
i am a fairly descriptive writer although i value quality over quantity. my writing length will most of the time mirror what is given to me.
i don’t care how often you are able to respond. i will never bother you about replies. the only thing i may do is check in on you if it has been a while and i have heard nothing, but i understand we all have lives and won’t bug you about reply times. i ask for the same decency.
i am open to writing here or on discord.

please get with me if you are interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back