• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Don't Tell Me I Didn't Try

Chris shrugs a little. "Yesh it's fine." He mutters and leans back. "It's been okay." He murmues. he didn't want to talk about what happened with Scar, espically not with Tony. He'd get too much of a kick out of it.

Tony raised an eyebrow. “Well at least this place is tidier and cleaner than its ever been. That idiot you were with before wasn’t this good at looking after things.... is there anything between you two?” He asked him raising an eyebrow again. “Cause She wasn’t just grumpy this morning She was pretty angry when she left.”

Chris looks at him and shakes his head. "Were just friends. like we've always been." He mutters and looks down. he messes with the hem if his shirt.

Tony nodded rolling his eyes "If you say so." He chuckled "How are you doing otherwise though? She said you collapsed a couple days ago while you guys were out for a coffee." He said concerned about him while he pulled a soda out of the fridge for himself

Chris looks at him and sighs. "Yeah. I pushed myself a little too much. the chemo been making me weak and I'm not used to it." He sighs soflty and leans back. "it sucks. all of it. I don't see why I deserved this."

Tony frowned "I know dude but it doesn't work like that you know that, if it did you wouldn't have ca-. You wouldn't be sick." He said quietly. He wasn't comfortable even now saying the word to him. "Have they given you a better prognosis? Like any idea of what could happen at all?" He asked wondering if they had told him his expentancy or not or whether they even knew one.

Chris looks at him. "after the surgery it was supposed to give me a better life expwntancy but thwy didn't know by how much." He murmurd and sighs. "Now after they still aren't sure. They have no clue how this progresses. Each case has been different. They're just hoping to make my life as painless as possible now. I don't think we're even hoping for a cure anymore. Last I heard the was years away and there's no way I have that much time."

Tony frowned "I thought you had another one coming up in a few days." He said pulling out his pack of cigarettes to start rolling one. "How's your Mom and sister doing about all this?" He asked him quietly, seeing a text come through on his phone and frowned some "And are you sure that you and Scar are all good with each other?" He asked him after reading through the text

Chris sighs. "I do. again doing what they can to make me comfortable." He sighs and shrugs. "my mom's acting like she's fine in front of me. my sister can't even come visit me. she broke down the last two times she tried." He looks at him again when he asks about Scar "why?"

He frowned and nodded listening to him then took a deep breath "She told me about everything." He said frowning "I don't know what your thinking is... But.... She never wanted to just have sex with you." He muttered. "That's all I'm gonna say." He muttered and leaned back

Chris frowns ans groans. "She told you?" He sighs and rubs his face. "it wasn't just sex to me." He admits. "I just thought that's all it was to her. she up and left right after. I just figured it was a pity thing." He sighs and leans back. "I'm an idiot."

He smirked a bit "You kidding me? When has she ever done something without thinking about the after?" He pointed out. "You are an idiot, that's very true." He chuckled trying to lighten the mood "Look... When she gets back... Maybe have a chat with her or something.... I gotta go though, I got work in half an hour." He told him, patting his shoulder then left

Chris sighs softly and nods. He watches him leave before getting up and going to make himself some tea. He scrimmages through the cupboards for soemthing to eat. He grabs some cookies and the tea,heading bakc to his room.

Scarlett got home late with some shopping bags in her hand and headed upstairs, putting the stuff in her room then went to lock up the house and find Chris, sighing some "Christopher! Where you at?!" She called to him

Chris had wondered outside at one point, hating being in his room so long. He hears shuffling in the house and knew she was home, getting up when he heard her calling and heading inside. "Hey I was just in the backyard." He murmurd and rubs the back of his neck. "Can we talk?"

She looked over at him and nodded, getting a bottle of water from the fridge and sitting on the counter top watching him, "What is it?" she asked him calmly, although internally she was in a panic over what he could want.

Chris looks at her and heads over to her. He leans against the counter beside her and looks down. "about what happened the other night. I'm sorry I've been acting weird. I just...I've had a lot on my mind about it and I felt like maybe you had just done it out of pity after all." He glances over st her. "And I'm sorry if I made you feel bad afterwards. I just want you to know it wasn't just sex to me. I like you Scar." He rubs the back of his neck and sighs.

Scarlett just watched him carefully, listening to hi and eventually sighed a bit "Chris if I didn't care about you in that way I would have never slept with you in the first place... I've been dropping hints left right and centre and you just weren't picking up on them but I thought you were ignoring them." She muttered sighing quietly "I'm just scared though too... This is a bad time to be starting a relationship." She mumbled frowning. "Maybe we should hold off on anything until after your next surgery." She murmured rubbing his shoulders gently.

Chris looks at her and places his hand on hers. "I know it is. I just wanted tou to know I wasn't using you." He murmurs and looks at her. "And I don't want to put you through losing me when we're more than friends. I don't think we should start anything ever." He says softly. "It's gonna be hard enough as friends. you shouldn't have to go through any of that." He kisss her cheek softly. "I hated Maggie for leaving me like that...but I think she made the right choice. no one should have to watch the person they lvoe go through this."

She frowned watching him. “It’s not up to you, who I choose to spend time with and how I choose to spend the time I have with you. Whether it’s six months six years or sixty years.... and I’m already watching you go through this and yes it’s horrible but at the end of the day it’s easier to deal with when you have someone with you.” She muttered frowning and held onto him gently, giving his hand a squeeze.

Chris sighs softly and watches her. "Okay, but let's stick with your plan. nothing offical or decided until after the next surgery." He mutmurd softly and cups her cheek gently. "How was your day?" He asks and moves back, going to get some water.

She nodded understandingly then shrugged. “It wasn’t too bad. Just long.” She mumbled yawning big and resting her headback against the cabinets. “How about you? How’re you feeling tonight?” She asked him trying to always keep on top of it so in case of emergency she had the answers for any paramedics.

Chris shrugs. "I'm okay. Suprisingly Tony didn't wear me out like I expected." He chuckles softly. "I'm starving thouvh. I've been munching on stuff but I was too afraid to cook anything." with his random black outs and such, he was afraid to cook and then black out and set the house on fire.

She nodded some rolling her eyes. “He hasn’t quite got it through his head that you don’t have as much energy as normal.” She smiled shaking her head some. “What you hungry for?” She asked him quietly yawning some.

Chris watches her and shakes his head. "Ypu go rest. I'll make food. you're here now if I do pass out." He murmurd and goes to look for soemthing to make. He wanted to help as much as he could. She was working too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back