• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Don't Tell Me I Didn't Try

The nurse frowned going through her records. “Says here shes previously been admitted to the hospital for four separate asthma attacks between the ages of 2 and 4.” She told him.

The nurse frowned some and explained it looked as though after the last one her asthma had mostly gone away except for the fact she was fairly prone to colds but it was too long ago for lana herself to remember them. They were left to privacy again as Lana started waking up reaching for cuddles from her dad. “I want Bugsy.” She mumbled.

Chris holds her close and rubs his hand through her hair gently. “They can’t have a dog in the hospital sweetie.” He murmurs softly and kisses her head. “You’ll be out of here soon.”

She grumbled a bit and soon went back to sleep still really not feeling good at all.

Ronnie got there half an hour later with a couple blankets for chris Plus Lanas blanket and teddy. “Hey... you doing okay?” She asked him quietly

Chris gets up carefully and gives the stuff to Lana. “They just told me Lana had asthema, that’s why this is so bad. Scarlett never even tell told me, neither did Scarlett’s dad.” He mutters.

She frowned some and sat dow with her for a little bit holding her close. “You gottabe kissing me. I guess Ivan must have assumed that Scarlett would have told you. How did they not say anything.” She frowned.

Chris shakes his head. “I don’t know and she’s not exactly around for me to ask.” He mutters and sits back down. “What if she had an asthma attack and I didn’t know it? She could have died and Acar didn’t care!”

She sighed some gently brushing Lanas hair back and watched her some. “I don’t think she didn’t care. If you’re saying that she grew out of it... I don’t think that in her last days she would have been thinking about that. You told me yourself that she was really in a cloudy haze from painkillers the last few days.” She pointed out quietly. “We know now. That’s what’s important.” She murmured reaching over and squeezing his hand.

Chris sighs. “We sat down together when we finally decided to try us again after I found out about Lana. I told her everything she missed, she told me everything I had then I asked her to tell me every little hung about Lana so I would know my daughter. She could have mentioned it then.”

Ronnie sighed a little and watched her. “There’s nothing we can do about it now babe. Please please please wear a mask around here. I can’t have you getting sick as well.”

Ronnie sighed some resting her head on his shoulder. “Isaac seems to be doing better at least. Now we gotta get this little one feeling better.” She mumbled kissing his cheek.

She nodded and left to take Isaac home getting to bed fairly quickly but woke up early in the morning to the phone ringing, seeing it was Chris’s number and answered frowning when all she could hear was him crying on the other end. “Chris.... honey.... what’s wrong?” She asked him worried seeing it was about 5am.

“I’ll be there soon alright?” She told him quietly and got up taking Isaac over to the neighbours and then drove to the hospital going in to find chris hugging him tightly and frowned. “What’s going on?” She asked worried.

Chris his her tightly and sobs into her shoulder. “She had a really bad attack. They aren’t sure she’s gonna make it.” He whimpers and grips her tighter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back