• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Don't Tell Me I Didn't Try

She sighed heavily and held him tightly “mmm.... I love you.” She whispered kissing him gently and just swayed with him. “How are you feeling today?” She asked him quietly still hugging him tightly.

Chris watches her and smiles. "I was gonna let you pick that." He murmurs softly and smiles. "Cause I don't care, I just want to be married to you."

“Mmm I want you to make some of the decisions too though... it’s our day not my day.” She murmured and kissed him again smiling until Isaac got fussy

Lana eventually wandered in from the den sniffling and reaching for chris to pick her up. “Daddy I don’t feel good.” She grumbled coughing badly.

Chris frowns and quickly picks her up. He holds her close and rubs her back softly. “It’s gonna be okay baby.” He murmurs softly and rocks her gently.

Chris fro a and rocks her gently. He kisses her head and holds her close. He wished he could take it all away for her. He hated his little girl not being happy.

Ronnie walked in after putting Isaac down for a nap and gently placed the back of her hand to Lanas forehead. “Lets go. I’ll get Isaac and let’s get her to the hospital.” She mumbled hearing her wheezing badly.

Chris nods and heads out to the car. He kisses Lana’s head and puts her in the backseat, buckling her up. “It’s okay sweetheart.” He murmurs soflty.

Ronnie got Isaac in the car and then got in the drivers seat and took them all down to the hospital worried about chris being around so many germs with how weak his immune system was currently but she didn’t have the energy to argue with him.

Ronnie sighed heavy and watched Lana reach over to her ‘I want mommy to go in with me’ she mumbled and Ronnie nodded tiredly swapping with chris and cuddling Lana close.

Ronnie popped her head out a little while later and went over to chris sighing a little. “They’re admitting her. They think it’s pneumonia. Probably started as a chest infection bir it’s developed into pneumonia.” She mumbled. “She wants her daddy now.” She told him and took Isaac gently who was fairly grumpy about being woken up from his nap

Ronnie frowned getting Isaac calmed down before heading in there to see he snuggled up to her dad. “Oh Pumpkin... you want me to get your teddy from home?” She asked her quietly gently rocking Isaac to keep him settled.

She nodded and pecked her cheek then left quietly with Isaac to get her and chris some stuff knowing chris would want to stay with her.

Her nurse popped in once she had fallen asleep and let him know that it wasn’t severe and she would be okay soon enough but they wanted to keep her for a few days with her previous history of asthma not knowing that no one had ever told him that she used to have bad asthma.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back