• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Double OC x CC Roleplay

FireGire96

Unluckiest Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Yo. F22 looking for a partner down for a semi lit to literated roleplay. I'm of course looking for a partner that's 18+, open to ooc chats (yeah we're partners, but who says we can't be friends?), and can write around 400 to 600 words per reply. These roleplay requests will be of fandoms, so I will be looking mainly for OC x CC, especially doubled up OC x CC. Here's what I am interested in right now and the characters I'm looking to play against (bold is what I'm craving);

Arcane - Vi, Caitlyn or Jinx
Mortal Kombat 1 - Li Mei or Nitara
Baldur's Gate 3 (At the start, be patient)- Karlach, Shadowheart or Astarion
Cyberpunk 2099 - Judy, Claire or Panam
Chainsaw Man - Reze or Makima
Vox Machina - Vex, Pike or Keyleth
One Piece (Netflix) - Luffy or Nami

If interested, DM me, comment below or add me on discord. Stay safe, stay hydrated and have a good day. 🫀

Discord: unluckiestmember

I'm interested in a MK1 RP!! I've been craving Johnny BADLY, and tbh, I don't mind MK11-MK1 Johnny Cage!

I can play Nitara for you!! (Mind you, I'm a bit new into the fandom. Still doing my research, but I'm getting there!!)

I'm open to RP here and on discord!!
c3tis

Users who are viewing this thread

Back