Dorms

"Thank you, I try." She grinned accepting the money, probably should save it in case she loses the next bet. "Though Don't give us that grumpy face primo. You still beat Drea." She chuckled. "Another round for fun? Or new game?"

"New game..." he said and looked over to the planter in the windowsill and then over at the sink. With a wave of his hand water flowed out of the tap and a stomp of his foot against the floor made some of the dirt from the planter hover in front of him with the water. He sat there playing with them. He made them look like people with swords and shields then made them fight the water one won then consumed the dirt turning it into a mud figure. "Before you ask no I'm not dirtying the carpet like I use to do when we were kids.... I got punished enough by momma sofía to figure out not to do that...." 

"if you're not dirtying the carpet then what are you doing? Also what game?" She got up from Drea's lap to switch out the disc, "I can switch out the systems too if you have something non-Nintendo in mind. Only while I'm still up, once I sit back down, one  of you will have to do it."  Rachel waited for their answer before doing anything. 

"MW3" drea replied and watched the little mud person walk around the room in victory but not leaving a speck of dirt behind.

"Not really sure...just sorta got bored...sorry...I'll put them back" he clasped his hands together then pulled them apart separating water from earth and sending them back to where he got them allowing the water to go down the drain and the dirt to settle back in the planter. He looked over to see tigger curled up inside Rachel's tipped over boot. "Umm Rachel I think someone has laid claim to your boot"

She looked over at her boots while setting the game up. "Aww ¡Es adorable!" Rachel smiled and snapped a quick picture before giving controllers to Drea and Avriare. This time just sitting beside Drea, knowing that this was going a little more intense than Mario Kart. 

Drea got off the couch and sat on the floor in between her legs and used her knees as armrests "there you can have my seat that way we aren't all crammed on the couch." He laid his head on her thigh the warmth of his core radiating to her and almost felt as if he had a fever if he was human.

avri smiled and got ready for the game moving his fingers in anticipation 

She ruffled Drea's hair before starting the game. He was super warm but that was just normal for him. Rachel was always cold though. Its not until Drea's near that she realizes it, so it's not really a problem for her. A smile formed on her lips, thinking about Drea in the winter. That's always an amusing time of year. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Drea started a a survival match with two of them. "I'd rather work together for this game...only fair...." he smiled and picked the top of the stairs in seatown.

Avri quickly took the hallway and waited there until a juggernaut popped around the corner. At that point he turned around and ran. He passed drea and Rachel then yelled "juggernaut incoming!!!!!!" Freaking out. "I suck at this! I suck at this! I suck at this!" 

Drea sighed after he dropped a predator missile on the juggernaut blowing it away. "We know.... Rachel can you go help your cousin before he dies...."

"I don't what I'm doing either Drea! You picked this game!! " She was just following Drea. Though she attempted to take a few shots at the juggernaut. "Did that even do anything?" 

"No...he's a juggernaut and he's impervious to bullets knife wounds and explosives work but if either you throw a gernade while I'm doing this and kill me I'm going to kill your character myself." He said as he planted a bunch of C-4 charges in the doorway "ok now down the stairs"

"Alright." She did as told, half tempted to kill him. As funny as it would be, Rachel decided against it. "Avriare where did you run off too? I didn't see you anywhere."  

Avriare smiled and laughed "I'm in the tower." Drea turned and looked up at the tower and sure enough avriare had found a glitch that got him on top of the tower.

"now if only I could get you a sniper rifle up there...." he smiled and laughed evilly as he saw the juggernaut get close to the c-4 "ca-boom!" He pulle the trigger on his remote and the c-4 exploded blowing the juggernaut to kingdom come. "Yeah!"

"You're a little too happy about that explosion." Rachel chuckled. Even though she wasn't very good at this game it was still super fun. The enjoyment on Drea's and Avriare'a faces, made her smile brightly. She glanced down at her hand, the ring reflecting the light from the tv. "What's next Novio?"

"Oh well here's where we die because your cousin is stuck on the castle and I have no idea how he glitches himself into that.... soooooo there's no way to save him when the helicopters get here and mow him  down...."

Rachel chuckled. "Well here's to dying." Leaning down she brushed Drea'a hair out of his face,  kissing his forehead. "New round then? Since some one loves to glitch about." She laughed. 

Avriare held up hands in surrender with his remote still in the one hand "hey I still have no idea how I did it!" 

Drea laughed "nah I think I'm calling it quits for the night though I heard Breshay has a movie night going on wanna go check that out?"

"Yeah that sounds like fun! I think I heard slasher horror from her and Mark during the meeting." Excitedly she clapped her hands together. "I'm not one for horror movies but horror in general l love!" Especially horror stories, and ARG. Oh ARG, the lore you provide! The puzzles! "Let's see if I can get the room number from Mark." Hopefully that phone was still intact.

Both avriare and drea looked at each other skeptical that he kept any phone longer than the time it would take Luke to smash one with a war hammer. "Well I'll meet you two in th lobby then I wanna take tigger back to my room so he can get some food in his belly." He pulled tigger out of Rachel's boot and carried him out the door and to his room. Drea waited til the door was shut before he planted a kiss on Rachel's lips and latex down with his head on her lap "love you Dii lokaal" (my love)

"I love you more mi amor." She smiled her fingers running through his hair. A little guiltily grateful Avriare had left, though, she will miss Tigger till the next time. "But you know Drea, you still owe me 10 bucks," laughing she kissed him before he could answer. 

He follows her up until he could use one hand to brace himself against the arm of the couch and the other to softly wrap around the back of her neck and use his thumb to rub her cheek.

She couldn't help but to kiss more passionatly, arms wrapping around his torso, pulling Drea towards her to have him more or less sitting on her lap instead of this half laying down position. Letting go only to quickly throw her hair behind her and out of the way, draping off the back of the love seat. Her arms returned to embracing him, his warmth and every little thing Rachel loved about him. 

Drea straddled her lap and pined her to the couch. He wrapped his arms around her neck while raking his hand through her hair. He wanted to be closer to her. Closer than ever before he felt the heat rise in his blood. He pulled back from the passionate kiss gasping for breath. "Wow...where...that was amazing...." he sighed as he leaned onto her shoulder and pressed his lips against her neck slowly kissing up her neck to her jawline then up lingering over her lips letting her catch her breath before kissing her again.

A soft sigh was contain by bitting her lip as his own traveled up her neck. When their lips met agian her hands moved up his abdomen, tracing the muscles through Drea's shirt until wrapping around shoulders, pulling him ever more closer. At the back of her head a few thoughts couldn't help but float their way to the front, but she kept them at bay, when and if it started to get that far she would worry. For now Rachel decided just to loose herself in this wonderfully passionate, sloppy kiss.

Drea ran his hands down her sides and shivered when her hands touched his chest. he bit her lip softly and pulled away pulling her lip with him until it slipped out of his teeth. He leaned down near her ear and whispered. "So what was so secret that even mister no secrets couldn't tell me?"

Rachel looked away, her breathless smile turned into a more ambivalent frown. "Drea, I think Mark should be the one to tell you, after all these years I don't want to take that moment away from him." She really did not want to reveal the confession Mark had simmering inside him. Though Rachel told her brother that he couldn't stop them dating then and she wouldn't let him make her feel bad about the engagement now when he finds out. When she tells him she'll make him confront Drea once and for all, for his own good. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back