Dorms

"oh im Charlie" Breeshey said, the name sounding weird to her. She leaned agents the wall and put her scythe down next to her to watch the other girl "So what class you got.... Speaking if class i need to get to history or the teacher may kill me" She joked before putting her stuff away and looking towards the door.

@PugLife

Kira ran forward and side stepped behind the dummy, then deliver a blow to its head. She also jumped in front and practiced a stab before turning back to the girl whom she now knew as Charlie with a grin on her face. "Well Charlie, I hate to be the bringer of bad news, but it looks as though you'll be stuck with me even longer. I also happen to have history." She landed one last blow to the dummy's head before pulling her backpack off and inserting the sword back into the notebook with a whisper of its name once more, though it still looked as if she had a bottomless bag. She slung the bag over her shoulders and walked back over to Charlie. "Shall we be off?" She spoke in a fake tone. 

@Fray Dracoheart

Breeshey nodded slightly picking up her case and bag slinging both of them on carefully before turning back to the girl "thats not bad news, bad news would be something like 'the school is on fire'" She laughed slightly before walking towards the door and the school

<<Breeshey has left for school>>

Ater took a long while to finish all of her food. It still took less time than any human could finish that much, but it at least looked human in the time it took. If she wasn't incognito she could eat all the food in seconds but she was pretending to be human and so she had to eat human like. Perhaps in the future she would take the food and eat it some where secluded. Having finished she headed off to school, hoping she wasn't late

<<Sin has left for school>>

Aether Rosenberg

The young witch sighed in relief as she entered her dorm room, making her way towards her bed as she saw Shard perched on a chair and Thanatos sleeping on the bed.  *:Mistress, is everything alright:*  Thanatos questioned as the door shutting woke the wolf up.

Aether dropped the witch totem on the desk and made her way towards her bed.  "The battle between the elementals was boring," Aether said, hearing a flurry of wings as Shard came over to her.  "I mostly fought in my tigeress form but there was a metal dragon which interests me."

*:You seek to aquire this creature:*

Aether shook her head.  "No, I need flesh to touch.  I was just curious if metal dragons were a new breed of dragon or rare.  Some boy, an older student who was rather rude, said that metal dragons can be born bu are rare.  I'd love to aquire a dragon's DNA though and add it to the others within me.  I think some students think I am a Shapeshifter because I shifted forms to avoid getting attacked by other students...then I got some totem with a witch on it in the hellicarrier though I don't care about their stupid fight."    She sat down on the bed and stroked Shard's breast as Thanatos lay his head back down on his paws.   "Did anyone come into my room?"

Thanatos turned an eye on his mistress.  *:No but it is better for them to think you are something else then to show off your other powers Mistress.  They will lose their advantage in battle if they don't know what to expect from you:*

Aether nodded as she looked at the clock, seeing it was 5:30. Thanatos noticed for he gave the witch a questioning look.  "There's a meeting a six for some monsters in the school," said Aether.

*:Will you go:*

Aether shook her head.  "No.  I'm only interested in getting an education and graduating.  After that we'll leave.  I don't like this training or this war that has been going on."

*:Even though humans consider you a monster Mistress:*

Aether closed her eyes but nodded.   "Yes," she said.   Thanatos said nothing to his mistress's simple answer.  Even though his mistress felt some sadness for the war killing many, she knew she wasn't a fighter and wasn't willing to risk her life in what she saw as a lost cause...as well as knowing that she wasn't strong enough in magicks or her other two powers attack powers.  She had only discovered she was a witch during her ninth year of high school with Telekinesis and pyrokinesis was only discovered the summer between 9th and 10th grades.    "Are you hungry Thanatos?  I feel like getting something to eat."

*Alright mistress.  I could use the chance to stretch my legs:*  

Drea rushed inside his room and grabbed the small box. He shoved it in his pocket then grabbed a couple comfy clothes for the night. With that he rushed upstairs to her room using his strength this time he parkour jumped straight to the second floor off one jump. He knocked on Rachel's door "you here yet babe?!"

Rachel opened the door sticking her tounge out at him, "Yeah, beat ya." She laughed, letting him in and closing the door afterwards. she gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before leading him to the couch to sit next to her, carefull not to step on Avriare on the floor playing with Tigger.  "What's tonight's game plan?"

"I don't know Mario cart?" He stuck his hand in his pocket and waited for her to get up to get the remotes once her back was to him he got down on a knee and looked up at her holding out the small box "but first I wanted to ask you something...." he opened the box revealing a small engagement ring and waited for her to turn back around "Rachel black, will you marry me?" He smiled and waited nervously for the answer while avriare bounced giddily off to the side watching and videotaping ever since he saw drea get on a knee. 

She turned around and there he was. Down on one knee, with the ring sparkling in the light. Her face turned red and tears started to flow. "Sí, Sí, Yes, Drea. A thousand times yes. " Rachel nodded, so joyful and happy. This was dream, wasn't it? She held her hand out to him so he could slip the ring onto her finger.

