• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Don't Tell Me I Didn't Try

Chris gets up and puts his plate in the sink. He checks over issac and picks him up gently. He rubs his back softly and takes him up to his room, sitting in the rocking chair with him and just rocking him to sleep.

Ronnie wandered in and smiled at them both leaving chris to it and went to get ready for bed curling up under the covers and smiling some staring st her engagement ring happily.

Ronnie nodded drifting off to sleep not long after that, waking up in the morning but not wanting to get out of bed. Part of her was missing all the freedom she had when it was just her and chris and Lana was at school. But now she had a young baby to look after as well which unfortunately meant no more lie ins.

Ronnie smiled some and kissed the side of his head then got up to go check on Isaac cuddling him close and sitting down to feed him.

She smiled at him a little still rocking in the chair slowly. “Mommy’s being used as a cow.” She murmured. “Can you go check on Lana? She felt sick during the night a couple times.”

Lana frowned and rolled over reaching for him. “Daddy I don’t like feeling sucky.” She whimpered just wanting cuddles. “Is Isaac Okay?” She asked him

Chris lays down beside her and pulls her into his arms. “I know baby.” He murmurs and kisses her head. “Issacs okay. He’s a little cranky but that’s all.” He murmurs softly.

She nodded and curled up with Bugsy close to her and hugged her dog going back to sleep still not feeling good one bit.

Ronnie stuck her head in to check that they were doing okay then left them both to it and got Isaac downstairs in his high chair

Chris frowns a little and keeps laying with her. He runs a hand through her hair and kisses her forehead softly. He hated seeing her sick. He lays his head agaisnt hers and sighs.

Ronnie popped in a little later on to give her some plain toast and some orange juice then glanced at chris. “Schools on the phone for you babe. You go i got her. Isaac is playing in his bouncer he’s good.” She assured him.

Isaac was in his walker and dragged himself over to his dad grinning up at him and making grabby hands trying to get up while he squealed happily. “Mr Hemsworth after much deliberation between her teachers and I We have made the decision that expulsion is the only way forward for your daughter.

Chris smiles at Issac and picks him up. He places him on his lap and bounces him. He frowns as he listens to the principal and shakes his head. “You’ve got to be kidding me!” He exclaims. “What the hell is wrong with that school!?”

“With all due respect sir your daughter has caused damage to school property, students and teachers and we have sent home multiple warnings regarding school policy. Our records show no indication of your partner coming in to speak to us previously regarding the Home situation.” He explained.

Chris shakes his head. “That’s complete bullshit because I know she did speak with you!” He tells him and shakes his head. “I can’t believe you people.”

Chris holds Issac close and sighs. “They expelled her.” He mutters and puts Issac back on the floor to play. He glances over at Ronnie and frowns. “Said they couldn’t excuse it cause you never went to talk to them about what was going on.”

“But I did. I went in on... day after your first chemo session. First day I was the one taking her to school.” She muttered shaking her head. “She’s really not feeling well.” She mumbled.

Chris frowns and shakes his head. "I'm not blaming you. I know you did." He murmurs and kisses her cheek. "Wanna take her back to the hospital?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back