• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Down and Out in Dark World OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Would any of you like a Discord for this roleplay? If I make one it'll need to be focused on the roleplay, so no spamming memes or anything like that.

A bit of lore: Silver is bad for most Dark Worlders. So it's semi-illegal and carrying it around will make you a target from both those who fear it and those who want it as a weapon.

Also so far we have 1 person who would like a Discord and 1 person who doesn't care.
What does everyone else think? If a majority want it or don't care I'll make one.

Also so far we have 1 person who would like a Discord and 1 person who doesn't care.
What does everyone else think? If a majority want it or don't care I'll make one.

I could go either or, but I do tend to find Discord OOC more responsive.

I'm gonna have to pull outta the RP, just got hella hours at work and I don't wanna hold things up.

_Chrysanthemum_ _Chrysanthemum_
Your post is fine, but so you and the other people know the blood fountains are just public fountains that run with magically-created blood. Your character could have gotten scammed by a gang that was charging people to drink from them though if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back