• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Don't Tell Me I Didn't Try

Lana frowned and scooted her chair away. “You’re not allowed to get sick again.” She told him quietly and pulled her hot chocolate closer.

She frowned and grumbled a bit then reached for her toast and finished it off putting her dishes in the sink and went to curl up in the lounge with a blanket to watch cartoons until it was time to go and Ronnie got everyone in the car to go to the doctors. “He’s at least still eating.” She mumbled keeping an eye on Isaac. “Lana maybe we can go see Elvis after this and you can give him a cuddle and a groom and some carrots.” She suggested to c here her up.

Ronnie smiled and parked at the doctors office getting out and taking both the kids inside with chris and checked them in then sat to wait watching Lana go over to the play area. “I hate being here.” She muttered sitting down with Isaac in her arms rocking him gently.

Ronnie giggled a little as Isaac reached up and pushed his dads face away. “Oh do you not like mommy and daddy kissing?” She cooed to him feeling he was still warm but got up when his name was called and carried him in letting Lana wait with chris.

“Daddy my head is all stuffy.” She grumbled a bit curling up on the waiting chair until they came out and Ronnie sighed quietly. “Gave me some antibiotics for him. Thinks it’s a slight chest infection.” She told him and took Isaac out to the car.

Ronnie went and waited in the car with Isaac watching him some and giving him his pacifier when he got a little fussy as well as his teddy bear just staring at him
Happily.

“Same thing?” She asked him quietly sighing heavily as he nodded and she drove them to get the prescriptions then to the yard so Lana could give Elvis some cuddles to make her feel better. “I need to find myself a new horse.” She mumbled tiredly resting her head on Chris’s shoulder.

Chris wraps his arm around her and kisses her head softly. “You will.” He murmurs softly and smiles at her. He rubs her side softly and watches Lana. “She really loves that horse.”

“She does... he’s 28 though... think he’s got a few more winters left in him... then I can take her horse shopping.... she’s got a real talent for it.”

Chris smiles and nods. “And as soon as this little one is old enough he’s gonna learn all about art and be an artist like his daddy.” He teases.

Ronnie smiled some and slipped her free arm around Chris’s waist. “When are you gonna get painting again?” She asked him quietly and stayed close to him for warmth.

Chris shrugs a little. "I haven't painted in years." He murmurs and looks at her. "Too much going on with the kids and my health and my job. I like doing digital art though too."

Ronnie smiled. “Alright drama queen..... it’s been just over a year yes but I’d love to see you get back to it.” She murmured glancing up at him. “You’ve got your eyelashes back.” She mumbled just noticing for the first time.

Chris chuckles. “It feels like years.” He murmurs and rubs her back. “Thanks for reminding me I look normal again finally.” He teases her and kisses her cheek. “I might start up again.”

“I don’t care about normal... I still think you were very handsome and hey... coulda got you a part as an extra on Star Trek at least?” She teased gently seeing Lana was finishing up with Elvis.

Ronnie got them all home after that and got both the kids to take their medicine making sure chris was staying smart about it. “Lana sweetheart are you doing okay?” She asked her at dinner time when she was just staring at her food and looking unwell. “You wanna just go to bed?”

Ronnie frowned as she just nodded and she helped her clear her plate then took her upstairs and set her up in her bed with lots of blankets and the dog laying with her. “Call if you need anything okay Pumpkin?” She murmured, kissing her head then left her with her night light on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back