Dorms

The warmth sent a wave of sleepiness over her, she yawned, "You think we should call it a night? I know it's only eightish but it has been a long day," A day that felt like roughly 2 months.

Last edited by a moderator:
He yawned "yeah I could use some sleep...and probably some pain meds in the morning.... you wanna go pick out rings together tomorrow after team exercises...?" He wrapped his arms around the small of her back and pulled her on top of his chest. His wings wrapped around her and insulating the heat from his body.

"Yeah of course, but when do the exercises start tomorrow?" She wanted to set an alarm if need be. Then he pulled her on top of him and kept her in a pocket of warmth. She smiled and rested her head on his bare chest. "If you're trying to get me to fall asleep right away it's working." Her giggle was interrupted by a yawn, her hand went up underneath her chin as if there was a blanket in her clutches, pulling up the imaginary covers out of habit.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Drea smiled and kissed her forehead. "The ship takes off at seven I already have an alarm set" he watched as she curled up on his chest "you're so cute.... go ahead and sleep we can talk more in the morning."

Rachel nodded, eyes already closing, letting the days weight fall upon her as sleep entangled itself into her mind. Her heart rate slowed to a steady beat along with her breathing. A small smiled lingered on her lips as she slipped into a dream within Drea's arms. 

Drea waited till he heard her heartbeat and her breathing slow down before he kissed the top of her head. "Sweet dreams...." he then closed his eyes and fell asleep himself 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back