He slipped the ring on an picked her up into his arms giving her a kiss. He spun in circles with her. Avriare stopped the video. "Remember that month where I went on a trip by myself to go see an old friend? I really went to your dad's to get his blessing. He says he loves you and wishes you the happiest future..." drea blushed "he also told me to ask you when he's going to have any grandchildren but he was kidding...at least I'm pretty sure he was...." his face turned bright red. He wiped the tears from Rachel's eyes and gave her a quick peck on the forehead. "I love you Rachel and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you...."

She held onto him tightly, "I love you so much Drea, I can't" her voice hitched, she just buried herself into his shoulder. Her face so red and her heart so happy.  "I can't even speak right." She chuckled, instead of trying to use words Rachel just kissed him, with a gentle passion. "I love you so much, Mi novio."

Last edited by a moderator:
Avriare groaned at the Spanish "cuz you know neither of us understand Spanish why do you insist on using it? Also...OH MY GODS HE FUCKING DID IT I CANT BELIEVE IT OH MY GODS OH MY GODS!!!!!" He jumped up and down and clapped his hands excitedly "can we call uncle Luke now!?"

drea laughed and kissed her again "we should tell your dad the good news.... we can get aunt sofía on the phone to and video chat them...she always was more tech savvy than him.... then again anyone is more tech savvy than him.... I think it's where mark gets his phone destruction from...." he laughed and carefully set her down. He wrapped her in his arms and rubbed her back "you are my everything Dii lokaal" (my love)

"and you with the dragon tounge stop it" he huffed and crossed his arms in a pout "friends don't keep secrets and family doesn't either...ok that's bull but I still wanna know what you're saying...." he whined but was quickly over that as he waled over and bounced giddily "let me see! let me see!" He asked excitedly 

tigger was over over by the doorway hopping in and out of Rachel's training boots.

Rachel smiled, "Yeah let's call them," laughing she let Avriare take a look at the ring. "Calm down primo, here it is." She was practically glowing in happiness right now. 

IMG_0327.JPG

"Oh Drea, what about you? You need a ring too, duh."

He shrugged "your dad wanted me to wait and take you with me that way you could pick it out.... we can go tomorrow the school has a store by the cafeteria where you can get literally anything it's all digital and in pocket demensions it's so cool. He sat on the right end of the couch and pulled her onto his lap so that she could rest against his arm and the armrest "hey avri can you grab three of the wii remotes in the corner there I want to crush you and Rachel in Mario cart" he kissed Rachel on the cheek and wrapped his arms around her waist "no cheating and kissing me to make me lose." 

Avriare laughed "in your dreams!" He quickly got the remotes giving drea the red one Rachel the black one and taking the Lego one for himself.

Rachel laughed, taking the controller. "I don't need to cheat,  my smile is enough to distract you, " she winked. Choosing Rosalina as her character,  "Get ready to go down. " There was no way she was going to lose. 

Drea chose wario like always. He gave her a kiss on the neck then hugged her waist tightly. "You know I know just how to distract you too...." he gave her a devilish smile before avriare tapped him on the shoulder sitting next to them.

"drea...bud...you have company...just a reminder...." he smiled from ear to ear before picking bowser and starting the game. He looked over to the two of them and stuck his tongue out at them and turned vback just in time for the start.

She snorted, "Yeah Avri's still pure, don't corrupt him with your devilish tactics!" Laughing she turned her concentration to the game, instantly taking the lead and was determined to keep it. She smirked, leaving the boys in the dust. 

Soon enough drea passed her by hitting her with a shell only for Avri to take them both out and send them into 5th and sixth. He took the lead and lapped them. "You two forget this is my absolute favorite game I know every map, every shortcut, and the best way to use every power up. You two lost from the start...." when he won the game he sat there with his arms crossed in pride "and I'm not as innocent as you would think...." he whispered something in Rachel's ear that was too quiet for drea to hear since he had his super hearing off. Avriare leaned back "and don't you dare tell momma sofía or uncle Luke they would fucking kill me if they found out!"

Rachel zippers her lips, nodding in understanding. "You guys up for round two?" Knowing Drea he'd want to know what avri sqid, but this conversation isn't gonna go that direction. She was going to make sure of it. "5 bucks says I can at least get second place."

Drea just dropped his remote. "I'm out I'll just watch" he smiled and laid his head on Rachel's shoulder.

avri laughed "I'll take that bet because I know I can make you loose that bet"

"Heh well see," she smirked and started the next round. Taking what ever Avriare dished out. Second place will be a cinch. Either way Drea's paying from that ten dollars he owed her. Rachel chuckled. 

Drea kissed her cheek. "Say bye bye to that five bucks babe.... I love you but he's a pro at this."

avriare smiled "he's right you know." Within the first lap he already had her knocked to forth he stayed back just to make sure she didn't get ahead.

Rachel smirked. She fell back to 8th, staying there until finally probability and pure luck granted her one wish. The kart crashed through the floating box, the power ups spin until it landed on Bullet Bill. Middle of the final lap she pressed left on the D-pad. Instantly in first place, with only a little stretch of road betweeen her and the finish line, which was no trouble to cross and win. 

"Wow if that wasn't the luckiest danm thing I've ever seen" drea smiled and kissed Rachel on her jawline "great job babe." 

Avriare re rolled his eyes and reached in hi pocket pulling out a five and handing it to her. "good job...." he said grumpily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back