• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Down and Out in Dark World OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Would you all like to keep going and have all your characters get to know each other or should I move things forwards?
Either option is fine by me.

I would have posted by now but I forgot to save, refreshed the page, and lost the majority of it :/ so I guess I don't know

Question: do they have any laws/law enforcement?
They've got most of the same laws as a country in our world, except they're rarely enforced. The police (when there are police) won't even bother investigating unless it's disturbing the status quo, they're bribed to, or it involves someone powerful who wants them to do it. But depending on which Darklord's domain you're in things vary. The area none of them control (where your characters are now) is split into territories by whoever's got enough power to control it.

They've got most of the same laws as a country in our world, except they're rarely enforced. The police (when there are police) won't even bother investigating unless it's disturbing the status quo, they're bribed to, or it involves someone powerful who wants them to do it. But depending on which Darklord's domain you're in things vary. The area none of them control (where your characters are now) is split into territories by whoever's got enough power to control it.
alright, I was wondering if I got the part about the laws right

Your characters could get brutally murdered and if it seemed like a one-time thing the cops wouldn't care. At most they might ask for a bribe from the murderer to clean up your bodies.
The Darkworld has serial killers who've been operating for centuries either due to their skill at not getting caught, them having influential contacts or being influential themselves, or because their victims didn't matter to those in charge.
All that matters is power and influence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back