Dorms

"No, you just grabbed my arm, like when I try to take food off your plate." She laughed, hoping to lift his spirits

"Oh...ok.... as long as I didn't hurt you I'm ok...." he nuzzles into her shoulder "I love you...."

"You know damn well that I love you more."  She laid her head onto his shoulder, both of them, looking like a couple during the final slow dance of a party.

He pulled her in close for a kiss before Alexander walked by and reprimand the two. "Although I don't mind what you do outside of school I do care what you do while in here." 

"Sorry mister dirge"

"Thank you...oh and here's a note incase you want to stop by my study group...your boyfriend has been telling me you might need some help with your homework"

"Yeah, Thank You" She took the note, a little pleased to hear Drea being referred as her boyfriend. Thats never gonna get old.

Drea blushed as Alexander walked away. "Well I guess I don't have to get that note for you anymore...."

"Yes. and now you can't prove it so you disqualify and I officially love you more now." She beamed, taking his hand into hers.

"Do you want to go back to the dorms so I can prove it some more?" He smiled until he thought about what he said "I didn't mean it like that!!!! I swear!!! Gods that came out wrong...." he let his head It the table with a thud. "I'm sorry I'm so stupid...."

Her face was practically crimson. "It's ok Etragan." His human name still somewhat unfamiliar. She patted his back. "How about a walk around campus?" She leaned in to whisper in his ear. "We could find a deserted, quiet corner to ourselves, with out interruption. A perfect place for a perfect kiss"

Ater got up due to the noise of other students getting up. She hadn't slept, in fact she was incapable of sleep. She walked to the cafeteria so she could get some nice mass. In the cafeteria she only got organic food, after all her species was incapable of getting mass from abiotic matter. Her eating was much less awkward then it was last time but it still was unnatural.

Breeshey sat up in her bed rubbing her left eye and yawning before swinging her legs over the side of her bed and standing up, She slowly made her way to the mirror grabbing her coloured contacts on the way to hide her bright green eyes. After a few minuets she returned back into the room in her casual clothes and grabbed her cello case which hid her sythe and walked to the training area, eating an apple she had in her bag from her last lunch on the way down.

They walked out of the caffeteria into the courtyard connecting the dorms and teacher's quarters. Each building so exquisite in their own right. Personally Silverfern's design was her favorite, though Rachel was always partial to silver in general.  "Is a shame such beautiful architecture came about for such a dark cause." she kept her voice low, so only Drea could hear her. resting her head on his shoulder as they walked.

(lovin' how the 4 sentence minimum per post is being totally ignored... by the admin no less!)

:DARCELLE ERGORE:

After the attacks, classes were cancelled for a few days. AND they hauled a bunch of military guys up to the school, bristling with weapons. Hunters, every one of them. Darci smirked. Would they really be of any good...? Probably not against her. Monsters were already on the verge of revolt and revolution. Could the Hunters stop them? The attacks had even affected the school. The uniform and battle gear shipments were late, which hadn't happened in her previous year attending the school. 

Moreover, it affected her life. The previous girl she had suspected of being monster had been "withdrawn" from the school. They say that was because her parents were protective... but Darcelle wondered if she got scared off by the Hunters lurking around. One thing was for sure: she wasn't leaving. This was the best place to be. To watch the Hunters' school fall into shambles would be amusing indeed. She really couldn't wait. On the other hand, the strange human she had seen inhaling huge amounts of food had been moved into her room. Another strange one. The girl(?) who went by Ater Nan definitely was odd. Flat emotions, a dumb act that she couldn't tell if it was faked or not, which really worried her now that she thought about it. She was almost definitely some kind of monster, although she wasn't sure what kind yet. . .

mentioned: @Demonsoul

:VASILILY NEWBRAND:

She woke. She yawned and stretched. Checked the clock... "Oh geez! I better grab some breakfast." She pulled on a blue shirt and pale sandy skirt. "And there's that assembly today... I wonder what it'll be about?" she murmured to herself as she pulled on high white socks. Then she dashed out the door, only barely remembering to grab her backpack, and went to the canteen. The cafeteria itself was already abuzz with students. It was a Friday. Lily started off her day with pancakes and butter with some strawberry syrup. She also took some eggs and then set her tray down at an empty table. She really wasn't used to being surrounded by humans and couldn't feel a bit lonely watching cliques of girls walk by, boys striding companionably together. 

