• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Doubling, Fandoms and 1x1 Rps! (Genshin Impact, Avatar: TLA, MHA & More)*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Konpeito Pop

World cold and hard, Titty soft and warm
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heya! My name is Sugar, I’m a pansexual 30 year old Illustrator, who likes to write as a hobby. I have been role playing for about 15 years now, although I do take breaks from time to time. Anyway here are some things about me as a writing partner:

• I’m a literate writer, and I’m looking for someone who is also a decent writer. I’m by no means the best writer, but I’m hoping my partner has things like a good writing voice, characterization and sentence structure.
  • No minors please
  • Good Grammar and the like is appreciated and wanted, but I know sometimes mistakes happen and English isn’t everyone’s first language, so I’m not gonna harp on anyone for that sort of stuff. I just might ask for clarification if a typo doesn’t make sense. I can usually fill in the blanks otherwise.
  • I usually try to match my partner’s length, but can and do like writing novella style responses.
  • I can respond at least once a day, maybe more or less depending on my mood.
  • However, I do have clinical depression and anxiety so sometimes that does affect my muse and how often I can reply. If it gets really bad, I will let you know what’s going on.
  • I would prefer it if we didn’t ghost each other. I really appreciate honesty, and I understand if you lose interest and don’t want to continue the rp for whatever reason. I will never be upset if you are upfront and honest, because that takes a lot of courage to do and it’s very much appreciated!
  • Life and your mental well being matter the most! Please take care of yourself, and don’t force yourself if you can’t reply, or are too busy with IRL stuff.
  • I’m pretty okay with mature themes, I do have some boundaries but referencing and talking about such themes in writing is okay. Please let me know about your boundaries and triggers, the last thing I want to happen is for anyone to be uncomfortable.
  • I do love talking OOC and making friends! It's not a must but, I’m pretty open to plotting together and talking. I wanna be able to bounce ideas off each other.
  • I can do on site rps through DMs or Discord rp. (DM if you want my discord tag)
  • I like romance a lot, it’s my bread and butter. I am LGBT+ friendly, and can do all sorts of pairings, m/f, f/f, m/m… you name it.
  • Looking to double! Love CanonxOC pairings, but canon pairings are fun too.
  • Love AUs! HMU if you have any ideas!

Uhhh, now that we got this out of the way here are some fandoms and stuff I’m looking for. Even if a character you are interested in isn't on the list of who I can play, feel free to ask anyway. Chances are I can still write as them. A 💖 means I'm looking a bit more for this than others. If something is striked out, it means I am no longer looking for rps for this fandom or character, but it might open back up later.

Genshin Impact: Zhongli, Ayato
I can play: Anyone but Diluc or Tartaglia

Final Fantasy XIV: Aymeric de Borel
I can play: Pretty much anyone

Castlevania: Alucard
I can play: Trevor, Dracula, Hector, Issac

I can play: Katara, Toph, Sokka, Ty Lee, Azula, and tons more.

Ace Attorney: Miles Edgeworth, Barok van Zieks
I can play: Pretty much anyone you want

MHA : Shoto Todoroki
I can play: Anyone but Mineta or Endeavor

Yu Yu Hakusho: Kurama
I can play: Yusuke, Kuwabara, Hiei, Jin, Touya and a lot more.

Devil May Cry: Dante
I can play: Vergil, Nero, V, Lady, Trish

💖 Megaman Battle Network: Enzan Ijūin/Eugene Chaud
I can play: pretty much anyone

Fire Emblem Awakening: Looking for a Lon’qu to play against my Lissa
I can play: Any canon character for your OC or any Canon/Canon ship you’d like

Fire Emblem Three Houses: Yuri , Felix, Mercedes, Marianne, Dorothea
I can play: literally anyone

Digimon Frontier: Koji Minamoto
I can play: anyone you want

Hades (Supergiant Games): Zagreus
I can play: Anyone, just ask!

These are the ones I can think of for now, and I’ll be sure to add more later. Feel free to suggest one that you think we might both be interested in. Hope to hear from y'all soon!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back