Dorms

"Umm I meant your cousin...just now...like he whispered in your ear when I wasn't using my super hearing.... what mark said is between you and him that's why I left." He kissed her cheek. "You ok babe? You got the same look you had back at the old school when big bad and annoying came to kill you and mark."

"I'm ok, I just feel dumb for not catching who you were talking about. And if Avriare wanted to tell you he would, I'm not the Crescent secret keeper for nothing you know." She winked, lightening her own mood. Though a sudden flashback to he she didn't want to name didn't help, but the new found smile didn't fade. 

Last edited by a moderator:
He caressed her cheek "ok well you know you can tell me anything especially now...." he kissed her forehead and stepped off of her "wanna go meet your cousin for movie night? I think we spent enough time enjoying ourselves...even though I would be perfectly fine with doing that the rest of the night."

A soft blush crept onto her face at the thought. "Yeah let's catch that movie!" She stood, stretching a little before zipping up her jacket. "And don't worry I'll tell you what ever secrets I can tell you, just gotta respect mi familia you know?" Rachel made sure the T.V and consoles were off and that everything was where it was supposed to be before exiting into the hallway with Drea. A quick glance at her phone revealed that Mark indeed still had his and the room the movie night was in. 

"It's ok I just wanted you to know I'm here for you no matter what." He gave her a peck on the cheek and took her hand in his, intertwining their fingers. Avriare joined them when they reached the lobby. "What took you two so long?" Drea looked at Rachel with a red face before turning back "umm...no reason...."

Rachel smiled at Avriare zipping her lips. "You have your whispers primo, I have mine."  She giggled a bit. A blush was across her own face, but Drea trying to hide his, was adorable. "Anyways, that movie is up in room 210, so we better get going if we want to find it in time." 

Drea smiled at her and followed avriare who was skipping on ahead of them. "So what do you think your brother is going to think about being related to me?" He smiled defiantly

She stifled a laugh, "I think he'll take some time to come to terms with it but," Rachel paused. "He'll warm up to the fact, eventually. Probably will start sparing you like we do, which reminds me. If there's time tomorrow, me and Mark got a fight to make up." Chuckling she laid her head on his shoulder as they walked. 

"Oh yeah! Avri you up for a duel?" Avriare laughed in response "hell yeah" drea smiled and turned to Rachel "you and mark might want to watch out." He laughed remembering the destruction caused by the last time they faught. "Hey avri we should probably get away from the school so we don't wreck it." "Agreed"

She rolled her eyes chuckling, "The two of you should learn fight with a little less," her hands imitateed an explosion, paired with an appropriate sound effect "And a little more," with a graceful twirl Rachel was on Drea's right side, sword already formed and barely grazing his throat. With a smile the blade disintegrated into particles, forming back into her tattoo. "Precision," giggling a little and giving him a kiss on the cheek. "But I guess I stay the graceful one." She teased. 

"But" he made the same explosion remark "is so much more fun!" He wrapped his arm around her and kissed the top of her cheek "alright movie night here we come!"

Drea, Rachel, and avriare left to school

She looked into his eyes, barley visible under the towel.  "Drea," He was so worried and anxious. "I want all of that as well, and I understand you wanting to get a set date and all, but can we start in the morning?" Smiling a bit she tuged the towel out of his face, "And you will not be loosing me either, I promise we will get married and one day have a family and spend the rest of our days hand in hand," 

@Skeletonjack

He smiled and kissed her cheek "I am the luckiest man in the world to have you by my side.... ok we can wait till morning I guess...." he scooted up on the bed and pulled her into his arms letting her rest her head on his chest. "You think your brother is going to be ok?"

She took a moment to remove the circlet from her head and lock it in the night stand drawer using a previously activated spell, which she now let go, along with all the other unnecessary ones. Rachel always had a protection spell or two going at all times. Snuggling up agianst Drea she answered, "I positive he will recover. Especially since he fulfilled the one wish he had concerning you. I do think it will take some time, so go easy on him ok?" She herself should have another sit down with Mark as well. 

@Skeletonjack

"Don't worry I took my need to punch something out on avriare so we're good.... I think that was a record for destruction for us" he smiled "I guarantee you there's a bunch of nymphs and druids that hate us right now" he laughed and kissed the top of her head

She rolled her eyes, laughing a little, "More Drea, seriously? You better hope they don't try to get revenge." Last time she had to go behind Drea's back to regrow all the damaged plants to prevent a bounty on his head. That much magic made her incredibly sick for days too. While thinking this Rachel absentmindedly took his hand and intertwined their fingers, the engagement ring prominently  sparkling. 

@Skeletonjack

"Oh you know they already hate me and it's not like they're gonna mess with me I mean I can light on fire that's like all of their worst enemies already" he laughed and rested his head against hers

"True." She chuckled, her eyelids started to feel heavy, but she ignored it. "Are you," she paused sighing a bit, "How are you taking this Mark thing? Words not punches please." She wanted to know, especially Since it caused him do that much damage to the forest, himself and Avriare. 

@Skeletonjack

He sighed "I'm better now.... I was more freaked out than anything...I was kinda mad that you didn't tell me.... like I could've at least sat down and had a talk with him ages ago...."

"Twin pact, I was magically incapable of out right telling you until he did so. He wanted to be the one to say something but not matter how many times I've tried he insisted on just bottling up inside until it was too much that he took it out on you." She sighed, no matter how many times she tried to talk about it with her brother he always avoided it. Mark tended to make thing dramatically difficult didn't he? 

"Ok I'm sorry.... I'm fine now though I promise." He rubbed her shoulder and kissed her cheek. "Nothing we can do about it now...."

"I guess not." Rachel sighed, turning to lay on her stomach, using her free hand to toss her hair out the way, draping it off the end of the bed. Oh, that's right she let go of the phasing spell, well have to rewrite that one in the morning. Letting go of his hand she instead wrapped her arms around Drea, her feet curling up against his, though hers would be ice cold compared to his own. 

He smiled and let go of his shape shifting allowing himself to shift back into his natural form. He wrapped a wing around her like a blanket. "I'm sorry you had to miss out on movie night because of me...."

"It's ok Drea, there will be more movies, plus," she kisssed him, "I'd rather be here with you like this anyways," Rachel smiled. Though if she was honest going to movie night like they planned might've turned out worse since Drea was easily frightened by horror films. 

"Aww you're so sweet" he pressed his lips to her forehead and sighed as his eyelids became heavy. The warmth of his breath would start to warm her up like her own personal space heater.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back