With a start she realized that the couple across the room was being approached by a teacher. Gosh, they're so close, she thought, blushing and glancing away. The teacher she recognized as Mr Dirge gave a slip of paper to the girl. She wondered if it was the pass to the "study session" she was now going to attend starting on Tuesday. She sighed, and thought about sending the valuables he had given her to her grandmother with a note saying that she was fine. 

mentioned: @Skeletonjack @AgWordSmith

Last edited by a moderator:
After a quick look around and seeing no one Breeshey sighed happily and placed the case on the ground before taking on the black scythe and resting it on the wall while she prepared something to practice on to kill time. Eventually she found a practice dummy and placed it down far away from the scythe so her speed could also be worked on. Her hands quickly grabbed the handle of the scythe and spun it skillfully.

Breeshey took up a quick fighting stance and charged the dummy, Scythe at the ready before taking a swing and barely hitting it. She growled slightly and retreated back "Man im out of practice, if i can hit that how the hell am i supposed to defend myself, let alone do my bloody job" She yelled in frustration hoping no one heard her.

Maybe after classes... I'd better get to first period so I won't be late! With that, she finished off the last of her pancakes. Stacking all her plates and cutlery on her tray, she placed her tray on the conveyor belt that led into the kitchens and left for the school. The cafeteria was getting rather noisy anyways, and she had never liked the bustle too much. 

<<Lily has departed to the SCHOOL.>>

After a quick look around and seeing no one Breeshey sighed happily and placed the case on the ground before taking on the black scythe and resting it on the wall while she prepared something to practice on to kill time. Eventually she found a practice dummy and placed it down far away from the scythe so her speed could also be worked on. Her hands quickly grabbed the handle of the scythe and spun it skillfully.

Breeshey took up a quick fighting stance and charged the dummy, Scythe at the ready before taking a swing and barely hitting it. She growled slightly and retreated back "Man im out of practice, if i can hit that how the hell am i supposed to defend myself, let alone do my bloody job" She yelled in frustration hoping no one heard her.

After finishing off both here and Leo's food, Kira looked to him and smiled. "Well, I'm all done here now. I'll be going now. You're welcome and bye!" She gave a quick wave before walking off with her own plate. Hers and Jeff's relationship was different to most. She basically just makes sure he isn't caught. They don't talk much, but they have told each other what they are. Kira dropped off her empty plate and left to wander the halls for a bit. Eventually, she heard a voice coming from the training room that peaked her interest, so she walked in. "What is this bloody job of yours?" She grinned and walked closer to the girl. 

As Kira left, Jeff only watched her go. "Thanks," He said, quiet enough so that no could hear him. He then sat there a little while longer, and then decided it time to leave. He stood up, then returned his plate before stepping out of the canteen. He walked back to his dorm to grab a few things, namely a notebook and pencil. Finally, when he was all set, he exited the dorms area. 

Jeff has departed for School

Breeshey turned around quickly holdibg hee sythe tightly before open her mouth woth a quickly thrown together excuse "Oh well, you know..... Im a guard for a town near" She said hoping not to get caught lying "but im out of practice" she lowered her sythe realising that she had it in a fighting position.

Breeshey smiled nervously at the other girl, as much as she wanted to be nice to who ever this was her heart wouldn't let her act upon it, for all she knows the girl could be a human or a hunter. The smile quickly dissapeared from her face returning her to that grim and dark look she had before. 

@PugLife

Kira took no notice to the other girl's fighting stance. Instead, she pulled her bag off her shoulders. "Well, I guess practice would be necessary." She began rummaging through her bag, then pulled out a sword much too large for her bag. "Isn't it good to have an enchanted bag?" In reality, she had flipped to the page in her notebook with the sword on it and pulled it out while whispering "Long Sword". Then, she slipped the back back on her shoulders and gave the girl a toothy smile. "So what would your name be? I'm Quinn." She pointed her sword at a training dummy with her knees bent in a fighting stance.

@Fray Dracoheart

Users who are viewing this thread

Back